You made me think that you still loved me.
你让我相信你还爱着我
What was that for?
那代表什么?
Everyone gets a new life on this island.
每个人都在这岛上获得一次新生
I’d like to start now.
我想从现在开始
Got yourself an opponent?
给自己找了个对手?
Hurley owes me $83,000.
Hurley 欠我83,000美元
I told him I’d give him a chance to win it back.
我跟他说我会给他一次机会赢回去的
It’s been a while since you and I played.
我很久没有跟你玩过了
I don’t have $83,000.
但我可没有83,000美元
That’s okay.
没关系
Where’s your pop?
你♥爸♥呢?
Down at the beach, I think.
我想在沙滩那边
I’m not allowed to leave the caves after dark.
天黑后他不准我离开山洞
Do you have a dad?
你有爸爸吗?
Everyone’s got a dad.
人人都有爸爸
Is he cool?
他酷吗?
No.

No, he’s not.
不,他不酷
Yes!
好!
Good for you.
不错
Hey, you mind if I ask you something?
可以问你点事情吗?
Sure.
当然
Why did you burn the raft, Walt?
你为什么烧了那船 Walt?
Don’t worry. I’m not gonna tell.
别担心 我不会告诉别人的
You must have had a really good reason.
你肯定是有很好的理由的
I don’t want to move anymore.
我不想再换地方了
I’ve been moving places my whole life.
我长到现在老是在搬家
I like it here.
我喜欢这里
I like it here, too.
我也喜欢这里
Boat.

Son of a bitch.
该死的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!