cause you got it right when you pressed charges.
你告我的时候就用的这个名字
You’re mad at me?
你生我的气?
Well, look where I am.
看看我的处境
What did you want me to do? You conned me.
你想我怎么样? 你骗了我
Something you want?
你想要什么?
Yeah. Yeah. There is.
是的是的 是有东西
Come on. I got license plates to make.
快点 我有执照的
What’s this?
她是谁?
This is your daughter.
是你女儿
What do you want?
你想怎么样?
Well, first I wanted you to know.
首先我想让你知道这个
Then what? Think I’m gonna takeu3000one look at this picture
然后呢? 你想我一看这张照片
and turn into “father knows best”?
就去参加”老爸最好”这个节目吗?
We’re living in this little placeu3000in Albuquerque.
我们住在新墨西哥州的这个小地方
It’s near the university.u3000- Why are you telling me this?
在一所大学附近… 你和我说这些干嘛?
just…u3000thought you could write her a letter.
我只是…想让你给她写封信
Her name’s Clementine.
她叫Clementine
What the hell am I gonna write?
我该死的可以写点什么?
“Dear goo-goo ga-ga”?
“亲爱的变形金刚”? 她还是个孩子
She’s a baby. She ain’t mine.
她不是我的
Sawyer, she…
Sawyer 她…
I ain’t got no daughter.
我没有女儿
I’ve been checking out my cage,
我查看过我的笼子了
and I think if I climb to the top,
我想如果我爬上去的话
I can squeeze through those bars.
我可以从缝隙里挤出去
They’re spaced farther apart up there.
他们离这里很远
Don’t bother.
别找事了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I’m talking about being smart.
我说放聪明点
I think we should just chill out here a while,
我想我们还是乖乖呆着
get the lay of the land.
听天由命吧
…under control.
…在控制下了
Yeah?u3000You know what he’s doing to Karl?
是吗? 你知道他怎么对Karl吗?
You know what he’s doing?
你知道他怎么做吗?
What did you do to Sawyer?u3000 Nothing.
你们对Sawyer怎么了? 没什么
I heard him yelling,
我听到他在喊 Jack
yo’ve got blood on your clothes.
你衣服上有血 Jack
What did you do to him?!u3000- It’s not his blood.
你们对他怎么了? 这不是他的血
Then whose blood is it?
那是谁的?
It’s the bldod of a woman who’s dying.
是一个快死了的女人的血
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
it’s Jack!
是Jack
Have you lost your mind? – You bring him here?
你疯了吗? 把他带来这里?
He’s a doctor. He can help.
他是个医生 他能帮上忙
Well, this is not why…
这不是理由…
o you want her to die? Come on.
你想她死吗? 来吧
What happened?
发生了什么?
Gunshot wound to the abdomen.
腹部中枪
Those aren’t hers.
那些不是她的
Come on.
来吧
What’s he doing in here? Danny, he’s here to help.
他来干什么? Danny 他是来帮忙的
Tell him who did this. He ought to know that.
告诉他是谁干的 他应该知道 Danny…
I need him out of here. anny, get out. Go.
我要他离开这里 Danny 出去 快
No way! She’s my wife!
拜托 不行 不行 她是我的妻子
Danny, they got it.
Danny 他们会处理的
I got the bullet out, but she’s still bleeding.
我把子弹取出了 但她还在流血
Right upper quadrant. Its flowing badly.
右上方在大出血
No, no, I padded it. I need you to clamp under the liver
不不 我已经填上了 我要你夹住肝脏
so I can get a look back there.
这样我就能看看背面了
I’m not a surgeon.
我…我不是外科医生
I know, but I need you to do this.
我知道 但我需要你这么做
Here.
这里
She’s got a retrohepatic caval bleed.
她腔静脉在出血
It’s, uh, behind the liver. That’s why you missed it.
在肝脏后面 难怪你没发现
I need lap pads, as many as you’ve got.
我要棉塞 越多越好
All right. Another one.
好的 再来一个
A crash cart. Now.
电击器
Juliet, I need paddles. It’s broken.
Juliet 我需要电击器 坏掉了
We haven’t had,
我们没有…
Jack, we haven’t had anything happen before.
Jack 我们以前没遇到过这种事
We didn’t-we- I don’t…
我们没有…我们… 我没有…我没有…
Time of death is…
时间快…
She’s gone
她死了
Take it easy.
冷静点
Take it easy!
冷静点
Shut up!
别冲动 闭嘴
You love this guy?
你爱他吗?
What?
什么?
I said, do you love him? Stop!
我说 你爱他吗? 住手
Do you love him?! Leave him alone!
你爱他吗? 放开他
Do you love him?!
你爱他吗?
what are you doing? Stop!
你干什么? 住手
Do… you… love… him?
你…爱…他…吗?
Yes, I love him! I love him.
是的 是的 我爱他 我爱他
I love him. Please.
我爱他 求你了
Lock him up!
把他锁起来
I need to talk to you.
我要和你谈谈
Sorry, I’m busy. It’s important.
抱歉 我很忙 这很重要
Please.
拜托
You were right. I loved her.
你是对的 我爱她
And I thought… I really thought she…
我认为…我真的以为她…
10 mil’s a lot of greenbacks, killer.
一千万 很多绿钞啊 伙计
Tends to change things.
可以改变一切
That’s why you never get attached,
这就是为什么她没联♥系♥过你
’cause once you care,
因为你一旦你在意了
that’s when they can come at you.
就是你被抓的时候了
Well, what did yours want?
那你的那位想要什么?
I saw you the other day with…
我看见…那天我看见你和…
with a woman. What did she want?
一个女人一起 她想要什么?
Somethin’ I ain’t got.
我没有的东西
That all? You had yourself a good cry.
就这样吧 你自己哭一场吧
Mind if I go back and see if George gets his farm?
介意我回去看看George得到他的农场了吗?
I need you to move it… the money.
我要你转移掉…把钱转移掉
The money you didn’t steal?
你没偷的那笔钱?
We both know I did.
你我都知道我偷了
Lila’s hired a P.I. She’s gonna find it.
Lila请了个私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 找到是迟早的事
Do this for me. You have to.
就算帮帮我 你必须这么做
It’s too dangerous. I’ll be a walking target.
太危险了 我不做活靶子
If you don’t help me, the Warden’ll get it all.
如果你不帮我 监狱长就会得到所有的钱
He’ll win.
他会是赢家
Please.
求你了 求你了
Are you okay?
你还好吧?
Guy hits like a girl.
那家伙打起来就像女人
No offense.
一点攻击性都没有
Why did he do that?
他为什么那么干?
Hell if I know.
我怎么知道
These people ever make any sense to you?
这些人什么时候告诉过我们为什么?
What are you doing?
你干什么?
What are you doing?
你干什么?
what does it look like?
看不出来吗?
Hang on a second, freckles.
等一下 小妞
I told you the time ain’t right.
我告诉过你 这不是时候
You’re the one that said we had to go.
我们得逃走 这也是你说的
Well, that was before… Before what?
那是以前… 在什么以前?
I don’t know what they did to you,
我不知道他们对你做了什么
but I know you’re scared enough to lie about it,
但是我知道你害怕得不敢讲实话了
and that scares me more than anything
那比任何他们的所作所为
that they have done to us before.
都让我感到害怕 等等
Wait.
等等
What are you doing? Getting you out of here.
你在干什么? 把你弄出来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!