Don’t. I’m not leaving you, Sawyer.
不要 我不会撇下你的 Sawyer
I can get it open. You’re already out. You gotta go.
我可以打开它 你已经出来了 你得走了
You gotta leave me! – What?
别管我了 什么?
What did they do to you?
快跑 他们对你怎么了?
You go!
你快走
What is that thing?
那是什么?
It’s every man for himself.
快走 每个人都有私心…
Why didn’t you fight back?!
你为什么不回击?
Tell me the truth for once in your life!
快跟我讲实话 哪怕你这辈子就说这么一次
If you really love me…
如果你真的爱我…
Go.
就快走
I only said that so he’d stop hitting you.
我这么说只是为了让他不要打你
Run.
快走
Hurry!

What the hell are you doing?
你干什么?
Damnit, Frackles, don’t ! Every man for itself !
别傻了小妞 每个人都有私心
Live together, die alone.
一起生 单独死
You know Danny wants to kill him.
你知道Danny想杀了他
Danny can wait.
Danny可以等
Should I bring Shephard back?
要我把Shephard带回来吗?
I want him to sit with her for a while longer.
我要让他再陪她坐一会儿
I’m sorry that they…
我很抱歉 他们…他们得…
they had to put handcuffs on you.
铐住你
I’m a fertility doctor.
我是妇产科医生
I’m not used to death.
我不习惯看到死亡
What was her name?
她叫什么名字?
Col. Short for Colleen.
Col Colleen的简称
I shouldn’t-have,
我不应该…
I should’ve come to get you sooner.
我该早点来找你的
It wouldn’t have mattered.
那也不会改变什么
There wasn’t any more that you could have done.
你已经尽力了
She was… She was dead
她…在你把她放上手术台前
before you put her on the table.
就已经没救了
Are you… are you just saying that to make me feel better?
你这么说是为了让我好过点吗?
I don’t…
我不…
I don’t care about making you feel better.
我可不管你好不好过
I’m gonna take you back now.
我现在要把你带回去 我…
I’m sorry for bringing you here.
很抱歉把你带来这里
Whose x-rays are those, outside?
外面的X光片是谁的?
Those are spinal x-rays, and they belong
那些是脊椎骨的X光片
to a man about 40 years old.
是一个大约40岁的男人的
And whoever he is,
不管他是谁
he has a very large tumor on his I-4 vertebrae.
在他1到4节椎骨上有一个巨大的瘤
And I just happen to be a spinal surgeon.
而我正好是一个脊椎外科医生
So you tell me, Juliet,
所以告诉我 Juliet
who am I here to save?
我来这里是为了救谁?
Is that…
那是…
art?
艺术品吗?
No, just an experiment.
不 只是一个实验
Do you want some fruit salad?
你要水果沙拉吗?
Thanks. I’m not hungry.
谢谢 我不饿
You might want to wait a minute.
你最好再等一会儿
Why’s that?
为什么?
Good morning.
早上好
Let’s go for a walk.
我们去散散步吧
I have to be honest, Ford.
我得承认 Ford
When they first brought you here,
当他们刚把你带来时
I thought you were nothing more than a dumb hick.
我以为你只是个哑吧土鳖
Now I know better.
现在我了解你了
You’re a dumb hick that knows how to steal.
你是个知道怎么偷东西的哑吧土鳖
Can we just get this over with?
我们快点了结了吧
Yeah, let’s.
好吧
You remember agent Freedman from the treasury department?
你还记得财政部的特工Freeman吗?
So, what do you got?
那么 该你说了吧?
The $10 million’s in a red Bronco parked
那一千万美元在一辆野马车里
in a store-it-quick facility in Sawgrass,
车停在411公路旁23-C号♥
right off 441.
23-C号♥
Unit 23-C.
的一个便利店旁
That’s where your money is.
你的钱就在那
As agreed,
我们说好的
the last six years of your sentence
一旦那辆车找到了
have been commuted.
钱也被追回了
As soon as the truck is recovered
你后面六年的刑期
and the funds confirmed,
将会被减免
yor commission will be processed.
你的委托也将会被受理
Now how would you like that?
现在你觉得怎么样?
I wanna set up a new account, don’t matter what bank.
我想开一个新帐户 随便什么银行
Just make it in Albuquerque.
只要在新墨西哥州就可以了
Put it in the name of Clementine Phillips.
用Clementine Phillips这个名字开户
Okay. Clementine Phillips.
好的 Clementine Phillips
And I want it so there’s no way
我这么做是因为
she can ever find out where the money’s from.
她永远也不会知道钱是哪里来的了
Who’s Clementine Phillips?
谁是Clementine Phillips?
We done?
我们两清了吧?
Congratulations, Ford.
恭喜你 Ford
You just lied and cheated your way out of prison.
你连哄带骗的离开了监狱
You’re a free man.
你自♥由♥了
Not much further, James.
不远了 James
Just to the top of the next rise.
下个山峰的顶端就是了
What’s up there?
那里有什么?
Something I want you to see.
我想让你看的东西
“Is it that little place you’ve always wanted, George?”
“那就是你经常向往的地方吗 George?”
What
什么?
don’t you read?
怎么 你不看书吗?
It’s from “of mice and men.”
是<人鼠之间>里的
You’d like it.
你会喜欢的
Puppies get killed.
那条小狗被杀了
You bring me up here to kill me?
你带我来这是想杀我?
Make that thing you put inside me
让那个你放在我身体里的东西
blow up my damn heart?
炸了我的心脏?
Your heart’s not gonna blow up, James.
你的心脏不会爆♥炸♥的 James
we put inside you was doubt.
我们只是放进了一样东西 疑心
Oh, the watch is a heart rate monitor,
那只表只是个心率监控器
but nothing more.
没有其他作用了
Look.
看看
We gave him a sedative, not a pacemaker.
我们给它的只是镇静剂 不是起搏器
How do I know that’s the same bunny?
我怎么知道是同一知兔子?
That you didn’t just paint an”8″ on another one?
你也可以在另外一只上也画个”8″
You don’t.
随你怎么想
You son of a bitch.
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
The rabbit wasn’t the thing I wanted to show you.
我想给你看的不是这只兔子
What the…
什么…
You ever been to Alcatraz?
你去过Alcatraz吗?
Take the tour?
旅游的时候?
Right now you’re standing on a small island roughly
现在你站的小岛上
twice the size of alcatraz.
面♥积♥差不多是Alcatraz的两倍
And that over there,
而那边那个
that’s your island,
是你们的岛
the one you’ve come to know and love.
一个你们了解和喜爱的地方
i just wanted you to know,
我只是想让你知道
there’s nowhere to run.
你无处可逃
You did all this just to…
你做这些只是…
Just to keep me in a damn cage?
只是为了把我关在一个破笼子里?
We did all this because the only way
我们这么做是因为唯一可以赢得
to gain a con man’s respect is to con him.
骗子的尊重的方法就是去欺骗他们
You’re pretty good, “Sawyer.”
你很不错 “Sawyer”
We’re a lot better.
但我们更出色
Funny thing is, us telling you
有意思的是 让你规规矩矩的
about the pacemaker
不是因为起搏器
wasn’t what kept you in line. It was when i threatened her.
而是因为我威胁会伤害她

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!