Car.
汽车
Okay
不错
ernational house of pancakes.
煎饼大叔
What are you doing over there?
你在那边干什么?
I’m praying. Praying for what?
我在祷告 为了什么?
Help.
帮助
Well, hell, I got you little help right here.
我来帮你吧
Du! Hey, dude.
伙计!
Stop moping. Come on.
不要闷闷乐的
I’m not moping. I’m thinking.
我没有 我在思考
When people stare out at the cean and get all quiet-like
当人们望着大海一动不动
they’re moping.
他们就是在闷闷不乐
So get up and come with me.
起来跟我走
That car I found…
我们找到的车…
we’re getting it running.
我们要发动它
What’s the point?
要干嘛?
What did you do that for? Snap out of it.
你这是干嘛? 把忧愁打掉
Stop feeling sorry for yourself cause someone said you’re gonna die.
不要因为有人说你会死 就折磨自己
I got an idea that’s gonna help us both.
我有个能帮助我们两个的主意
Now…
现在…
it is dangerous
这很危险
and there’s a very good chance that you will die.
你会死的机会很大
This is supposed to convince me to come with you?
这么说是想让我和你一起去吗?
It is, ’cause if you don’t die
如果你死不了
then we win.
我们就赢了
Win?
赢?
Look, I don’t know about you,
我不知道你怎么了
but things have really sucked for me lately,
但最近我一直不走运
and I could really use a victory.
我真的很需要这个胜利
So let’s get one, dude.
让我们赢一次吧
Let’s get this car started.
让我们把车子发动起来
Let’s look death in the face and say, “whatever, man”.
当着死神的面和他说 “随便你 伙计”
Let’s make our own luck.
让我们掌握自己的命运
What do you say?
你怎么说?
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起
Okay, nice. Keep it coming.
不错 继续
you… were… right.
你…是…对的
Okay. That’s two. Hit me.
两句了 再来
Those pants don’t make you look fat.
你穿这条裤子不显得很胖
now you got it… the only three things a woman needs to hear.
现在你懂了…女生最爱听的三句话
come on, get up. We got work to do.
起来 我们有活干了
What’s your problem, Jumbotron?
你有问题吗 傻大个?
Shut up, red… neck… man.
闭嘴 红…脖子… 的男人
Touche.
说的好
What’s Jimy Cricket doing here?
Jiminy Cricket 在这儿干什么?
We need another man. Another man for what?
我们需要人手 来干嘛?
To push this car, dude.
来推这车子 伙计
Push it? Push it where?
推? 推到哪里去?
go, go, go, go.
用力 用力 用力
oh, this is gonna be real good.
这会很刺♥激♥的
So you’re going to Australia, huh?
你去定澳大利亚了?
Long way to go ’cause some stupid numbers…
为了那串数字跑那么远…
I’d really like you to leave.
我真的希望你走开
When your mom called me about the lottery,
当你母亲告诉我彩票的事时
I was on my bike before she could hang the phone up.
我差点昏过去
I’m getting old.
我老了
Yeah, I-I saw my retirement.
要退休了
You’re right.
你是对的
I’m here for the money.
我来是为了钱
Well, you’re not getting any of it.
你什么也拿不到
Well, that’s not why I’m here talking to you now.
我不是要和你说这个
I’m here talking to you now because going to Australia’s not gonna break any curse
我来想告诉你 即使你去澳大利亚 诅咒还会继续
You don’t need to leave.
你不必去那里
You just… you need a little hope.
你…你只需要一点希望
We make our own luck, Hugo.
我们自己掌握命运 Hugo
You know what I think you should do?
知道你应该怎么做吗?
What?
什么?
I think you should give away the money…
你应该弄走这些钱…
all of it, every penny.
全部
Just save enough for a…
只需留下足够买♥♥…
a carburetor.
一个汽化器的钱
Work on the camaro, you know
去Camaro工作
just you and me.
就你和我
Take it off the blocks and make that road trip to the grand canyon.
还有我欠你的公路旅游
Never too late for a fresh start.
重新开始并不迟
I’ll send you a postcard from Sydney.
到了悉尼我会寄明信片给你的
Hey… I’ll be here when you get back.
我会等你回来的
Are you nuts?You’re not gonna drive down that.
你白♥痴♥啊? 你不会就这样往下开吧!
We’re gonna jump-start it.
我们要把它发动起来
You guys are gonna push it,and then on the way down,
你们要把它推下去
I’m gonna pop the clutch and get it started.
我会打起离合器
You see those rocks?
看见那些石头了?
All you’re gonna do is crash into those real fast,if you don’t roll over first.
如果你不躲开的话会被撞的很惨
Hurley, no.
不行 Hurley
Dudes, I know how to drive.
伙计们 我知道怎么驾驶
Now come on. Just push me.This will work. I know it.
来吧 我知道能行的
And what are you out here for…watch him crash and burn?
你来干什么… 来看撞车表演的吧?
I came to ride shotgun.
我是来”送死”的
Well, it’s your funeral.
那就是你们的葬礼了
Come on. Let’s give ’em their ride.
来 让我们实现他们的愿望
Are you sure you want to do this?
你确定要这么做吗?
Victory or death.
胜利或死亡
Push!
推!
whoa! Whoa, jeez! Careful now.Here we go.
天啊! 小心
Now would be a good time, Hurley.
是时候了 Hurley
Like right now!
就是现在!
There is no curse.
根本没有诅咒
You make your own luck.
命运掌握在我手里
You make your own luck.
命运掌握在我手里
There is no curse!
根本没有诅咒!
son of a bitch.
我靠!真是狗屎运呀!
come in
进来
come on
来吧!
Kate, if you were looking for help to find Jack
Kate 如果你想找到Jack
why didn’t you ask us?
为什么不来找我们?
Two reasons…
两个原因…
you don’t know where to look,and you’re not motivated.
你们不知道去哪里找 你们也没有去救他的动力
And I don’t blame you.
我不怪你们
Why would you want to go on another trek across the island,
你们为什么要 冒着更大的危险穿越丛林
risk more lives just to get Jack back?
救回Jack 呢?
You’re wrong.
你错了
Oh, really?Then why didn’t you come after…
是吗? 那你们为什么不…
not about the motivation,just about knowing where to look.
我们希望他回来 只是不知道去哪里找
We got a compass bearing,
我们有指南针 我相信如果我们
and I’m pretty sure if we follow it,it’ll lead us right to him.
找到正确的方位 我们就能找到他
How?
怎么找?
Because of theay the sunlight hit Mr. Eko’s stick when John was burying him.
太阳直射Eko的棍子 能确切的表示方位
So now you know our secret.How about you tell us yours?
你知道了我们的秘密 那把你的秘密说出来吧?
No! Don’t shoot! …
别开枪!
It’s all right! It’s safe!
没事!
We’re just here to talk!
我们只想谈谈!
You can come out!
你可以出来了!
What are you doing here?
你们在这里干什么?
I came to ask for your help
我来寻求帮助
to do what?
做什么?
I’m heading to the others’ camp,
我要去”the Others”的营地
and if I’m gonna find it,
我要找到他们
I need someone who knows the island.
就要找了解这个岛的人
What makes you think I have an interest in helping you?
是什么让你觉得我肯帮助你?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!