I know you’re worried about her, But she’s with Locke and Sayid.
我知道你在担心她 但她和Locke和Sayid在一起
She’s gonna be fine.
她不会有事的
Yeah, well, thanks for the pep talk,
谢谢你的好意 大块头
It’s Hurley…or Hugo, if you want.
是Hurley…或者Hugo
Get bent, Hugo.
去找个板凳吧 Hugo
You ready to go, Locke?
准备好走了吗 Locke?
I’ll be there in a minute.
我一会儿就来
Has there been an incursion on this station by the hostiles?
如果这个站点已被”敌人”入侵
If so, enter 7-7.
请输入7-7
Tell me something.
告诉我
Were you ever a member of the Dharma Initiative,
你曾是达摩的一员吗?
or was everything you said a lie?
还是你一开始就在撒谎?
Of course I’m wasting my breath.
我当然是在浪费时间
I was never a member, but everything else I told you was true.
我不是达摩的一员 但其它的都是真的
I moved into the station after the purge.
“大清洗”后我来到了这个站点
The purge, in which a group of scientists attacked your people?
哪个科考团队会袭击你们呢?
Believe what you want, but that is what happened.
你相不相信随你便 但这些确实发生了
Your friends.. did he kill them?
你的朋友..他们死了吗?
No.
没有
They’re collecting whatever may be useful from the farmhouse
他们正在搜集那个农舍可利用的资源
and now we have our ticket to where the others live
现在有人可以带我们去”The others”那里了
where we’ll find your daughter and Jack
我们就能找到Jack和你的女儿
and finally, perhaps, a way home.
也许还能找到回家的路
There is nothing you could do to me that would make me lead you there.
我不会带你们去那里的
I didn’t say you were our ticket, did I?
我没有说过让你带路
This is a map showing electrical and data cabling running from the Flame here,
这张地图显示与火焰舱连接的各个电缆
to a place called “the Barracks,” here.
这个地方叫”the barracks”
It’s comprised of houses and dormitories with water and power
这是个包括有水和电的住♥宅♥区
large enough to accommodate an entire community.
那些能源足够能提供给整个社区
Sounds like a place well worth visiting, don’t you think?
那地方一定很值得拜访
There will come a time when your guard is down
你们的警惕会降低
and when it is, I will not hesitate a moment before killing you.
到时我会毫不留情的杀了你们
You should know this before He’s making an excellent point.
你应该知道这点 他说到点子上了
You have a map.
我们有地图
Why keep him alive?
为什么要让他活着?
After my husband and I first arrived to Paris
我和丈夫到巴黎后
I was afraid to ever leave our apartment.
我总是不敢走出公♥寓♥一步
So I would stare out the window into the alley
所以我透过窗户看着小巷
and I would see this cat looking for scraps.
我看见这只猫在寻找剩饭菜
One day, some children came into the alley and trapped him in a box.
一天 一群孩子把它关在一个箱子里
I watched them light firecrackers and drop them in the box.
我看着他们往箱子里投入爆竹
I could hear him howl from three stories above.
我从三楼就能听到它的嚎叫
So finally, I had a reason to leave my apartment.
终于 我有理由走出我的公♥寓♥
I rescued this cat, and I brought him home.
我救了这只猫 把它带回了家
He sits with me when I read.
当我阅读时 它总在身边
He sleeps with me, and he purrs.
当我睡觉时 它总是发出咕噜声
But.. every once in a while
但..总有那么些时候
he will bite me or scratch me.
它会咬我 抓我
He does this because sometimes he forgets that he is safe now.
它这样做是因为它害怕了
So I forgive him when he bites me
所以我任凭它咬我
because I know what it is like to never feel safe.
因为我知道它受过的伤害
And that is because of you.
都是因为你
So today…I ask only one thing of you.
所以今天…我只问你一件事
I ask you now that you show me the respect
我要你向我承认
of acknowledging what you did to me…
你对我做的一切…
that it was you who questioned me, that tortured me…
是你拷问我 折磨我…
and that you remember me.
你记得我
I remember you.
我记得你
I remember your face.
我记得你的脸
Your face has haunted me ever since I left Iraq.
你的脸总让我心神不宁
I am sorry.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry for what I did to you.
抱歉我对你做的一切
I forgive you.
我原谅你
When my husband returns, I will tell him I made a terrible mistake
当我丈夫回来后 我会告诉他我犯了一个错误
that it was not you…
那个人不是你…
and he will release you.
然后他会放了你
Why ?
为什么?
Why are you letting me go?
你为什么让我走?
We are all capable of doing what those children did to this cat…
我们都能做到那些孩子对这只猫做的事…
but I will not do that.
但我不会
I will not be that.
我不会这样做的
We should kill him, Sayid.
我们应该杀了他 Sayid
He already told us that he would kill us.
他已经说了他会杀了我们的
No

He’s my prisoner.
他是我的囚犯
I will decide his fate.
我来决定他的命运
I can see you didn’t find anything worth taking.
我可以看出这里的东西都没用了
Actually, I just played that silly chess game again
我又玩了那个愚蠢的象棋游戏
and now I realize why you didn’t want me to beat it.
现在我知道你为什么不让我赢它了
Meaning what ?
那意味着什么?
What have you done, John?
你做了什么 John?
That place was our one hope of communication with the outside world!
那是唯一有希望和外界联♥系♥的地方!
The computer said if there was an incursion by the hostiles
那电脑说如果我们被”敌人”入侵
I should enter 7-7, so I entered 7-7.
我应该输入7-7 所以我就这么做了
We should go.
我们应该走了
If anyone’s around, this explosion is going to attract their attention.
如果周围有人的话 他们会被这里的爆♥炸♥吸引过来的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!