It just came out of nowhere.
他突然就冒了出来 我没有…
That’s not the question I asked, Ms. Littleton.
你没有回答我的问题 Littleton女士
I don’t know how fast I was driving.
我不知道当时的车速
Why are you even asking me these questions?
你为什么要问这些问题?
These questions are standard procedure when there’s a fatality.
抱歉这是程序
My mother is in surgery.
我母亲在开刀
She’s not dead.
她还没死
Right.
是啊
So she is.
那就是了
You know, this is not my fault!
这不是我的错
Didn’t say it was.
我没有说是你的错
Good day, Ms. Littleton.
祝你有愉快的一天 Littleton女士
Can I ask you something?
能问你个问题吗?
I told you that your daughter was living with them…
我告诉你你女儿和他们在一起…
and you haven’t asked me a single question about her.
而你竟然没问我一个问题
You haven’t…
你没有…
Your friend Jack,
你的朋友 Jack
you care about him?
你关切他吗?
Yes.
是的
Imagine 16 years from now,
设想一下16年后
you’re told he’s still alive.
你被告知他还活着
But in your heart,
然而你告诉自己
you know that he wouldn’t remember you.
他可能甚至都不记得你了
He wouldn’t know you.
他根本不认识你了
Wouldn’t even know
那还会了解
that you ever cared about him.
你关切过他吗?
I haven’t asked you questions about my daughter…
我没有问你我女儿的事…
because I do not want to know the answers.
因为我不想知道答案
Water?
水?
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
So how’d you get here?
你是怎么来这里的?
How’d you get onto this island?
怎么来到这座岛上的?
Don’t waste your breath. Whatever he says will be a lie.
不要浪费口舌了 他说的都不是真话
I was recruited when I was 24.
24岁是我被招入了新兵
I was approached by a man…
有一个人和我接触…
I didn’t ask you when I asked you how.
我没有问什么时候 我问你是怎么来的
They brought me on the submarine.
坐潜水艇来的
So your people, they can just come and go whenever they want?
你们的人…他们能随意进出?
Go, yes, but two weeks ago,
去 是的 可两星期以前
our underwater beacon stopped emitting its locator signal.
海底灯标停止接收信♥号♥♥
There was an event…an electromagnetic pulse.
出了事故…是电磁回路
It would be impossible to come back.
回来就不可能了
Why would you want to come back?
你为什么想回来?
You would not understand.
你不会明白的
Try me.
说来听听
I misspoke.
我不会说的
What I meant to say is,
我想说的是
you’re not capable of understanding.
你没有理解的能力
And why am I not capable?
那又是为什么呢?
Because you are not on the list.
因为你不在名单上
What list?
什么名单?
The man who brought me here,
那个把我带来这里的人
who brought all of my people here,
和所有来这里的人
he is… a magnificent man.
他是一个…伟大的人
If Ben’s so magnificent, then why did he need one of us to save him?
如果Ben很伟大 那为什么需要我们中的一个人来救他呢?
Ben? Ben is not…
Ben? Ben不是…
I will try to make this as simple as I can.
简单点说
You are not on the list because you are flawed
你们不在名单里 因为你们有瑕疵
Because you are angry
因为你们愤怒
And weak and frightened.
虚弱 恐惧
The more I learn about your people,
越了解你们的人
the more I suspect you’re not as omniscient as you’d have us believe.
我就越怀疑 你们是不是真的无所不知
Don’t speak to us as if you know us.
别装作你很了解我们
Of course I don’t know you, Sayid Jarrah.
我当然不了解你 Sayid Jarrah
How could I?
我怎么会呢?
And you, Kate Austen, are a complete stranger to me.
Kate Austen 你对我来说就是个陌生人
But you, John Locke, you, I might have a fleeting memory of,
但John Locke 你…我想起来…
but I must be confused,
我一定是糊涂了
because the John Locke I know was para…
因为我认识的John Locke曾是…
Look at this.
来看看这个
Over here. Come on.
在这边 快点
Well, looks like we’re here.
看来我们到了
Will this work?
这能行吗?
Yes. Work.
是的 能行
Sun Please… Help.
能帮一下Sun的忙吗
Ok.
好的
Smells great.
真难闻啊
Let’s get it over with.
我们来处理吧
This was my mother’s worst fear.
我妈妈最怕这个了
What do you mean?
什么意思?
That I would end up doing something very much like this,
最后我就干这个
cutting bait. She had high hopes for my future.
做诱饵 她对我的期望值很高
They did not include me marrying a fisherman’s son.
他们也没想到我会嫁给渔夫的儿子
Well, I guess we don’t always turn out like our mothers want.
看来我们都不能实现母亲的愿望了
Of course, mine never worked a day in her life.
当然 我妈妈从来不做事
My mom was a librarian.
我妈妈曾是个图书管♥理♥员♥
Was?
曾是?
We should get this stuff out there.
我们该干活了
Where were you?
你去哪儿了?
I went home to take a shower.
回家洗了个澡
That must have been nice.
那一定很舒服
They said she was still in surgery.
他们说她还在手术中
I had glass in my hair, Aunt Lindsey.
我也受伤了 Lindsey姑妈
Well, I’m glad that you’re feeling refreshed.
我很高兴你恢复精神了
Good afternoon. Are you the daughter?
下午好 你是她女儿吗?
I’m Dr. Woodruff from neurosurgery.
我是Woodrufffrom医生 神经科的
I’ll be observing your mother for the next few days.
她还要接受几天的观察
How is she?
她怎么样?
We’ve managed to stabilize her immediate injuries
我们设法稳定伤势
But your mother suffered a severe head trauma.
可她头部受到了创伤
We’ll have to wait for the swelling in her brain to go down
我们要等她头部的肿块消退后
before we can determine the full extent of her injuries.
才能给她做全面的检查
But…I’m afraid we’re looking at fairly widespread damage.
但恐怕她受到了大面♥积♥的伤害
What does that mean?
那是什么意思?
It means that right now these machines are sustaining her life.
意思是她的生命要靠这些仪器维持
But it won’t always be…
但不会一直…
I mean, when she wakes up, she won’t…
当她醒来 她不会…
I can’t say with any real confidence
我不能很肯定的告诉你
that she will wake up.
她会醒过来
Can she hear us?
她能听见我们吗?
I like to think she can.
我希望是这样
How long will she be like this?
她这样要多久?
Could be a day, a week or years.
也许一天 一个星期或是一年
We’ll just have to wait and see.
我们只能等待
But I can assure you, she’ll be well looked after.
但我能保证你们她会受到很好的照顾的
Oh, that’s very nice, but we can’t pay for that.
那很好 只是我们付不起那么多
Don’t worry. Her expenses have already been taken care of.
别担心 有人已经帮你们解决了
By whom?
是谁?
I’ve been asked to keep that confidential.
他让我保密
One… Two…
1… 2…
No!
不!
Look, I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry, man.
我很抱歉 伙计
I said I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
What the hell is wrong with you?
你到底想干什么?
I was shooting at a boar. I had no idea you were out here.
我在打一只野猪 我不知道你们在这里
Where’s Charlie?
Charlie在哪里?
Is he with you?
和你在一起吗?
He’s back at the camp.
他在营地里
I’m really sorry if I frightened…
我很抱歉吓到了你们…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!