So it’s just you?
所以就你一个人?
Aye, it’s just me.
是的
Hunting, in the exact same spot as we’re setting our trap?
你就正好出现在我们设陷阱的地方?
I was following a boar, Claire.
我在追一头野猪 Claire
So it’s just a coincidence, then.
那可真是巧啊
Where is it?
那头猪呢?
It got away.
它跑了
You don’t want me to catch the birds, do you?
你不想让我捉住那只鸟是吗?
You and Charlie..what’s going on?
你和Charlie 到底怎么了?
Why wouldn’t I want you to catch the birds?
我为什么不想你捉住它?
What is it?
这是什么?
Don’t touch it!
别碰它!
Don’t even get near it.
别靠近它
What are these pylons?
这些高压电线架是什么?
What do you think they are?
你认为呢?
A security perimeter.
一种区域防御系统
Those sensors on the side would be triggered
任何人走进去时
if anyone passed between them.
就会触发陷阱
It’s an alarm system or a trap.
这是警报系统或是陷阱
Either way, we’ll be safer going around it.
我们在这里会很安全
You are right. It was a security perimeter,
你是对的 这是个防御系统
but like everything else on this island, it hasn’t functioned in years.
但经过这么多年想必这些都已经失效了
Of course it hasn’t.
别耍我们了
If you wish to waste your time, be my guest.
如果你想浪费时间 随便你
The pylons encircle the entire barracks.
电线架围绕着整个营地
There is no going around them.
你们这样是进不去的
If you don’t believe me, look at your map.
如果你不相信我的话 看看你的地图
He appears to be telling the truth.
看来他说的是真的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, my god.
我的上帝
Sorry.
抱歉
Looks like he suffered a cerebral hemorrhage.
看上去像大脑出血
Why did you do that? We needed him!
你为什么要这样做?我们需要他!
They were never gonna trade him for Jack.
他们不会拿他交换Jack的
You don’t know that. You don’t know it, either.
你不知道的 那你也不知道
What we do know is that he shot one of his own people who didn’t want to be in this exact situation,
我们知道的是 他射杀了他的同伴
so I’m gonna stick with my opinion.
所以我坚持我的想法
We could have discussed it.
我们至少能讨论一下
Nobody asked me about it when we brought him along in the 1st place.
我们本来就不该带上他
All right.
行了
Pardon me for not knowing that they had a sonic weapon fence.
抱歉我不知道他们有某种电磁武器系统
I didn’t know he was gonna die. How would I know that?
我不知道他会死
Why are you really here?
你来的目的是什么?
Are you here for Jack?
是为了Jack吗?
Why else would I be here?
那还有什么原因?
We’ll talk about this later.
这事我们稍后再解决
Fine by me.
我同意
Just tell me how we’re gonna go through this.
那我们怎么穿过去?
We’re not gonna go through it.
我们另找办法
We’re going over it.
我们翻过去
Sayid, where’s the axe?
Sayid, 斧头放在哪了?
It’s in his pack.
在他的背包里
No, wait a minute. I got it.
等等 我来拿
Here, I got it.
我来吧
I thought you didn’t know there was any c-4.
我认为你原来不知道有C-4的
Well, I stand corrected.
好吧 我承认
Why did you take it?
你为什么带上它?
You never know when a little c-4 might come in handy.
你永远不知道小小的C-4也许能派上用处
You’ll have to do better than that.
你必须做的更好
Okay, there you go.
好了好了
What’s going on with you, Charlie?
你到底怎么了 Charlie?
I just put Aaron down
我只是把Aaron放下
No, you and Desmond, what’s going on?
不 你和Desmond 怎么了?
What you’re talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
So you don’t know anything about Desmond shooting off Nhis gun and scaring away the birds?
那你不知道Desmond开枪吓跑了我们要捉的鸟吗?
I’ve been with Aaron all morning.
我早上一直和Aaron在一起
You’re lying to me, Charlie.
你在撒谎 Charlie
I am not lying.
我没有
What happened to the guy who woke up this morning
那个早上醒来
who wanted to go and have a picnic and seize the day?
准备野餐的家伙到底怎么了?
You really want to know the truth?
你真的想知道?
That glint you saw could have been anything
那闪光会是任何东西
a piece of glass stuck in the bird’s foot…
粘在鸟爪子上的玻璃残渣
or it could have been nothing at all.
或许什么都没有
I don’t want to advocate false hope, Claire, that’s all.
我不想让你有错误的希望 Claire
Well, I’m sorry. I bothered you with my stupid ideas,
很抱歉 我想到这个主意
and, it won’t ever happen again.
这永远都不会再发生了
And, Charlie, I don’t want my baby around lies.
Charlie 我不想我的孩子围绕在谎言之中
I think you might be overreacting.
你是反应过度了
Overreacting?
反应过度?
No, I thought you were here for me, that I could count on you.
不 我以为我能和你在一起 我能依赖你
I was wrong.
但我错了
No, Claire!
不 Claire
I’m on my own, and at least I know that now.
我还是靠我自己吧 至少现在我意识到了
Just go!
走吧!
Morning, dear.
早上好 亲爱的
Oh, I like your new doctor.
我喜欢你新的医生
What new doctor?
新的医生?
Oh, the American.
是个美国人
He’s in with your mum now.
现在和你母亲在一起
Excuse me.
不好意思
The nurse said
护士说
Are you a doctor?
你是医生?
Yes
是的
I’m very sorry.
我很抱歉
I shouldn’t be disturbing you.
打扰你们
I was just leaving.
我该走了
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么?
I was just on my way out, Lindsey.
我才要走 Lindsey
If Carole knew you were here…
如果Carole知道你在这里…
She’d what? What would she do?
怎么? 她会做什么?
She wouldn’t be acting the way you are.
她不会表现的像你那样
Aunt Lindsey, what’s going on here?
Lindsey姨妈 到底怎么回事?
Who is he?
他是谁?
It doesn’t matter. Just go.
这不重要 你走吧
Maybe you should tell her, Lindsey.
或许你应该告诉她 Lindsey
She deserves to know.
她应该知道的
Please, just leave us alone.
求你就别管我们了
You are not the arbiter here. No.
你没有资格来决定这些 不
In these circumstances You are taking advantage of my sister’s situation
在这种情况下 你是趁我姐姐受伤的机会
I believe Claire has every right to know…
我不认为Claire有权知道…
just stop it!
大家冷静一下!
Are you the one paying the bills?
是你付的医疗费?
Are you the one taking care of all this?
是你照料这些事的?
Yes.
是的
Then who are you?
那你是谁?
I’m your father, Claire.
我是你的父亲 Claire
The system appears to fire a sonic pulse
如果有东西切断了系统的水平面
when an object breaks the plane between two pylons.
那就会触发电磁回路
So…
所以
as long as we don’t break the plane, we should remain unharmed.
只要我们不去碰那个水平面 我们就会没事的
Why not just use the plastic explosive you took?
为什么不用炸♥药♥呢?
Be my guest. You wanna go stick it on there?
你想死就随便你
Whoever climbs over, give those sensors a wide berth.
谁爬过去后 给一个安全信♥号♥♥
I’ll go first.
我先来
Give me a hand.
帮我一把
I guess I’ll go next.
我想我是第二个
Here you go.
行了
Thanks.
谢谢
You have every right to be upset.
不要为那事烦心了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!