To whom it may concern,we are survivors of Oceanic flight 815.
我们是815航♥班♥的幸存者
We have survived on this island for 80 days.
我们已经在岛上待了80天了
We were six hours into the flight when the pilot said we were off course
起飞后6小时
and turned back towards Fiji.
我们的飞机转向Fiji
We hit turbulence and crashed.
接着撞毁在这座岛上
We’ve been waiting here all this time
我们一直在这里等待救援
waiting for rescue that has not come.
可就是没人来
We do not know where we are.
我们不知道我们在哪儿
We only know you have not found us.
只知道你们找不到我们
We’ve done our best to live on this island.
我们尽力在岛上生存下来
Some of us have come to accept we may never leave it.
有些人已经接受了没人救援的现实
Not all of us have survived since the crash,
飞机遇难后不是每个人都活了下来
but there is new life, too,
但也有新生命的诞生
and with it, there is hope.
这给了我们希望
We are alive.
我们还活着
Please don’t give up on us.
请不要放弃我们
It’s…
这…
It’s perfect, Claire.
真是完美Claire
You know, I’m not giving up on you either, Charlie.
我也不会放弃你的 Charlie
It’s gonna be okay.
一切都会好起来的
You’re gonna be okay.
你也会没事的
We’ll get through this together.
我们一起度过
What?
怎么了?
We’re here.
我们到了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!