I mean…
我是说…
Would it have been the worst thing in the world?
如果那样会是最糟的吗?
Yes! yes,it would’ve been the worst thing in the world.
会啊!当然 那将是世界上最糟糕的事
What would we have done with a baby?
我们有了孩子该怎么办?
I’m going back to the beach.
我要回海滩去
Beach? what, you’re leavin’ because of this?
海滩?怎么 因为这个你就要走?
That’s that? you crawl up in my bed one second,
就这样了?你跟我上♥床♥
The next, you’re just– good-bye.
紧接着 你就要 再见
Don’t make this about me, kate.
别拿我出气 Kate
You didn’t want a baby any more than I did.
你并不是比我更想要个孩子
You’re just lookin’ for some excuse to split,
你不过是想找个理由离开
And now you got one.
现在你找到了一个
Well,that’s all right,freckles.
那么好吧 雀斑女
I ain’t gonna hold it against ya.
我不跟你吵
I’m just gonna sit right here in my comfy bed,
我只会呆在这 在我舒适的床上
Because in about a week,
因为只消大概一周
You’ll find some reason to get pissed at jack
你就会找个理由和Jack闹翻
And bounce right back to me.
然后回到我身边
Good. all right.
好吧
Go back to the hospital,
回医院去
Find out which doctor she’s visiting.
查出她的医生是谁
I want you to find out where she miss dunbrook.
我想让你查出她在哪 Dunbrook小姐
Are the people ready to proceed?
可以继续了吗?
May we approach the bench, your honor?
法官大人 我们想近前谈话
Oh. please.
好吧
Unfortunately, your honor,
不幸的是 法官大人
Our chief witness, diane jansen, the mother of the defendant,
我们的主要证人 Diane Jansen 被告的母亲
Is unable to testify because of medical reasons.
由于某些健康原因不能出庭作证
How long will you need?
你需要多长时间?
I can’t say right now.
现在我还说不准
What I’ll do is grant a recess for lunch,
我将休庭至午饭时
But be prepared to proceed with your case after we return.
但在我们开庭时请你准备好继续你的案子
This court is now in recess.
现在休庭
All rise.
起立
We have to talk.
我们得谈谈
My key witness spoke to her daughter yesterday,
我的主要证人昨天和她的女儿交谈
And now she’s got cold feet.
而现在她却退却了
Quit posturing, and let’s get to it.
装的挺像 那我们就商量商量
What are you offering?
你的提议是什么?
Four years in.
四年监禁
No jail time.
不能有监禁
Kate austen is a worldwide hero
Kate Austen是全世界的英雄
Who saved five other peoples’ lives after a plane crash
她在坠机事件中救了五条命
And nearly starved to death on a deserted island,
在一个废弃的岛上差点饿死
And after all that, you put this woman on trial
而在这些之后 你把她告上法庭
For rescuing her mother from an abusive husband.
仅因为她想把她妈妈从施虐狂丈夫手中救出
If you think that jury is gonna give her actual time, then…
如果你认为陪审团会给她监禁
You must have a hell of a closing, melissa.
你也太天真了 Melissa
All right.
好吧
Time served, plus 10 years’ probation
监禁时间不变 加上十年缓刑期
And agreement that she does not leave the state. what does that matter?
而且必须保证她不能离开美国 那有什么关系?
She can go anyw– I’ll take it.
她能去任何地… 我接受
No. wait, kate– give me something to sign, and I’ll sign it,
不 等等 Kate 给我个协议 我会签
And then I walk out the back door.
然后我走出后门
I just…
我只是…
I just want this to be over.
我只是想这一切结束
I can do that.
好吧
10 years’ probation, and you stay put.
十年缓刑 你呆在这
I have a child.
我有个小孩
I’m not going anywhere.
我哪都不会去
Hey.

How did you know I’d be here?
你怎么知道我会来这?
Your lawyer gave me the heads-up.
你的律师给了我提示
He owed me one.
他欠我的
Thank you…
谢谢…
For saying what you did.
你说了你做的
You’re welcome.
不客气
You know, jack, I’ve heard you say that story so many times,
你知道 Jack 我已经听过你说那个故事好多遍了
I’m starting to think you believe it.
我觉得你开始相信了
I just–
我只想-
I just wanted to tell you that what I said in there…
我只想告诉你 我在那所说的…
I didn’t mean it.
都不是我的本意
You wanna follow me?
你能跟我来?
Come by for a visit?
顺便来我家做客吗?
Uh…
呃…
I… I actually have to get over to the hospital,
我..我得去医院
But, um, maybe you and i
不过 你我也许
Could grab some coffee together or something?
可以一起喝杯咖啡?
I know why you don’t wanna see the baby, jack.
我知道你为什么不想看到孩子 Jack
But until you do,
但直到你想
Until you want to…
直到你想见…
There’s no… you and me going for coffee.
就不会有…你我去喝咖啡之类的话了
But, um…
但是…
If at any time you change your mind,
如果你改变主意
Come and see us.
过来看看我们
Yeah.

Okay.
好吧
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
Hello?
有人吗?
Kate! I’m so glad you’re back.
Kate!很高兴你回来
Mmm. he missed you so much.
他特别想你
Did you keep him away from the tv? absolutely.
你有没有管着他别看电视? 当然
I just put him down for a nap.
我刚把他放下打盹
Hey, buddy.
嘿 小家伙
Hey.

Hey.

Hi, mommy.
妈咪
Hi Aaron
Aaron

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!