Walk back to your helicopter.
回到你的直升机那去
You fly away and forget you ever heard of this island.
然后飞走 就当作自己从来没有来到这岛上
Tell your daddy good-bye.
和你老爸说拜拜吧
Dad…

They’re serious.
他们是当真的
They killed karl and my mother.
他们已经杀了karl和我妈了
Alex…
Alex…
I have this under control.
一切都在掌握之中
Everything’s gonna be okay.
一定会没事的
Please, daddy!
求你了 爸爸
Please. Please.
求你了 求你了
You have ten seconds, Ben.
给你10秒钟 Ben
Okay, listen.
好吧 听着
Nine…
九…
She’s not my daughter.
她不是我女儿
Eight…
八…
I stole her as a baby
她还是个婴儿的时候
from an insane woman.
我从一个疯女人把她那里偷过来的
She’s a pawn, nothing more.
她只不过我手中的一颗棋子 仅此而已
She means nothing to me.
对我来说 她什么都不是
I’m not coming out of this house.
我是不会出去的
So if you want to kill her, go ahead and do it–
所以 要是你想杀了 尽管开枪好了–
I don’t see ’em.
他们走了
They just left her body there and disappeared into the jungle.
他们把她的尸体留那里 人都消失在丛林了
They won’t be gone for long.
他们一定还没走多远
It’s gonna be dark in about 20 minutes,
再过20分钟天就要黑了
And then they’re gonna come for him.
到时 他们还会再来抓他
Then let’s just hand him over.
我们把他交出去得了
I don’t think these people have any intentions
我想这些人根本就没打算让我们
Of letting us walk of here alive, James,
活着离开这里 James
No matter what we do.
不管我们怎么做
Well, I ain’t got no intention of dyin’.
我还不想死呢
He changed the rules.
他篡改了规则
What? who?
你说什么? 谁?
What rules?
什么规则?
You know I’m right.
你知道 我是对的
Our best chance here is to toss him out and fend for ourselves.
我们最好把他交出去 保住自己
Hey! Where you goin’?
嘿 你去哪
Open this damn door!
把这该死的门打开!
Open up!
打开啊!
Walk.

Who are you and why are you following me?
你是谁 你为什么要跟踪我?
My name is Benjamin Linus.
我叫Benjamin Linus
And I need you to take a message to Mr. Widmore for me.
我要你帮我给Widmore先生捎个口信
And what message is that?
什么口信?
That should do it.
杀的好
Wait.
等等
Where do you think you’re going?
你要去哪里?
We’re finished here, Sayid.
该结束了 Sayid
Turn around and walk away.
转身走开 当作什么都没发生
Mourn your loss. get on with your life.
继续你对她的哀悼 继续你的生活吧
I have no life. they took it from me.
我已经没法生活了 被他们夺走了
Go home, sayid.
回去吧 Sayid
Once you let your grief become anger,
一旦让你的悲痛变成了愤怒
It will never go away.
你就没法脱身了
I speak from experience.
这是我的经验之谈
This is my war. It’s not yours.
这是我的战斗 和你没关
I spent the last eight years of my life
过去的八年 我一直的苦苦寻觅
Searching for the woman I love.
我深爱的那个女人
I finally found her and I married her.
我最终找了 并和她结了婚
And I buried her yesterday.
可昨天我却参加了她的葬礼
So don’t tell me this is not my war.
所以别跟我说 这不是我的战斗
Benjamin…
Benjamin…
Who’s next?
下个目标是谁?
I’ll be in touch.
我会联♥系♥你的
Open the damn door!
把这该死的门打开!
Son of a bitch just left us here.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 把我们扔这了
Open the damn door! what’s going on?
把门打开 怎么了
Claire?
Claire?
You all right, sweetheart?
你没事吧 宝贝
yeah, a bit wobbly, but, uh, I’ll live.
没事 有点站不稳 毕竟 我还活着
Well, I wouldn’t be too sure about that.
话不要说的太快
Excuse me, James.
请原谅 James
Excuse you?
原谅你?
What were you doing in there?
你在里面做什么了?
Okay, listen to me very carefully.
好吧 你们听仔细了
I need all of you to do exactly as I say.
我要你完全按照我的话去做
In a minute, we have to run from this house as fast as we can.
一分钟后 我们得拼命地从这跑出去
At that moment, when I give the order, I want you to head
在我下令后 我要你们
Straight for the tree line.
直接往树林那边跑
You mean towards the guys with guns?
你是说跑向那些持枪的家伙?
No, we want to be as far away from them as possible.
不是 我们要尽可能的离他们远点
Okay, outside. outside now!
好了 跑出去 快点出去
What did you do?!
你做什么了?!
Did you just call that thing?
你把那东西召出来了?
Fall back!
折回去!
Go! go, go!
跑! 跑 快跑!
Head for the trees. I’ll catch up with you.
往树林那边跑 我会赶上去的
Hey, where are you going?
嘿 你要去那?
I have to say good-bye to my daughter, John.
我总得和我女儿告个别啊 John
I can’t believe it.
真不敢相信
Might actually have a signal.
可能真有信♥号♥♥
What are you sending?
你在发送什么?
“what…”
“医生…”
“happened…
“他…”
“to…
“现在…”
The… doctor?”
怎么样了…?”
Okay. they didn’t exactly say what happened to the doctor,
好吧 他们没确切地说医生怎么样了
But your friends are fine,
但你们的朋友都没事
And the helicopter’s coming back in–in the morning.
直升机明早就会回来
Well?
还有?
He’s lying.
他在说谎
What the message said was, “what are you talking about?
那条信息说的是:”你在说什么?”
The doctor is fine.”
医生他很好”
You know morse code.
你知道摩尔斯电码
What does that mean–
那是什么意思–
“the doctor is fine”?
“医生他很好”
I don’t know.
我不知道
Why are you lying?
你干嘛撒谎?
Why did you say
你为什么要说
That the helicopters are coming back?
直升机明早回来?
Were you ever… gonna take us off this island?
你会不会…把我们带离这个岛?
No.
不会
No.
不会
Jack. No.
Jack 不会
I think your chopper buddies ran that way,
你的宝贝直升机向那边飞走了
If you wanna catch up.
想追就去吧
Yeah, I think I’ll stay with you guys for–for now.
好吧 不过我现在–现在还会和你们呆在一起
Sorry about your daughter.
你女儿的死我很难过
Thank you, John.
谢谢你 John
That being said, you lied to me.
别废话 你向我撒谎了
You told me you didn’t know what the smoke monster was.
你说你不知道那烟一样的怪物是什么
You can ask Jacob all about it when we go to the cabin.
我们到了木屋后你可以问Jacob一切
Hang on. “Jacob”?
等等 “Jacob?”
Who the hell’s Jacob?
谁是Jacob?
He’s the man that’s gonna tell us what to do next, James.
他会告诉我们下来该怎么做 James
You know what? I’m done with all this.
你知道吗?我受够了
I never should have followed you wackos in the first place.
我一开始就不该跟你们这帮疯子一起
I’m goin’ back to the beach, and Claire and the kid
我要跟Claire和孩子一起回海岸去
Are comin’ with me. you good with that?
你没意见吧?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!