Last night, in the jungle.
昨晚 在丛林里
Before the last flash.
在上次闪光出现之前
She was delivering Claire’s baby.
她正在帮Claire接生
But that was two months ago.
但那是两个月之前的事了
Time travel’s a bitch.
穿越时间真不是玩意
Get down!
趴下
I think they want their boat back! Move!
我想他们是要把船抢回来 加把劲
These your people?! No! are they yours?!
他们和你一伙的吗 不 是你们的人吗
Shut up and keeping paddling!
闭嘴 继续划
Little help! little help!
没用 没用
Paddle harder! they’re getting closer!
划快点 他们越来越靠近了
Thank you,lord!
感谢上帝
I take that back!
我收回刚刚说的话
Everybody, paddle! head for the shore!
大家往岸边划
Kate, just because the guy
Kate 那家伙告诉你
Told you that he was meeting his client
他准备去见他的客户
Doesn’t mean that they’re here in l.a.
不代表他们就在洛杉矶
He could’ve just told you that to–to throw you off.
他可能只是这么说来 来打发你
Or they’re in that hotel right now.
或者是他们现在就在那个宾馆里头
Okay. and what if they are?
好吧 就算你说的是对的
What if the person who wants to take aaron
如果那个想夺走Aaron的人
Is sitting in that hotel room right now?
就坐在宾馆里
Then what?
又怎么样
Come on. come with me.
拜托 和我一起走
We’ll–we’ll go get aaron,
我们先接走Aaron
We’ll put our heads together, and we’ll figure something out.
然后再想办法
All right.
好吧
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
It’s Claire’s mother.
是Claire的母亲
Wait.
等等
What am I waiting for, Jack? Wait. I just…
我还等什么 Jack 等等 我只是
Let’s just think about this for a minute. She knows.
我们先整理下头绪 她知道了
Maybe she doesn’t know.
也许她还不知道
No, but she knows about aaron, and that’s all that matters!
不 但她知道Aaron的存在 这就够要命的了
Let me go talk to her.
我去和她谈谈
What?
什么
If I can just explain to her why we did it–
如果我能向她解释清楚这么做的原因
Maybe if I can get her to understand why…
也许我可能让她明白事情的缘由
She’ll listen to me.
她会听我的
I can fix this, kate. I can fix it.
我能处理好的 Kate 我会处理好的
Aaron is my family, too.
Aaron也是我的家人
Dr. Shephard?
Shephard医生
Hello, Ms. Littleton. um…
你好 Littleton女士
May I come in?
我能进来吗
Of course.
当然
You look drenched.
你全身都淋湿了
No, no. no, I’m fine.
不 不 不 我没事
God, I haven’t seen you since your father’s funeral.
天啊 自从你父亲的葬礼后我们就没再见过面
How did you even know I was here?
你怎么知道我在这的
I knew you were here, Ms. Littleton,
我知道你在这里 Littleton女士
Because I followed your lawyer.
是因为我跟踪了你的律师
Why would you do that?
你为什么要这样做
I’m–i did it because, um…
我这样做是因为
I understand that you feel the need to do this.
我理解你为什么想这样做
But I need you to know
但是我希望你能明白
That everything that kate and I have done–it was for aaron.
我和Kate做的一切事情 都是为了Aaron
Who’s… Aaron?
谁是Aaron
I-i’m afraid I’m not following you.
我恐怕不是很明白你在说什么
Ms. littleton, um…
littleton女士
What are you doing here in los angeles?
你在洛杉矶干什么
Let’s go. drive. then call sun
走 开车 给sun打电♥话♥
And tell her to bring aaron to the long beach marina.
告诉她把Aaron带到长滩码头
We’ll meet her there.
我们会在那和她会合的
what–wh-what are you talking about? what happened?
你在说什么 发生什么了
Kate, we have to go now.
Kate我们现在必须要走了
I’m not going anywhere until yo tell me what just happened!
我哪儿也不去 除非你告诉我发生什么事了
She doesn’t know anything.
她什么都不知道
What?
什么
She doesn’t know.
她不知道
She still thinks that claire is dead.
她一直以为Claire已经死了
She doesn’t even know that aaron exists.
她甚至也不知道Aaron的存在
But the lawyer she sued oceanic,
但律师 她起诉了大洋航♥空♥
And she’s in town to pick up her settlement.
她来城里打点行装
What, and it’s just a coincidence that her lawyer
如果她的律师和要带走我儿子的人
Happens to be the same one that’s trying to take my son?
碰巧是同一个人呢
I don’t know.
我不知道
But whoever’s trying to take aaron…
但不管是谁想带走Aaron
It’s not her.
绝对不会是她
Then who is it?
那是谁呢
Can I ask you something?
我可以问你些问题吗
Why’d you take it upon yourself to rescue hugo?
你为什么救Hugo呢
I had to make sure hurley was safe.
我必须要确保Hurley的安全
You can pull in over here.
你可以在这边停车
Mr. linus.
Linus先生
Mr. norton.
Norton先生
I looked into it,
我调查过了
And they don’t have any kind of solid case against reyes.
他们没什么针对Reyes的具体案件
The m.e. said that the man found outside santa rosa
法医称在Santa Rosa外发现的那个男人
Was killed before reyes escaped.
在Reyes逃跑前已被杀害
That’s very good news.
这真是个好消息
We have a prelim hearing in the morning.
我们今天上午有个预备听证会
The judge will never let it get past that,
法官不会让这通过的
And reyes will be a free man.
Reyes会无罪释放的
Thank you, dan.
Dan 谢谢你
Anytime.
不客气
Who was that?
他是谁
That’s my lawyer.
那是我的律师
Aah! okay!
好了
Remind me never to do that again.
别让我再做这样的事了
Where are we? it’s hard to say till it gets light.
我们在哪 天亮前说不清
We didn’t get a chance to finish our conversation.
我们还没机会把上次的话说完
What conversation was that?
什么谈话
The one before they started shooting at us,
他们开始射杀我们前的谈话
Where you were about to tell me how it felt to see kate again.
你准备告诉我再次见到kate的感受
I wasn’t about to tell you anything.
我没打算告诉你什么
Why don’t you tell me now?
为什么现在不告诉我呢
I was close enough to touch her.
我都可以碰到她了
If I wanted to, I could’ve…
如果我想做 我本可以
Stood right up and talked to her.
站出来和她说话的
Why didn’t you?
为什么不呢
What’s done is done.
反正事情都已经发生了
What’s wrong?
怎么了
Come and look at this!
过来看看这个
It’s wreckage.
这是些残骸
Looks like it just happened.
像才坠毁的样子
Anybody speak french?
有人会说法语吗
Jack, why did you call me today?
Jack 干嘛今天打电♥话♥给我
I told you. I s…
我跟你说过了
I was worried.
我很担心
But why? why were you worried? why today?
为什么你要担心 为什么是今天
I don’t…
我不
Right before I called you, sayid was attacked.
我打给你之前 Sayid被人袭击了
And the guy that did it– your address was in his pocket.
那人的口袋里有你的地址
Sayid? what’s he doing here?
Sayid 他在这做什么
That’s not important right now.
这些现在不重要了
What matters is that we get you and aaron someplace safe.
重要的是我们把你和Aaron转移到安全的地方
Safe from who?
躲谁
Hello, kate.
Kate
It’s okay. he’s with me.
没事的 他和我一起的
He’s with you?
他和你是一起的吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!