What’s your name? Ben. take me with you.
你叫什么名字 Ben 带我一起走吧
If that’s what you really want, Ben–
如果你真的想这么做 Ben
If that’s what you want–i want you to think about that…
如果你真的想 我希望你考虑一下
You’re gonna have to be very, very patient.
你要非常有耐心
You wanna protect your friends or not, Sayid?
你是否想要保护你的朋友们 Sayid
I’m Sayid Jarrah, one of the oceanic six.
我是Sayid Jarrah 大洋航♥空♥六人组之一
Stop right there!
站住
Shut up! Get down.
闭嘴 给我蹲下
Say another word, and you’re dead.
再说一句 我要你命
I brought you a sandwich. are you a hostile?
我给你带了三明治 你也是敌人吗
Do you think I am? What’s your name?
你觉得呢 你叫什么名字
I’m Ben.
我是Ben
It’s nice to meet you, Ben.
见到你很高兴 Ben
Tikrit, Iraq
提克里特 伊♥拉♥克♥
Come on.
过来
You are not a child anymore.
你已经不是孩子了
Act like a man.
要有个男人样
You must kill one
你必须杀一只
I… I don’t want to.
我不想这么做
You will do as your father asks.
按你父亲说的做
No!
不要
Listen to what I’m tell you !
听我说
Come on , Kill one of them.
快 杀掉一只
You will stay outside until you do!
下手了再回去
Good for you.you did it.
做的好 你成功了
It wasn’t me.
不是我做的
Well. At least one of you will be a man.
好吧 但至少有个人会成为男子汉
Well done ,Sayid
干的好 Sayid
I brought another sandwich for him.
我又给他带了块三明治
Chicken salad this time.
这次是鸡肉沙拉的
Yeah, I don’t think it’s the menu.
我觉得不是食谱的问题
He’s not eating. Save yourself the trouble, kid.
他不会吃的 别给自己添麻烦 孩子
But Horace told me to.
是Horace叫我这么做的
Why does he care so much? The guy’s a hostile.
他为什么这么关心 这人是个敌人
That doesn’t mean he’s not hungry. Whatever.
可这并不代表他不会饿 随便了
I brought you a sandwich.
我给你带了块三明治
And a book.
还有一本书
I read it twice.
我读了两遍
It’s good.
挺不错的
Thank you.
谢谢
Did Richard send you?
是Richard叫你来的吗
He’s your leader, right?
他是你的头 对吧
It’s just a camera.
那只是个监视器
They can see, but they can’t hear.
他们能看见 但听不见
Four years ago, I ran away into the jungle,
四年前 我跑进了丛林
And Richard found me.
后来Richard找到了我
I said I wanted to leave
我说我想离开这儿
That I wanted to join you.
并且加入你们
So I’ve been patient.
所以我耐心等待
And if you’re patient, too,
如果你也有耐心的话
I think I can help you.
我应该可以帮你
Moscow.
莫斯科
How’d it go?
怎么样了
He tried to bribe me.
他想贿赂我
It didn’t work. Of course it didn’t.
可我不吃那套 那必然
Where to now?
现在去哪
Nowhere.
哪也不去
You’re done. What do you mean, I’m done?
你干完了 什么意思
We’re done.
我们完工了
Andropov was the last one.
Andropv是最后一个
You’ve taken care of everyone
你已经了结了
Who posed a threat to your friends.
所有对你朋友造成威胁的人
It’s been a pleasure working with you, Sayid.
跟你合作很愉快 Sayid
So that’s it?
就这样了吗
I killed all those people for you
我帮你杀了那些人
And now you’re just… w-walking away?
你就如此扬长而去
You didn’t kill them for me, sayid.
你不是为我卖♥♥命 Sayid
You’re the one that asked for their names.
是你自己要他们的名字的
There’s no one else in Widmore’s organization
Widmore的组织人员已经全被歼灭
That we need to go after.
我们不必再追杀他们
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Mission accomplished.
任务完成
What do I do now?
那我现在做什么
I suppose you should go live your life.
我觉得你应该回到自己的生活
You’re free, Sayid.
你自♥由♥了 Sayid
Put out your hands.
把你的手伸出来
Come on.
快点
Thank you.
谢谢
It’s nice to finally hear your voice.
真高兴最终能听见你的声音
I’m Horace.
我是Horace
Now’s the part where you tell me your name.
现在你该告诉我们你的名字了
I need you to tell me what you were doing out in that jungle.
你得告诉我你在丛林里做什么
Ask him about the model. I Radzinsky. I got this.
问他那模型的事 Radzinsky 让我来说
Those handcuffs–
那些手铐
Are you having some kind of problem with your people?
你和你的人之间出了什么问题吗
Because either you were in some kind of disagreement,
因为你们之间有了分歧
Which makes me wanna help you,
所以让我来帮你
Or you’re a spy trying to infiltrate us.
又或者你是来做卧底的
So which is it?
到底是什么
Okay.
好吧
I’m gonna give you an hour to decide
我给你一个小时考虑
Whether you wanna talk to me.
看你是否会告诉我
But if you decide you don’t want to…
如果你闭口不谈
Then I’m gonna have to take this to the next level.
不要怪我做绝了
I think your bacon’s ready.
你的培根好了
I forgot.
我忘了
What’s on the tv?
电视里演什么呢
It’s over, isn’t it?
结束了 不是吗
What’s over?
什么结束了
This.
这个
Us… playing house.
我们 开始过日子了
All of it.
所有的一切
I never actually thought they’d come back.
我从没想过他们会回来
So they’re back. nothing’s changed.
他们回来了 什么也没变
What if sayid tells them who he is?
Sayid要是告诉他们自己的身份了怎么办
Sayid ain’t sayin’ nothin’.
Sayid会守口如瓶
I got this under control.
不会出乱子的
Morning H.
早上好 H
Jim. What’s up?
Jim 怎么了
I just spoke to the prisoner. We have a problem.
我刚跟那囚犯谈了 现在有个问题
Why? what’d he say?
怎么了 他说什么了
Nothing, which is what worries me.
什么也没说 所以我才担心
We need to find out why he violated the truce,
我们得知道他为何打破休战协议
Why the hell he would come into our territory.
他为什么来我们的领地
I’m just gonna have to have Oldham do his thing on him.
我得让Oldham来拷问他
That psychopath? no way!
那个精神病吗 不可以
What choice do I have?
我还有什么选择余地
Just let me have go at him alone.
就让他自己一个人待着
Be my guest, but I’m telling you, man,
随便 不过我告诉你
He is not gonna talk.
他不会说的
Oh, he’ll talk to me.
他会跟我说的
Mr. Lafleur. Take your lunch, Phil.
Lafleur先生 去吃午餐吧 Phil
You going back there alone?
你要自己进去吗
Take your lunch, Phil.
去吃午餐 Phil
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
How you doing?
你怎么样了
A 12-year-old Ben Linus
一个12岁的Ben Linus
Brought me a chicken salad sandwich.
给了我带了个鸡肉沙拉三明治
How do you think I’m doing? Sweet kid, huh?
你觉得我该怎么办 他很可爱吧
How can you live with him here?
你怎么能和他住一起

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!