Please.
好的 谢谢
What’s that run you?
你有什么烦心事
Excuse me?
什么
That Scotch.
苏格兰酒
What’s a glass of that run you?
那酒是怎么回事
Whatever it is, it’s worth it.
不管那是什么 都很值
I don’t understand
我不理解
Why someone uld pay 120 bucks for a glass of anything.
为什么会有人花120元买♥♥一杯饮料
If you knew what my drink cost, why did you ask me?
如果你知道我的酒的价格 为什么还要问我
Same reason I’m eating my dinner here instead of a table.
和我不在饭桌上 却在这里用餐原因相同
I’ll have the rib eye, bloody.
给我一份半熟的牛眼肉
Yes, ma’am. rib eye, bloody.
好的 女士 一份半熟牛排
Are you a professional?
你是职业的吗
A professional what?
职业的什么
You think I’m a prostitute?
你觉得我是个妓♥女♥吗
I’m not a professional anything. I just…
我不是妓♥女♥ 我只是
Thought you looked sad.
觉得你看起来很忧郁
I like sad men.
我喜欢忧郁的男人
I’m sorry to hear that.
很遗憾听到你这么说
So…
那么
Other than drinking alone at bars…
除了在酒吧独自饮酒
What do you do?
你是做什么的
For a living.
谋生行业
I’m between jobs at the moment.
我正在找工作
So what did you do?
那你之前做什么
The only thing I was ever good at.
做我之前唯一擅长的事情
Then why did you quit?
那你怎么不干了
I’m trying to change.
我在试着做些改变
I know why you’re sad now.
现在我知道你为什么忧郁了
Do you?
是吗
When you are that good at something,
当你擅长于某件事的时候
There are always going to be people
总会有一些人
Who tempt you into staying the same.
诱惑你干老本行
And how do you know so much about temptation?
你怎么对诱惑了解这么多
buy me a glass of that scotch,and i will tell you
请我喝一杯威士忌 我就告诉你
Hello there.

Hello?

I’m going to ask you a few questions.
我要问你一些问题
I want you to relax and answer them truthfully…
我希望你放轻松 如实地回答我的问题
Not that you’ll have any choice about it.
对此你别无选择
What is your name?
你叫什么名字
All right, sayid.
好的 Sayid
Why were you in handcuffs when we found you?
我们找到你的时候 你为什么带着手铐
Because…
因为
Because I am a bad man.
因为我是个坏人
Were you running away from your people?
你是要逃避你们的人的追捕
What people?
什么人
The hostiles.
我们的敌人
I am not a hostile.
我不是你们的敌人
Then where did you come from, sayid?
那你是从哪里来的 Sayid
I came on a plane.
乘飞机来的
What plane?
什么飞机
Ajira flight 3-1-6.
Ajira航♥空♥316号♥航♥班♥
And that’s how I returned to the island.
我就是这么回到岛上的
“returned”? you’ve been here before?
“回到” 你之前来过这里吗
Oh, yes.
是的
The first time,
第一次
I was on oceanic flight 8-1-5.
我乘坐的是大洋号♥815航♥班♥
It crashed.
它坠毁了
I was here for a hundred days.
我曾经在这里呆过100天
Then I left.
然后我离开了
Ask sawyer.
问问Saywer
Who’s “sawyer”? Who cares?!
谁是Sawyer 管他呢
None of this matters. ask him about the flame.
这些都不重要 问问他关于火焰站的事
Quiet.
安静点
What do you know about our stations here?
你对我们这儿的站点知道多少
I know the flame was a communication station.
我知道火焰站是个通讯站
The pearl was to observe other stations.
珍珠站用来监视其他的站点
The swan was to study electromagnetism.
天鹅站用来研究电磁学
But, of course, that was before the incident
但是 当然了 这是在事故发生之前
The swan? How could he know what we were gonna name it?
天鹅站? 他怎么知道我们准备取的名字
We haven’t even built it yet!
我们还没建成呢
I told you! He saw our model.
我告诉过你 他见过模型
You see?! he is a spy! I knew it!
看见没有 他是个间谍 我早就知道
radzinsky! I’m not gonna tell you again.
Radzinsky 我不想再说第二遍
Cool it.
冷静
You’re all going to die, you know.
你们所有人都快死了
What?
什么
You’re going to be killed.
你们会被杀光
How exactly would you know this, sayid?
你怎么知道这些的 Sayid
Because I am from the future.
因为我来自未来世界
Maybe I should’ve used half a dropper.
或许我该给你灌点药
You…

You used exactly enough.
你用的剂量刚刚好
Bench grinder, lube equipment, drill press over here.
台式磨床 润滑油设备 钻床 都放在那边
Plugs, bearings, sockets, ratchets here.
插件 轴承 插座 棘轮 都放在这边
How are you with a flat four engine?
你这边四个引擎准备得怎么样
You have no idea what I’m talking about, do you?
你不知道我在说什么 对吧
no, not really.
不 不太清楚
It’s okay.
没关系
Jack told you about us…
Jack跟你说过我们的事
No. hurley, actually.
没有 是Hurley告诉我的
It’s kind of a relief, actually.
这让我如释重负 真的
I wasn’t quite sure how to do it
我没想好该如何开口
Without it sounding like I was telling you to stay away.
又不让你感到我想打发你走
It’s fine.
没事的
All right…
好吧
What do we do with him?
我们该怎么处置他
We kill him.
杀了他
Hold on a second. we’re not killing anyone, right?
等等 我们不杀人的 对吧
He violated the truce.
他触犯了休战协定
What do you think they would do if they caught one of us?
你想如果他们抓住我们中的一个 怎么处置
Since when did we start acting like them?
从什么时候开始我们变得和他们一样了
We’re civilized. yes, we are.
我们是文明人 没错 我们是文明人
We have a rule of law.
我们有法律规则
And we’ve given him every opportunity to defend himself.
我们给了他很多机会替自己辩解
need I remind you, this man’s seen things?
需要我提醒你一下 这个人看见的太多
He knows things. there’s nothing to talk about.
知道的太多 无需商榷
He’s a spy. you sure about that, stu?
你确定他是个间谍吗 傻子
He was trying to escape from the hostiles.
他当时正从敌人那里逃脱
He obviously has problems with his people.
很显然他和他们的人之间有矛盾
Yeah, and sharing our secrets
没错 分享我们的秘密
Are the quickest way for him to solve those problems.
是帮助他们解决问题最快捷的途径
Okay, I’m gonna need a little more time to consider. consider?
我需要多点时间来考虑 还要考虑
I mean, the longer he’s among us,
我是说 他在这呆的时间越长
The–the more danger we’re in.
我们就越危险
I can talk to him, horace. I just need more time.
我能和他谈谈 Horace 我只需要一点时间
No, you had your chance, lafleur!
不 你有过一次机会了 Lafleur
Why are we on your clock, radzinsky?
为什么我们得听你的 Radzinsky
Horace, you’ve got to call for a vote.
Horace 你得组织一次投票
Either we make a decision,
要不我们做个决定
Or I call ann arbor…
要不我打电♥话♥给Ann Arbor
And they make it for us.
让他们替我们做决定
Radzinsky’s right.
Radzinsky说得对
Horace, please…
Horace 求求你
I can’t…
我不能
I can’t sleep with one eye open.
我不能提心吊胆地过日子
We have a baby now.
我们现在有个孩子了
We have to think about ethan.
我们得为Ethan着想
We have to think about all the children here.
我们得为这儿所有的孩子着想

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!