谢谢
Thanks.
因为什么被铐上的?
So why the bracelets?
我因为谋杀被通缉
I’m wanted for murder.
谋杀?
Murder?
你不会刚好有地方 能让我换衣服吧?
You don’t happen have somewhere I could change, do you?
浴室在那边
Bathroom’s over there.
得快点哦
Make it quick.
谢谢
Thank you.
你最好别拖我们后腿
You better not slow us down.
你们才最好别拖我后腿
You better not slow me down.
我该跟你一起去 可…
I’d go with you, but…
可… Sawyer会杀了你?
But… Sawyer would kill you?
我负责照顾James 你负责照顾Sayid
I’ll take care of James. You take care of Sayid.
一言为定
Deal.
再见
Good-bye.
小心点
Be careful.
你想要干嘛?
What is it you want?
求你了 不管你想干什么…
Please, whatever you’re thinking of doing…
那是什么?
What is that?
告诉我 你想干什么
Just tell me what you want.
为什么?!
Why?!
你干嘛这么做?
Why are you doing this?
我什么秘密都没有
I don’t have any secrets.
问…
Ask…
啊!
Aah!
抱歉 让你受苦了
I’m sorry we had to put you through that.
– 这是个测试 我们得确认一下 – 测来确认什么?
– It was a test. We had to be sure. – Test to be sure of what?
别担心
Don’t worry.
你通过测试了
You passed.
我刚才骗了他 对吧?
I just lied to him, didn’t I?
是的
Yes.
你刚才要去哪?
Where were you going?
什么?
What?
在我跳上出租车之前 你要去哪?
Before I got in the cab, where were you going?
问这干嘛 你也想劫持他们?
Why, so you can hijack them, too?
我等公车
I was waiting for a bus.
我来把你的东西给你
I came to bring you stuff.
放心 我没拿你钱
Relax. I didn’t take your money.
啊 呃 好吧 谢谢
Well, uh, gee, thanks.
– 那你刚才要去哪? – 别操心了
– So where were you goin’? – Don’t worry about it.
好吧
Fine.
Langdon大街
Langdon Street.
在Brentwood
Brentwood.
你在那有亲人?
You got family there?
呃 没有
Uh, no.
就是… 一对夫妻要收养我的孩子
It’s the… a couple who’s adopting my baby.
他们 呃 他们本该来机场接我
They were, hum, they were meant to meet me at the airport,
但是我猜 可能是日子弄错了什么的
but I guess they got the days mixed up or somethin’.
– 他们不像反悔了的样子 – Brentwood不远 上车
– It’s not like they abandoned me. – Brentwood’s not far. Get in.
说真的?
Seriously?
你想不想搭车?
Do you want a ride or not?
你们为什么要我们在庙里待着?
So why do you people want us to stay at the temple?
我们在保护你们
We’re protecting you.
– 要防什么? – 你在这岛上待了一段时间 对吗?
– From what? – You’ve been on this island for a while, right?
见没见过一丛黑烟…
Ever see a big pillar of black smoke…
– 会发出”嘀嗒嘀嗒”的声音 好像生气了一样? – 见过
– makes a “ticka ticka” sound, looks pissed off? – Yes.
防的就是它
From that.
你知道另外一架飞机的事吗?
Do you know anything about another plane coming in?
– 一架Ajira飞机 – 抱歉 这是新闻发布会吗?
– An Ajira flight. – I’m sorry. Is this a press conference?
我觉得他说的是那架降落…
I think he means the one that landed…
Justin 闭嘴
Justin. Shut up.
不 不 不 那条路是用来迷惑人的
No, no, no, that’s a decoy trail.
他从这儿走了
He went this way.
– 你凭什么这么说? – 经验
– And you’re basing this on what? – Experience.
Aldo呀
Aldo.
干嘛?
What?
我觉得她说对了
I think she’s right.
她当然对
Of course she is.
请您带路 公主
After you, princess.
你想用什么办法把男朋友带回来?
So what’s your strategy for bringing you boyfriend back?
希望你有辄 因为他出去的时候 射伤了个人
I hope you got one, because he shot a guy on his way out.
– 他要是这么对我的话 我就把他脑袋打爆 – 喂 看着点儿
– If he tries that on me, I’m gonna blow his head off. – Whoa. Watch it.
谢谢
Thank you.
看着像Rousseau的陷阱
Looks like one of Rousseau’s traps.
那法国女人? 不 她已经死了好几年了
The French woman? No, she’s been dead for years.
– 这… 这不可能是她的… – Justin!
– This… this couldn’t be one of her… – Justin!
闭嘴
Shut up.
他要说什么?
What was he gonna say?
你都不记得我了 是吗?
You don’t even remember me, do you?
你认不出我?
You don’t recognize me?
哦 可能这个会让你想起来
Well, maybe this will jog your memory.
3年前
Three years ago,
你上演了一出越狱 而且你是用
you staged yourself a little prison break, and you did it
来♥福♥枪♥的枪托 敲晕了旁边的警卫
by knocking the guard out with the butt of you rifle.
那个人就是我
That would be me.
你干什么?
What are you doing?
逃跑
Escaping.
Sayid啊!
Sayid!
还好吗 哥们儿?
You okay, man?
Jack! 他回来了!
Jack! He’s back!
Sayid 发生什么事了?
Sayid, what happened?
– 他们对我用刑 – 为什么?
– They tortured me. – Why?
不知道 他们什么也没问
Don’t know. They didn’t ask any questions.
让开
Step aside.
嘿 Shephard
Hey, Shephard.
我们正盼着你自己过来
We were hoping you’d come on your own.
你们到底对Sayid做了什么?
What the hell did you do to Sayid?
我们… 什么都没做 你… 你朋友病了
We… we didn’t do anything to him. Y… your friend is sick.
他是…
He’s…
是的 我… 这真的不能…
Yeah, I… It’s not really…
这真的直译不了
It’s not really a literal translation.
最接近的说法是…
The closest thing would be…
感染
infected.
感染? 他都没有发烧
Infected? He’s not even running a fever.
什么意思…
What…
我说了什么好笑的话吗?
Did I say something funny?
我不这么认为 他一点幽默感都没有
I doubt it. He doesn’t really have a sense of humor.
他说 你得把这粒药给你朋友
He says you have to give your friend this pill.
你说真的?
Are you serious?
为什么你不自己给他?
Why don’t you give it to him?
因为只有他自己愿意吃 才有效果
Because it won’t work unless he takes it willingly,
但是由我们给他 他肯定是不情愿的
and won’t take it willingly from us.
呃 你们也许该在对他用刑之前
Well, then maybe you should’ve asked him to take it
– 让他吃药 – 我们没有对他用刑
– before you tortured him. – We didn’t torture him.
– 我们只是在为他诊断 – 看他是不是真感染了
– We were diagnosing him. – To see if he was infected.
是的
Yes.
除非我知道成分
I’m not gonna give anything to Sayid
否则我不会拿给Sayid
unless I know what’s in it.
告诉我 Shephard…
Tell me, Shephard…
你的朋友…
Your friend…
他是怎么中枪的?
How did he get shot?
他是 呃…
He was, um…
他是为了帮助我
He was helping me.
所以 错在你?
So it was your fault?
是的
Yes.
那还有其他人
And there have been others
为了帮你…
who were hurt or died…
而受伤或牺牲了吗?
helping you?
是的
Yes.
那…
Well…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!