看?
See?
他在那儿 一切都好
There he is. Everything is just fine.
你的孩子就是喜欢乱动
Your boy just likes to move around.
是140 b.p.m
140 b.p.m.
非常正常
Perfectly normal.
我有一种感觉
I have a feeling
Aaron会是个很不好管的人
And Aaron is gonna be a handful.
现在让我们看看 是否可以把这个降低
Now let’see if we can slow this down.
你做得好极了 母亲
You did great, mommy.
多谢
Thanks.
几天前
A couple days ago,
你问我为什么回到这个岛上
you asked me why I came back to the island.
我要找到Claire
I need to find Claire.
我本以为…
I thought…
也许如果我能赶上你 你就能帮我
maybe if I could catch up to you, you could help me,
然后…
and then…
也许我们可以找到他 并把他带回Aaron身边
maybe if we could find her and bring her back to Aaron,
那么所有这些 就不会徒然无功了
then maybe all of this wouldn’t have been for nothing.
对不起 我不该跟着你
I’m sorry. I never should followed you.
什么时候?
Which time?
那是你的房♥子 对吧? 和Juliet的
That was your house, right? With Juliet.
是的
Yep.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你已经说过了
You already said that.
不…
No…
对Juliet说的
For Juliet.
如果我没在潜艇上跟着你
If I hadn’t come after you on the sub,
你们两个就会离开 她也不会死了
then you two would’ve left, and she would’ve never died.
她的死 不是你的错
It’s not your fault she’s dead.
我的错
It’s mine.
她就坐在那儿
She was sittin’ right there,
就是你现在坐的地方
right where you are now,
努力离开这个地方
tryin’ to leave this place.
我说服她留了下来
And I convinced her to stay.
我让她留在这个岛上
I made her stay on this island
因为我不想一个人
‘Cause I didn’t want to be alone.
你能理解的 对吧?
You understand that, right?
但是 呃…
But, uh…
但是我觉得 我们有些人
But I think some of us
注定是要孤独的
are meant to be alone.
我本打算 向她求婚的
I was gonna ask her to marry me
你大概可以在日落之前 回到庙里的
You can probably make it back to the temple by nightfall.
那是什么?
What’s that?
一个棒球
It’s a baseball.
对一个需要翻译的人来说
You speak pretty good English
你英语说得还真不错
for someone that needs a translator.
我们都知道 我不需要翻译
We both know that I don’t need a translator.
那为什么你有个翻译
Then why do you have one.
因为我必须
Beause I have to remain separate
和被我管理的人们 分开
from the people I’m in charge of.
事情会简单一些
Makes it easier
即使他们不喜欢 我为他们做的决定
when they don’t like the decisions I make for them.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我的名字叫Dogen
My name is Dogen.
你是这儿的… 岛上的人?
Are you from here… The island?
我和其他所有人一样 是被带到这来的
I was brought here like everyone else.
“带到这儿” 是什么意思?
What do you mean, “brought here”?
你很清楚我的意思
You know exactly what I mean.
你没把那药给你朋友 是么?
You didn’t give your friend the pill, did you?
没有
No.
为什么?
Why not?
因为我不知道里面是什么
Because I don’know what’s in it.
– 它可以消除… – 感染
– It will eliminate… – The infection,
是的 我知道
yeah, I got that.
– 但到底是什么? – 我解释不清
– But what’s in it? – I can’t explain.
– 试试看 – 没有时间了
– Try. – There isn’t any time.
– 如果你不给他 他就会死… – 他已经死了
– He’ll die if you don’t… – He already died.
到底是什么?
What is in it?
你只要相信我
You just have to trust me.
我连我自己都不相信
I don’t trust myself.
我又该怎么信任你?
How am I supposed To trust you?
让我们看看 信任到底有啥结果
Let’s see where trust gets us.
现在 你可以告诉我
Now, are you gonna tell me
里面是什么了吧?
what’s in it?
毒药
Poison.
进来
Come in.
打扰一下 Littleton女士
Excuse me. Ms. Littleton
呃 啥事?
Um, yeah?
我是Rasmussen警探
I’m Dtective Rasmussen.
– Hart女士在吗? – 抱歉 你说谁?
– Is Ms. Hart here? – Uh, I’m sorry. Who?
Joan Hart 她跟你一起登记的
Joan Hart. She signed in with you.
哦 她是 出租车司机
Oh. She was just the, um, the cab driver.
我需要帮助 是她带我来这儿的
I needed help, and she brought me up here.
他们给我治疗后 她就离开了
She left after they treated me, though.
那她
Did she, uh,
有没有跟你说 她去哪了?
give you any indication where she was headed?
为什么? 出什么事了吗?
Why? Is something wrong?
没事 没啥需要你担心的 走 我们走
No. It’s nothing for you to worry about. Come on. Let’s go.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
为什么… 他们要追捕你?
Why… why are they after you?
你… 做过什么?
What… what did you do?
如果我说自己是无辜的 你会相信我吗?
Would you believe me if i said I was innocent?
会的 我会
Yeah, I will.
我该走了
Well, I should go.
哦 等等…
Oh, wait. Um…
给 拿上我的信♥用♥卡♥
Here. Take my credit card.
不了
No.
这确实不算什么 但至少能有点用
There’s not much of a limit on it, but it’s something.
– 你不必这么做 – 你也不必做之前做过的事
– You don’t have to do this. – You didn’t have to do what you did either.
Aaron这个名字不错
Aaron’s a great name.
我不知道我为何选它 好像是…
I don’t know why I said it. It’s like…
我不知道 我知道点什么吧
I don’t know. I knew it or something.
我认为你该留下他
I think you should keep him.
嗯 祝你好运
Well, um, good luck.

Yeah.
你也是
You, too.
谢谢
Thanks.
他吞下去了?
He swallowed it?
是的
Yes.
这是什么?
What’s this?

Tea.
你们为什么想杀Sayid?
Why would you people want to kill Sayid?
我们相信他已经被…
We believe he has been…
最贴切的翻译是”被索取”
closest translation is “claimed.”
被索取
Claimed.
被什么索取?
By what?
他体内的暗黑势力正在滋长
There is a darkness growing in him.
一旦到达他的心脏
And once it reaches his heart,
你曾经的朋友…
everything your friend once was…
就会消失了
will be gone.
不 我…
No, I…
你怎么确定的?
How can you be sure of that?
因为此事发生在你妹妹身上过
Because it happened to your sister.
起来!
Get up!
这个 补偿我的头
That’s for my head.
快说…
Now…
– 那婊♥子♥在哪? – 我不知道
– Where’s that bitch? – I don’t know.
– 你不明白 我要回庙里去! – 嗯 对
– You don’t understand. I’m going back to the temple! – Yeah, right.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!