我是说不论何时…
and I mean ever…
我和你的交易始终有效
my offer still stands.
我有样东西要给你
I have something for you.
你肯定是不小心弄掉了
You must have dropped it.
我在船上找到的
I found it on the ship.
亲爱的 再见了
我改变主意了
I’ve changed my mind.
你听见了吗?
Are you listening to me?
我改变主意了
I’ve changed my mind.
我以前错了!
I was wrong!
你说过 我可以改变主意的
You said I could change my mind.
你说过 交易始终有效的!
You said the offer would stand!
那个交易还算数吗?
Does the offer still stand?
那个交易还算数吗?!
Does the offer still stand?!
那个交易还算数吗?!
Does the offer still stand?!
什么交易 老兄?
What offer, dude?
你怎么会在这儿? 你跟踪我?
What the hell are you doing out here? Did you follow me?
– 嗯 差不多 – 走… 走开! 滚!
– Well, kinda. – Get.. get out! Get out!
喂!
Hey!
– 你没… 你没听见我说的吗?! – 我只是…
– Did… didn’t you hear what I said?! – Look, I was just…
– 我跟你们的人说了 我什么也不知道! – 老兄 冷静点!
– I told you people, I don’t know anything! – Dude, just calm down!
– 你干嘛跟踪我?! – 是你妻子让我来的!
– Why did you follow me?! – Your wife sent me!
你说什么?
What did you say?
我说 是你妻子让我来的 Isabella啊
I said your wife sent me. Isabella.
她想知道 你为什么把她的十字架埋起来
She wants to know why you buried her cross.
你… 你是怎么知道的?
H… how do you know about that?
– 因为是她刚才告诉我的 – 什么叫 刚才告诉你的?
– Because she just told me. – What do you mean, just told you?
Isabella看见你把十字架挖出来了 老兄
Isabella saw you dig it up, man.
她现在就站在你身边
She’s standing right next to you.
他不相信你
有时候 人们需要点儿时间才会相信
我… 我… 我看不见她
I… I… I don’t see her.
告诉他 他英文说得很好
她就在那儿
She’s right there.
她说你的英语很棒
She says your English is awesome.
你… 真的在这儿吗?
闭上眼睛
Cierra tus ojos.
她想让你闭上眼睛
She wants you to close your eyes.
没关系的 我会告诉你她说了什么
It’s okay. I’ll tell you what she says.
No fue tu culpa que yo mor, Ricardo.
我的死不是你的错 Ricardo
就像你非常想救我一样…
只是我的日子到头了
你受了很多苦 Ricardo
我想你…
为了我俩能重聚 我愿意做任何事
我的爱人
我们已经在一起了
她走了?
Is she gone?

Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯 不用客气
Yeah, you got it.
有什么不对劲吗?
Something wrong?
嗯 她还说了一件事
Well, she kinda said one more thing.
一件你非做不可的事
Something you have to do.
什么事?
What?
她说你得阻止那个黑衣人
She said you have to stop the man in black.
你得阻止他离开这座岛
You have to stop him from leaving the island.
因为如果你不这样做…
‘Cause if you don’t…
我们都会下地狱
早上好
Good morning.

Morning.
看来 你收到我的礼物了
I see you got my present.
别沾沾自喜 Jacob 这东西可不是你
Don’t gloat, Jacob. It doesn’t become you.
所以你想要杀我
So you tried to kill me.
你想要什么 一个道歉?
What do you expect, an apology?

No.
我想 我只是好奇你为什么要这么做
I guess I’m just wondering why you did it.
因为我想离开这儿
Because I want to leave.
你就让我走吧 Jacob
Just let me leave, Jacob.
只要我还活着 你哪儿也别想去
As long as I’m alive, you’re not going anywhere.
哦 那现在 你知道我为什么想杀你了
Well, then now you know why I want to kill you.
我会杀了你的 Jacob
And I will kill you, Jacob.
就算你杀了我 也会有别人接替我的位置
Even if you do, somebody else will take my place.
哦 那我就把他们也杀了
Well, then I’ll kill them, too.

Here.
帮你消磨时光
Something for you to pass the time.
回头见
I’ll see you around.
再见不会太久的
Sooner than you think.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!