I got this.
你去把那个阿♥拉♥伯人抓进来
You go get the Arab guy.
注意点 我也是阿♥拉♥伯人
Hey. I’m an Arab.
赶紧去把他带过来
Just go pick him up.
对不起 把你的头碰到了
Sorry about that.
Omar很忠诚 但他总是粗手粗脚
Omar is loyal, but he lacks attention to detail.
你完全不明白
You don’t really understand
我在跟你讲什么 对吧? 什么都听不懂?
a word I’m saying to you right now, do you? Nothing?
好吧 别动 明白吗?
All right. Just hold still, ok?
我准备把你绑在这儿
I’m gonna strap you here.
万一你听懂了自己身上即将发生的事
Just in case you figure out what’s about to happen to you,
我可不能让你发疯
I can’t have you freaking out.
我想你还不知道
I don’t think you realize
Paik先生在知道 你对他的宝贝女儿做过些什么后
how unhappy Mr. Paik was when he found out
有多生气
that you were doing his little girl.
你知道那2万5千美金
Well, you know that 25 grand
是他让你转交的 对吧?
that you were supposed to deliver?
那是我揍你的劳务费
That was my fee for popping you.
据我所知
From what I hear, you know,
所有为Paik工作的人 都知道一条潜规则…
anyone who works for Paik knows the cardinal rule…
别碰老板的女儿
hands off the boss’s daughter.
但是你… 你无法抵抗她的魅力 对吧?
But you… you couldn’t resist her, could you?
人总是无法抗拒欲望的
The heart wants what the heart wants.
谢谢你
Thank you.
对不起
I’m sorry.
某些情侣注定无法永结连理的
Some people just aren’t meant to be together.
你到底在想什么?
What the hell were you thinking?
对不起 我知道 我们都很惶恐
I’m sorry. I know. I know we panicked.
这根本就不应该发生
This was not supposed to happen for days.
– 我们是有行程安排的 – 听我说 他要离开营地
– We had a timetable. – See, he was leaving their camp.
那你就应该让他走
Well, you should have let him leave
然后把他带到丛林里
and take him in the jungle.
哦 也许你应该找个雇佣兵来指挥
Well, maybe you should put a mercenary in charge
而不是找一位地球物理学家
instead of a geophysicist.
过去的就算了
What’s done is done.
我需要你把潜水艇里的包裹弄出来
I need you to get the package from the submarine
然后拿到医务室去
and take it to the infirmary.
你能帮我这个忙吗 拜托了 Zoe?
Can you do that for me, please, Zoe?
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
Kwon先生
Mr. Kwon.
关于我们对你做的那些事
My deepest apologies for everything
我深表歉意 我叫…
that’s been done to you. My name is…
我知道你是谁 你为什么把我带到这儿来?
I know who you are. Why did you bring me here?
我们搜过那架Ajira航♥空♥公♥司♥的飞机 发现了你妻子的行李箱
We searched the Ajira plane, discovered your wife’s luggage
在里面找到了这个
and found this inside.
我想你可能会想要拿走
I thought you might want to have it.
继续
Go ahead.
打开它
Turn it on.
她的名字是Ji Yeon
Her name is Ji Yeon.
你的女儿
Your daughter.
我知道 你和她素未谋面
I understand you’ve never seen her before.
我也有个女儿
I have a daughter, too.
我知道骨肉相离是什么滋味
I know what it’s like to be kept apart.
我明白 你想要的
I understand the one thing you want
是和你的妻儿团聚
is to be reunited with your wife and daughter.
但这些只能是幻影
But it would be short-lived
如果那个… 东西
if that… thing
打扮成John Locke的那个东西 一旦离开这座岛
masquerading as John Locke ever got off this island,
你的妻子 你的女儿 我的女儿…
your wife, your daughter, my daughter…
我们认识的 还有爱着的所有人…
everyone we know and love…
就会不复存在
would simply cease to be.
我来 是为了确保这事不会发生
I came here to make sure that doesn’t happen.
怎么做?
How?
跟我来
Come with me.
我想 是时候让你看看包裹了
Think it’s time for you to see the package.
那包裹是什么东西?
What package?
那不是样”东西”
It’s not a “what.”
是个”人”
It’s a “who.”
警告: 此门勿开
别杀我
求求你 放我走吧!
你是谁?
Who are you?
不懂英语
No English.
我不知道你为什么会在这儿 我也不在乎
I don’t know why you’re here, and I don’t really care.
别走!
No!
放了我
Free.
放了我!
Free!
放了我
Free.
祝你好运
Good luck.
Martin啊
Martin
喂 Martin?
Martin?
这是谁干的?
Who did this to you?
看后面 你这个白♥痴♥
Look behind you, you idiot.
把枪放下!
别冲动
没事的
这些是谁干的?
我说把枪放下
快!
Sun 站远点
听见我说的话了吗?
扔掉枪 不然我就杀了你!
不 我想你不会…
因为 如果这些是你干的?
你早就开枪把我♥干♥掉了
Sun啊!
天啊! 天啊!
我带你去找人!
你不会有事的…
我怀孕了…
我给你带了点东西
I brought you a couple of things.
我想起了 曾负责过的一个病人
I was thinking about a patient that I had
当时我还在实习期
during my residency.
他遭遇车祸 头部撞伤
Car crash, banged his head.
醒来后 他就不能说话了
When he woke up, he couldn’t talk.
那人当时很沮丧 我是说…
The guy was frustrated. I mean…
谁会不沮丧呢?
who wouldn’t be?
然后一名护士说 “他不能说话…
And then one of the nurses said, “Just because he can’t speak…
不代表他不能写字呀”
doesn’t mean that he can’t write.”
你愿意试试吗?
Think you could give it a try?
愿意
交流起来 会比以前慢一点
It’ll take a little longer to get your point across,
但至少你又能”说话”了
but at least you have your voice back.
我去过你的菜园 去看他还在不在
I went back out to your garden to see if he was there.
他不在 不过…
He wasn’t, but…
后来我发现了这个
then I found this.
真是个顽强的西红柿
That’s one stubborn tomato.
我猜没人告诉它 它本该枯死了的
Guess no one told it it was supposed to die.
对不起
别在意
Don’t worry about it.
你不是第一个告诉我 让我别理你的人
You’re not the first person to tell me to leave them alone.
Locke… 他跟你说什么了?
Locke… What did he say to you?
他说 Jin在他手上
你为什么不跟他走?
Why didn’t you go with him?
我不信任他
你信任我吗?
Do you trust me?
Sun啊…
Sun…
跟我们走 我会帮你找到Jin的
Come with us, and I’ll help you find Jin.
我会帮你找到他 然后让你俩都能登机
I’ll help you find him, and I’ll get you both on that plane
远离这座小岛 有多远 就走多远
and as far away from this island as you can get.
我保证
I promise.
你在想什么?
Where’d you go?
什么?
What?
你好像有点走神
Looked like your brain took a little stroll.
你为什么不担心 James?
Why aren’t you worried, James?
我在担心
I am worried.
只不过 我成功地装出了不担心的样子
Just really good at pretending I ain’t.
但我有种感觉 这一切快结束了
But I got a feeling this is almost over.
只要Locke带着Sayid划船到了对岸
‘Cause if Locke rode over there on the boat with Sayid,
然后Charlie Widmore一拳把他打到水里 一切就结束了
then Charlie Widmore blew him right out of the water.
那如果他没有呢?
And what if he didn’t?
哦 那我们就群策群力…
Well, then we’re screwed six ways from sun…
哦 该死

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!