Hume先生
Mr. Hume.
我叫Zoe
My name is Zoe.
我知道您还不清醒
I know you’re disoriented.
您昏迷了三天
You’ve been unconsciousness for the last three days.
但现在 全身麻醉的药效过了
But you’re off the I.V. Sedation now.
我还帮您打了一针 有助您醒转
And I’ve just given you a shot to help you wake up.
你是护士?
Are you a nurse?
您现在没在医院了 Hume先生
You’re not in a hospital anymore, Mr. Hume.
我们替您办了转院手续
We had to move you.
什么? 转… 转院? 转去哪儿了?
What? Move… move me? Move me where?
我妻子呢?
Where’s my wife?
别动 先生… 您不能… 不能…
No. Wait. Mr… you shouldn’t… you shouldn’t…
我要见Penny
I wanna see Penny.
恐怕不行 Desmond
I’m afraid that’s not gonna be possible, Desmond.
是你
You.
Hume先生…
Mr. Hume…
– 别紧张 别紧张 这儿有我 – 您得坐着啊
– Easy. Easy. I’ll take it from here. – You should sit.
Desmond啊
Desmond.
我怎么了? 我在哪?
What happened to me? Where am I?
你被Benjamin Linus打中了
You were shot by Benjamin Linus.
还记得吗?
Do you remember that?
嗯 记得
Yes, I remember.
我有话要跟Penny说 Penny!
Yeah, I wanna talk to Penny. Penny!
她不在这儿 但我向你担♥保♥
She’s not here. But I assure you,
她和你儿子 都安然无恙
both she and your son are perfectly safe.
很抱歉把你们分开
I’m really sorry for taking you away from them,
但我没机会解释 而且…
but I didn’t have a chance to explain, and…
如果我解释的话 你就不会跟我走了
if I had, you never would’ve come with me.
跟你走?
Come with you?
跟你去哪儿?
Come with you where?
我带你回到了这个岛上
I brought you back to the island.
我… 难以想象你的感受
I… can’t imagine how you must be feeling.
但如果 你愿意让我解释一下的话…
But if you’ll give me a chance to explain…
– 该死的! 别伤害他! – 你居然把我弄回来了!
– Damn it! Don’t hurt him! – You take me back!
– 你居然把我又弄回来了!? – 不是我把你弄回来的
– You take me back right now, you hear!? – I can’t take you back.
是这个岛 与你还有牵扯
The island isn’t done with you yet.
啊!
Aah!
要Desmond来这儿干嘛?
What is Desmond doing here?
可意会
It will be easier for me
而不可言传 Kwon先生
to show you than to tell you, Mr. Kwon.
你带他去发电机房♥吧
Take him with you to the generator room.
我带着Hume一道 准备开始做试验
I’ll be along with Hume so we can start the test.
Charles 那… 那… 那个试验 安排在明天
Charles, that… that… that test isn’t scheduled till tomorrow.
我知道时间安排 现在就去准备妥当
I know when it’s scheduled. Get them ready now.
跟上 没时间给你参观
Come on. No time for sightseeing.
他们直接带Hume过来了
They’re bringing Hume down now.
– 什么?! – 你听得很清楚 我们走吧
– What?! – You heard me. We are go right now.
– 你这边准备得如何 Frame? – 我们根本就没准备好
– What’s your time Frame? – We’re not even close to being ready.
这台发电机 搞不好20年没运行过了
This generator probably hasn’t run in 20 years.
– 我怎么可能… – Widmore等不了了
– How am I supposed to… – Widmore doesn’t want to wait.
– 你来这儿干嘛? – 做个小测试
– What are you doing here? – Running a little test.
– 什么测试? – 好吧 看看我们的进度如何
– What kind of test? – All right, let’s see where we are.
– 各位 能把磁场运作起来吗? – 没问题
– Can we get a functioning M. Field going, people? – Sure thing.
– 我们做个电力测试 发电机全速运转 – 收到
– Let’s try a power test. Generator to full, please. – Okay.
搞定
Okay.
准备 听我指令…
Here we go. On my count…
三… 二… 一
Three… Two… One.
启动
And power on.
见鬼
Great.
肯定哪里接错了 快把问题搞清楚
We probably got a faulty contact somewhere. Find it.
Simmons 去查查螺线管的电路
Simmons, go down and check the circuits on the solenoids.
– 遵命 – 再试试
– Yes, sir. – Try it again.
知道吗 Angstrom?
Guess what, Angstrom?
下一个就轮到你了
You’re going in there next.
搞清楚了!
Found it!
是发电机的断路器坏了
It’s a bad breaker on the genny.
– 马上接上 – 别!
– Bringing it back online now. – No!
不要!
No!
关掉! 快关掉!
Turn it off! Turn it off!
Zoe啊
Zoe.
– 弄好了吗? – 带他过来
– Are we ready? – Let’s go.
迷失 第6季第11集

Stop.
把他抬走吧 谢谢
You can take him now. Thank you.
把他拉进去
Put him inside.
不! 嘿! 你们到底要干什么?!
No! Hey! What the hell are you doing?!
啊! 啊!
Uhh! Aah!
– 我知道这看上去很可怕 Desmond – 啊!
– I know how this looks, Desmond. – Aah!
但如果之前我听到的 你的那些事 都确有其事
But if everything I’ve been told about you is true,
你会安然无恙的
you’ll be perfectly fine.
你身上没金属物品吧? 比如钥匙? 零钱?
You don’t have any metal on you, do you? Keys? Change?
肯定没有 笨蛋
Of course he doesn’t, you idiot.
我不想强迫你 Desmond…
I hate to resort to forcing this upon you, Desmond…
但等这事结束后
But once it’s over,
我希望你能做个牺牲
I’m going to ask you to make a sacrifice.
我相信 为了我们大家 你会帮我的
And I hope, for all our sakes, you’ll help me.
牺牲?
Sacrifice?
你到底晓不晓得啥叫牺牲?
What the bloody hell do you know about sacrifice?
我儿子为了这个岛 死在这儿
My son died here for the sake of this island.
你妻子… 我的亲生女儿…
Your wife… my own daughter…
恨我入骨
hates me.
我连外孙的面都没见过
And I’ve never even met my grandson.
如果你不帮我 Desmond
But if you won’t help me, Desmond,
那就等着一切灰飞烟灭吧
all of it will be for nothing.
Penny 你儿子 还有其他人
Penny, your son and everyone else
都会… 死
will be gone… forever.
啊!
Aah!
啊!
Uhh!
啊!
Aah!
好了 启动吧
All right. Turn it on.
不 如果你想让我帮你做事
No. If you want me to help you with whatever you’re doing here,
你必须先向我解释…
you need to explain to me…
我只知道那个人 是全世界唯一一个
That man is the only person I’m aware of in the world
在电磁灾难中 幸存下来的人
who has survived a catastrophic electromagnetic event.
我得弄清楚 他是否可以再次安然脱险
I need to know that he can do it again,
否则我们就只有死路一条
or we all die.
启动
Turn it on.
– 拉至最大马力了吗? – 嗯 但…
– Do we have full power? – Yeah, but…
放我出去!
Let me out!
放我出去 你们这些混♥蛋♥!
Let me out of here, you bastards!
放我出去!
Let me out!
放我出去!
Let me out of here!
放我出去!
Let me out of here!
大洋航♥空♥
在4号♥行李传送带
It’s Carousel 4.
你说什么?
Sorry?
你乘坐悉尼航♥班♥来的 对吗?
You were on the Sydney flight, right?
– 没错 – 我们的行李在4号♥传送带
– Yeah. – Our bags are on Carousel 4.
我向柜台那伙计 反复确认过了
I double-checked it with the dude at the counter.
谢谢你
Thank you.
稳住 我来拿 我帮你拿
Hang on. I’ve got it. I got it.
太感谢了
Thank you so much.
不客气
Pleasure.
你还有其它行李吗?
Do you have any more bags?
没有 呃 只有这一个 谢天谢地
No. Uh, that’s it, thank God.
– 怀着男孩 还是女孩? – 呃…
– Boy or a girl? – Um…
– 哦 抱歉 我… 我… 我无意探人隐私 – 哦 别 别这样说 没… 关系的
– Oh, I’m sorry. I… I… I didn’t mean to pry. – Oh, no, no. It’s… it’s fine.
我只是 呃… 不知道是男是女
I just, um… I don’t know what it is.
哦 明白
Oh, right.
你比我勇敢多了 我可没勇气忐忑地等到孩子出生
Well, you’re braver than I. I’m not a big fan of surprises.
哦 抱歉 这是我的行李
Oh, excuse me. That’s mine.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!