那么… 有… 有人来接你吗?
So… have… have you got someone meeting you?
啊 有的 我… 我也搞不清 或许他们…
Uh, yeah. I… I don’t know. Maybe they got the…
搞错了航♥班♥ 或出了其它纰漏
Flights mixed up or something.
之所以这么问 是因为我有车来接
Because I’ve got a car picking me up.
如果你想搭个便车
You know, if you need a ride,
我乐意效劳
I’d be more than happy to give you a lift.
哦 不 不 不 真是谢谢你了
Oh, no, no, no. That’s, um, that’s really sweet of you,
– 不过 我… 没事 还有出租车嘛 所以… – 哦 哦 明白了
– But I’m… I’m good. There’s cabs, so… – Oh. Oh, all right. Yeah.
– 嗯 很高兴认识你 – 彼此彼此
– Well, it was nice meeting you. – Yeah, nice to meet you, too.
是个儿子哦
A boy.
– 什么? – 我肯定你怀的是个儿子
– What? – I bet it’s a boy.
… 储物柜位于行李问询处
… Lockers located at Baggage Claim Entrance.
行李问询处的具体♥位♥置 在…
Detailed baggage claim information on…
你等的人 似乎是我
Looks like I’m with you.
Hume先生 您好 我帮您拎行李吧
Mr. Hume. Hello. Let me grab that for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
– 我叫George – 你好 George
– My name is George. – Hi, George.
那接下来 要我带您去宾馆吗?
So I will take you back to your hotel?
去办公室吧
The office.
办公室 没问题 呃 请走这边
Office. Wonderful. Um, this way, please.
那么 呃 您… 是从悉尼乘飞机来的?
So, uh, you… you flew in from Sydney, huh?
嗯 没错
Yeah. That’s right.
那么您… 您到澳洲 呃…
And what… what were you doin’, uh….
做什么呢?
Down Under?
我去帮老板搞定一桩生意
I was closing a deal for the boss.
哦 真不错 祝贺您
Oh. Good for you. Congratulations.
嘿 我说 如果您在城里
Hey, listen, if you need anything at all
需要帮忙 请一定来找我
while you’re in town, I know everyone.
比如需要预订房♥间 或挑选餐馆之类
If you need a reservation, you just pick a restaurant.
呃 宾馆的客房♥服务 会无微不至的
Uh, the Room Service at the hotel is excellent.
谢谢你
Thank you.
您 呃
You, uh,
您想要 呃 找个伴儿么?
you looking, uh, for some company?
呃 我看到您没戴婚戒
Well, I noticed that you weren’t wearing a wedding band,
本地有很多美女
and there are a lot of lovely ladies
乐意提供 呃 “伴侣”服务
offering their, uh, “companionship.”
我不想找人来陪
I’m not looking for any companionship.
我是来工作的
I’m here to work.
难怪您能成为老板的得力助手
Guess that’s why you’re e boss’s right-hand man,
而我只是个司机
and I am the driver.
好 明白了
Okay. Got it.
– 早上好 Hume先生 一路顺风么? – 平安无事 谢谢你
– Good morning, Mr. Hume. How was your flight? – Lovely, thank you.
– 他说 让您直接进去就好 – 谢谢你
– He said to send you right in. – Thank you.
Charles啊
Charles.
你好 Desmond
Hello, Desmond.
朋友 欢迎来到洛杉矶
Welcome to Los Angeles, my friend.
谢谢
Thank you.
我才不管他做了什么
I don’t give a bloody damn what he did
或者要花多少钱
or how much it’s going to cost.
等他受完审 把他弄出来就好
Just get him arraigned and get him out of there.
抱歉 Desmond
Sorry, Desmond.
貌似我们澳洲这笔交易的庆祝会
Looks like our celebration of the Australian deal
要缩短了
is gonna have to be cut short.
你知道我儿子是个音乐家吧?
You are aware that my son is a musician?
嗯 我听说他极具天赋
Yes. I’ve heard he’s quite talented.
嗯 的确是这样
Yeah, he is, quite.
总之 我妻子在筹划
Anyway, my wife is putting together
一个慈善活动
one of her charity events,
然后 呃 那孩子异想天开
and, uh, the boy had the crazy idea
想把古典音乐和现代摇滚 合二为一
to combine classical music with modern rock.
你听过一个叫”驱动轴”的乐队吗?
Have you heard of a band called Drive Shaft?
呃 没听过
No can’t say I have.
他们的贝斯手因为吸毒 呃 被捕了
Their bass guitarist overdosed and, uh, got himself arrested.
可是现在 如果我不把这个瘾君子 弄去参加我妻子的慈善活动
And now if I don’t get this junkie to my wife’s event,
她会 说白点儿就是 跟我没完
she will, simply put, destroy me.
– 所以 你想让我照看他 – 我知道这让你大材小用了
– So you want me to babysit him. – I know it’s beneath you,
但我需要某个我信任的人 去做这事
but I need someone I can trust to do the job right.
不用多说了 Charles 我会帮你的
Say no more, Charles. It’s done.
你过的这才叫生活 孩子
You really do have the life, son.
没家庭负累
No family,
没宗教信仰
no commitments.
啊 无牵无挂
Ah, to be free of attachments.
我是个有福之人
I’m a blessed man, sir.
不 能有你这个员工
No, it is I who am blessed
我才是有福之人
to have you in my employ.
为有你这个股肱之臣 来 喝一杯
A drink to celebrate your indispensability.
这可是你珍藏了60年的威士忌啊 Charles
That’s your 60-year-old Scotch, Charles.
跟你相比 这算得了什么
Nothing’s too good for you.
干杯
Slaninte.
你是Hume先生?
Mr. Hume?
没错
That’s right.
保释金已付齐
Bail’s all been taken care of.
请记得 他不能离开本州
Remember, he’s not allowed to leave the state.
Pace先生 我是Desmond Hume
Mr. Pace, I’m Desmond Hume.
Charles Widmore派我来…
Charles Widmore sent me…

Hey.
你去哪儿?
Where you going?
他归你管了
He’s all yours.
嘿!
Hey!
嘿! 你有毛病啊?!
Hey! What’s wrong with you?!
拜托
Come on.
给我来杯跟他一样的
Yeah, I’ll have whatever he’s having.
就一杯 喝完就走
One drink, then we go.
你的工作就是… 来照看我的?
So what’s your job then… to babysit me?
你是什么啊? Widmore先生的首席男佣?
What are you? Mr. Widmore’s chief lackey?
侍从?
Henchman?
没头衔的
No title.
但待遇很高
Plenty of perks, though.
嗯 比如?
Mm. Such as?
我得去见形形色♥色♥的人
I get to meet charming people.
不错啊… 干杯
Well… Cheers, then.
告诉我 小侍从 你幸福吗?
Tell me, perky. Are you happy?
当然
Quite.
不 你不幸福
No, you’re not.
我有一份很好的工作 有很多钱
Well, I’ve got a great job, lots of money,
能周游世界 我怎么会不幸福呢?
Travel the world. Why wouldn’t I be happy?
– 你谈过恋爱吗? – 谈过好多次呢
– Have you ever been in love? – Dozens of times.
我不是说这个
That’s not what I’m talking about.
我是说那种磅礴的 足以令人焕然一新的恋爱
I’m talking about spectacular, consciousness-altering love.
你知道那是什么样的吗?
Do you know what that looks like?
我不知道那会是什么样的
I wasn’t aware that love looked like anything.
伙计 我见过… 就在从悉尼回来的飞机上
I’ve seen it, mate… on the plane back from Sydney.
就是那样的吗?
Is that so?
我们坐的是同一个航♥班♥ 所以…
Well, we were on the same flight, so…
或许我也看到过
maybe I saw it, too.
相信我 你肯定没见过
Trust me. You didn’t.
没有吗? 那你教教我喽
No? Enlighten me.
有个女的
There was this woman
坐在我前面两排… 带着手铐…
two rows in front of me… in handcuffs…
和一个警♥察♥坐在一起
sittin’ with a cop.
他看着我
He looked at me,
知道我持有毒品
knew I was holding.
要是我没有采取行动 我就要被抓起来了
If I didn’t take action, I’d be caught.
所以我站起来 去了洗手间…
So I got up, went to the lav…
打算把那些小袋子
proceeded to eliminate the evidence
吞下去 以销毁罪证
by swallowing my stash.
就在那个时候
And at that exact moment,
我们遇到了气流
we hit turbulence.
我便呛到了
I choked.
一整袋海♥洛♥因♥ 卡在了我的喉咙里
The entire bag of heroin is stuck in my throat.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!