我来试试看
I’ll give that a shot.
哎呀
Oops.
可行哦
It worked.

Oh.
哇哦
Whoa.
你感觉到了吗?
Did you feel that?
– 改天我们应该去喝点咖啡 – 我很乐意
– We should get coffee sometime. – I’d love to,
但是那个机器把我的钱吞了 我只剩一张票子了
but that machine ate my dollar. I only got one left.
我们可以各付各的
We could go Dutch.
Juliet啊
Juliet.
Juliet 是… 是我啊
Juliet, it’s… it’s me.
Juliet啊
Juliet.
是我 宝贝
It’s me, baby.
我找到你了
I got you.
我找到你了 宝贝
I got you, baby.
是啊
Yeah.
吻我 James
Kiss me, James.
遵命 金发美女
You got it, blondie.
结束了
It’s over.
什么?
Excuse me?
音乐会 结束了
Concert. It’s over.
你在找人吗?
You are looking for someone?
嗯 今晚我本应该把儿子送到这里来 而…
Yeah. My son was supposed to bring him here tonight. And…
而我却没能来…
and I couldn’t come…
抱歉
I’m sorry.
给点提示如何?
Where do I remember you from?
我偷了你的笔
I stole your pen.
什么?
What?
呃…
Um…
在大洋航♥空♥815航♥班♥上
Oceanic 815.
从悉尼飞来的
From Sydney.
在你走出洗手间时 我撞到了你
I bumped into you coming out of the bathroom,
然后… 我偷了你的笔
and… I stole your pen.
我是这样认识你的吗?
And that’s how I know you?
不是
No.
你不是这样认识我的
That’s not how you know me.
我想死你了
I missed you so much.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
我这是怎么了?
What is happening to me?
你是…
Who…
你是谁? 我并不…
Who are you? I don’t…
我知道你还不理解 Jack
I know you don’t understand, Jack.
但是 如果你跟来
But if you come with me,
你就会明白了
you will.
就在那边
It’s over there.
我们怎么下去?
How we gettin’ down there?
不是我们 是我一个人去
We’re not. I’m going alone.
老兄 你不能独自一人下去 Desmond就是有去无回
Dude, you can’t go down there alone. Desmond didn’t make it.
你一个人怎么能逃出来?
How the hell are you gonna survive?
不行
No.
没门 我不会让你去送死
No way. I’m not gonna let you die.
Hurley 我已经是个死人了
Hurley, I’m already dead.
– 你说过你会保护这个岛的! – 而这正是我要做的
– You said you’d protect the island! – And that’s what I’m doing.
– 你这是自杀! – 不是的 命运这是不可避免的
– You’re committing suicide! – I’m not. This is the way it has to happen.
这就是我的职责
This is what I’m supposed to do.
你不该送死! 岛需要你!
You’re not supposed to die! The island needs you!
Hurley啊…
Hurley…
它需要你
It needs you.
什么?
What?
它需要的是你 Hugo
It needs to be you, Hugo.
我不能
I can’t.
应该是你
It’s supposed to be you.
正因为是我 所以我才能这么做
It was only supposed to be me so I could do this.
但是 如果说它需要谁来爱护
But if someone has to take care of the island,
需要谁来保护的话 那么… 人选非你莫属
if someone has to protect it, then… then it should be you.
Hurley啊…
Hurley…
我相信你
I believe in you.
好的 我会保护它的
All right, I’ll take it.
但是 只是暂时为之
But it’s only temporary.
等你把光找回来回来 我就把你拉上来
As soon as you get that light back on, I’m pulling you up,
– 我就把这个权利还给你 怎么样? – 成交
– And I’m giving it right back to you. Deal? – Deal.
你有可以喝水的东西吗?
Do you have anything to drink?
随便什么用来装水的东西? 比如杯子… 或者水壶
Anything to drink out of? A… a cup. A canteen.
我有
I do.
这个行吗?
Is that okay?
完美
Perfect.
把这喝了
Drink this.
这样就行了?
Is that it?
现在你跟我一样
Now you’re like me.
第二次希望有效
Second time’s a charm.
最好这样 因为我们肯定
It better be, ’cause we sure as hell
没有电量启动第三次
don’t have the battery power for a third time.
可以了吗?
Is that good?
朋友 那可是天簌之音
That, my friends, is pure music.
慢点
Easy.
慢点 慢点
Easy. Easy.
老兄!
Dude!
Desmond啊
Desmond!
Desmond啊
Desmond!
能听见我说话吗?
Can you hear me?
啊! 啊!
Aah! Ah!
光…
The light…
我把它灭了
I put it out.
还是没用
It didn’t work.
我以为我已经离开这儿了
I thought I’d leave this place.
我来扶你 来吧
I got you. Come on.
来吧 啊!
Come on. Ah!
可我还在这儿
I’m still here.
你是对的 Jack
You were right, Jack.
对啊 什么都有第一次嘛
Yeah, well, there’s a first time for everything.
啊!
Aah!
啊! 我必须要把石头塞回去
Uhh! I have to put it back.
– 它像个下水道一样 – 你刚才那么做了?
– It was like a drain. – That’s what you did?
– 你把石头从洞里拔♥出♥来♥了? – Jack 你不行 听我说
– You took that stone out of that hole over there? – Jack, you can’t. Listen.
即使你把它放回去了 你的小命也就跟着玩完了 这件事必须我来干
Even if you turn it back on, it’ll kill ya. It has to be me.
Desmond 你做得够多了
Desmond, you’ve done enough.
你想做事情啊? 那就回家跟你老婆孩子团聚
You wanna do something? Go home and be with your wife and son.
那你怎么办 Jack?
How about you, Jack?
兄弟 我们来生再见
I’ll see you in another life, brother.
Claire啊
Claire?
哦 糟糕
Oh, that ain’t good.
Miles 看着舱门外! 你当我的眼睛
Miles, go look out the door! You’re gonna be my eyes while I
帮我倒飞机 Richard 替他传话给我
back this out of here. Richard, go tell me what he says.
Claire啊
Claire!
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
来吧! 我们得走了! 快来!
Come on! We gotta go! Come on!
– Claire 快走 求你了 – 我不能!
– Claire, come on, please. – I can’t!
– 为什么?! – 看看我现在!
– Why?! – Look at me!
这座岛把我逼疯了
This island’s made me crazy.
我… 我不想让Araon看到我这个样子
I… I don’t want Aaron to see me like this.
我都… 我都不知道该怎么样当妈了
I don’t… I don’t even know how to be a mother anymore.
听我说 我们谁都不会当母亲
Listen to me. None of us do.
谁都不是与生俱来
Not at first.
但你不会是一个人
But you’re not alone.
让我帮你
Let me help you.
来吧
Now come on.
走吧
Let’s go.
– 后面有地儿吗?! – Miles 后面有地儿吗?
– Are we clear?! – Miles, are we clear?
– 嗯 我觉得足够了! – 他说可以
– Yeah, it looks like it to me! – He says we’re good.
你最好祈祷我们没事 小Ricky
You better prey we are, Ricky boy,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!