Oh, my God!
天哪
Stay away from the gas! Stay there!
离机油远点儿 在那别动
Help! Help!
救命 救命
Somebody, help me!
救命啊
Help, help!
救命 救命
Oh, my leg!
我的腿
Hey, get over here. Give me a hand.
过来 帮我一下
You, come on! Come over here! Give me a hand!
过来 帮我一下
On the count of three.
数三下一起用力
One, two, three!
一 二 三
Help! Please, help me!
救命! 救救我
Help me! Please, help me!
救命 救救我
Get him out of here. Get him away from the engine.
把他抬走 离引擎远点儿
Get him out of here.
把他抬走
Help me! Please, help me. I’m having contractions!
救救我! 请救救我! 我开始宫缩了
How many months pregnant are you?
怀孕几个月了
Only eight months.
八个月
How far apart are they coming?
间隔时间呢
I don’t know, a few just happened!
不知道 这是头一次
Hey! Get away from there!
快躲开
Listen to me!
听我说
Look at me! You’re gonna be okay. Do you understand me?
看着我 你会没事的 知道吗
But you have to sit absolutely still.
但你必须坐着别动
Hey! You! Come here!
你 过来
I need you to get this woman away from these fumes.
让她离这些烟远点儿
Take her there. Stay with her.
带她到那边去 陪着她
If her contractions occur closer than three minutes, call me!
如果宫缩频率接近三分钟就叫我
You gotta be kidding me.
不是吧
I’ll be right back.
我马上就回来 好吗
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey! What’s your name?
你叫什么名字啊
Stop! Her head’s not tilted back enough. You’re blowing into her stomach.
停 她头部后仰不够 气都送到了她胃里
You sure?
你肯定吗
That’s exactly what I was doing.
我刚才就是这么做的啊
I’m a lifeguard. I’m licensed.
我是救生员 有执照的
You need to think about giving that license back.
你该考虑一下把那执照还回去了
Maybe we should do one of those hole things.
也许我们该试一下插孔
Stick the pen in the throat?
用钢笔在喉部插孔
Yeah, good idea. You go get me a pen.
好主意呀 你给我找个钢笔去
Does anyone have any pens? Do you have a pen?
谁有钢笔 有钢笔吗
Come on!
来吧
Come on! Come on!
醒过来 醒过来
Big deep breaths.
深呼吸
Big breaths.
深呼吸
Move! Move! Move!
离开那儿 离开那儿
Get her up! Get her out of there! Go away!
带她离开 带她离开那儿 走开啊!
You okay?
没事吧
Yeah. Yeah.

You?
你呢
Stay with her.
陪着她
Dude, I’m not going anywhere.
老兄 这还用说
I didn’t know which one would work best.
不知道哪个最好用
They’re all OK.
都不错
Thanks.
谢了
Excuse me.
不好意思
Did you ever use a needle?
你用过针吗
What?
什么
Did you ever patch a pair of jeans?
你缝过牛仔裤吗
I, uh…
我…
I made the drapes in my apartment.
我在家做过窗帘
That’s fantastic. Listen…
好极了 听我说
Do you have a second? I could use a little help here.
有时间能帮我个忙吗
Help with what?
什么忙
With this.
这个
I’d do it myself, I’m a doctor, but I just can’t reach it.
我是一名医生 本可以自己来的 可够不到…
You want me to sew that?
你想让我缝那伤口吗
Like the drapes.
就像是缝窗帘一样
No, I used a sewing machine.
不 我是用缝纫机缝的窗帘
No, you can do this, I’m telling you.
不 你行的 真的
If you wouldn’t mind.
如果你不介意的话
Of course I will.
当然可以
Thank you.
多谢了
It’s for your hand.
给你的手消毒
Save me some… for there…for the wound.
给我留些 给伤口消毒
Any color preference?
对颜色有要求吗
No. Standard black.
没有 标准黑颜色
Hey, you!
嘿 你
What’s your name?
叫什么名字
Me? Charlie.
我吗 Charlie
Charlie, we need help with the fire. No one will see it if it isn’t big.
Charlie 帮忙生火 火光不够大就没人会发现我们
Okay, I’m on it.
好 交给我吧
What’s your name?
你的名字呢
Sayid. I’m on it, Sayid.
交给我吧 Sayid
I might throw up on you.
我可能会吐你一身
You’re doing fine.
你干的不错
You don’t seem afraid at all.
你看起来一点儿也不害怕
I don’t understand that.
我不明白
Well, fear’s sort of an odd thing.
恐惧算是一件怪异的事
When I was in residency,
在我实习的时候
my first solo procedure was a spinal surgery on a 16-year-old kid.
我第一次主刀是为一名16岁孩子作脊柱手术
A girl.
一个女孩子
And at the end, after 13 hours, I was closing her up and I…
在13个小时以后 临近结束的时候 在我缝合的时候
I accidentally ripped her dural sack.
我不小心撕开了她的硬膜腔
It’s at the base of the spine where all the nerves come together.
神经集中的脊柱基部被弄碎了
Membrane as thin as tissue, and…
隔膜 隔膜组织
So it ripped open.
都被撕开了
Nerves just spilled out of her like angel hair pasta,
神经像细意大利面一样散出
spinal fluid flowing out of her and I…
脊髓液流了出来
The terror was just so…crazy, so real…and I knew I had to deal with it.
感觉如此恐怖…真实 可我知道我必须去面对
So I just made a choice.
于是我做出了一个选择
I’d let the fear in. Let it take over. Let it do its thing.
我让恐惧侵袭我全身 让它令我惊慌失措
But only for five seconds, that’s all I was gonna give it.
但我只给它五秒钟 就这么多
So I started to count.
然后我开始记数
One, two, three, four, five.
一 二 三 四 五
And it was gone.
然后恐惧感消失了
I went back to work, sewed her up and she was fine.
我重返工作 缝好了她 她没事了
If that had been me, I think I would’ve run for the door.
换作是我的话 我早就夺门而出了
No, I don’t think that’s true.
我看不会
You’re not running now.
你现在并没跑掉啊
You think they would have come by now.
你以为他们现在就该到了
Hmm? Who?
什么 谁呀
Anyone.
任何人
As if I’m gonna start eating chocolate.
真以为我会吃巧克力吗
Shannon, we may be here for a while.
Shannon 我们可能要留在这一段时间了
The plane had a black box, idiot.
飞机有黑匣子 白♥痴♥
They know exactly where we are, they’re coming.
他们知道我们在哪儿 他们会来的
I’ll eat on the rescue boat.
我会在救生艇上吃
I’ll eat on the rescue boat.
我会在救生艇上吃
Hungry?
饿吗
Yeah. Thanks.
恩 谢谢
Any more…you know, baby stuff?
身体还有情况吗
No… I’m okay.
没有了 没事了
Well, hang in there.
挺住
Yeah, you too.
恩 你也是
You sure you’re warm enough?
够暖了吗
Do you think he’s gonna live?
他能活吗
Do you know him?
你认识他吗
He was sitting next to me.
他坐我边上
We must’ve been at about 40,000 feet when it happened.
事发当时我们一定在四万英尺高空
We hit an air pocket and dropped…maybe 200 feet.
撞到了一个气阱 然后下落了大概…二百英尺

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!