打开
Open it.
国王和他的公主要出去吃冰淇淋 你想要什么口味的
The king and his princess are going out for an ice cream. What flavor you want?
草莓 草莓 – 公主想要马车
Strawberry. – Strawberry! The princess has a carriage.
如果你敢阻止我们 国王会砍掉你的头
If you dare to stop us, the king will cut your heads off.
开门 开门
Open the door. Open the door.
看 马车在等我们
Look, our carriage is waiting for us.
真好 把钥匙给我
How nice. Give me the keys, give me the keys.
国王要求马车的钥匙 把钥匙给我
The king is asking for the keys of the carriage. Give me the keys.
别动 站住
Do not move an inch! Stop!
巴勃罗
Pablo!
巴勃罗
Pablo!
我忘了告诉你 我的公主
I forgot to tell you, my princess…
我可以把世界上最好的草莓冰激凌给你
that I can bring the best ice cream strawberry ice cream of the world there for you
北极冰做的草莓冰淇淋 专为我女儿
Strawberry ice cream just made with ice from the North Pole which is specially for my daughter,
我的公主 世界上最好的冰淇淋
my princess, especially, the best one in the world
给你 真的吗
For you – Really?
听说过北极的草莓冰山吗 很出名
Have you heard of the strawberry iceberg from North Pole? They’re very famous.
媒体不仅禁止我
Not only has the media banned me…
我的广♥告♥合同也被取消了
My advertising contracts are also cancelled.
迫使我卖♥♥掉房♥子还债
Which forces me to sell my home to pay my debts.
小心点
Be careful with that!
你刚用脚移♥动♥的 是非常昂贵的印尼艺术品
What you just moved with your foot is a very expensive piece of Indonesian art.
我不是要求用你的头 用手就够了
I’m not asking you to use your head. Using your hands will be enough.
我在伊尔诺加尔租了公♥寓♥ 前第♥一♥夫♥人♥住的
I rent an apartment at El Nogal, where a former First Lady lives.
希望她的保镖也能监视我
Hoping her bodyguards will keep an eye on me as well.
你们好吗
How are you boys?
好 谢谢
Fine. Thanks.
我不再受到电♥话♥威胁
And I get a break from the telephone threats.
都好了 夫人
All set ma’am.
是新号♥码吗
Was it a new number?
但用不了多久
But not for long.
祝福 你好
Oh blessed! – Hello.
不错的酒店
Nice hotel.
我们的书怎么样了 – 什么书
How’s our book going? – What book?
谁想读你的书 – 哎 我的仰慕者
Who would want to read a book about you? – Ay, my admirers.
你的仰慕者无法阅读 他们太年轻了
Your admirers can’t read. They are too young.
那是真的 这是他们的美德之一
That’s true. That’s one of their virtues.
为了见你 我没去开会 你想要什么 告诉我
You know that I left a meeting to see you? So what do you want? Tell me.
我需要知道我是否安全
I need to know if I’m safe.
我怎么会知道呢 在这个国家没有人是安全的
How would I know that? No one is saving this country.
对于你 我能放心吗
As far as you’re concerned, can I feel safe?
没人会杀了自己的传记作家 不用担心
Ay, no! Nobody would kill their own biographer. Don’t worry.
放松
Relax.
还有什么
What else?
巴勃罗
Oh, Pablo.
你无法想象我的生活多么可怕
You can’t imagine how terrifying my life has become.
手♥机♥不停地响 威胁 每天的威胁
My phone won’t stop ringing. Threats, everyday threats.
你有一支军队保护你 但谁来保护我
You have an army of men to protect you, but who protects me?
我呢 – 我能做什么
What about me? – What can I do?
你告诉大家 我们不再在一起了
I need you tell everyone we’re not together anymore.
你在伤我的心
You’re breaking my heart.
在我为你所做的一切之后
After all I have done for you?
你为我做了什么 都没有
What have you done for me? Nothing!
我遇到你时 我已经有了事业 别忘了
I already had a career when I met you. Don’t forget that.
我是唯一爱你的女人 不期待任何回报
And I’m the only woman who has loved you without expecting anything in return.
包括你的妻子 – 不不不
And that includes your wife. – No no no no.
你敢跟我老婆比吗
Don’t you ever dare to compare to my wife.
别把维多利亚的名字放在你的单子上
Don’t even put the name of Victoria on your list.
我没有比索时 她和我在一起
She was with me when I didn’t have a peso.
你会注意我吗
Would you have notice me back then?
没有飞机 没有旅行 也没有纽约购物 你会吗
With no planes, no travel and no shopping in New York? Would you have?
跟我说不 我不这么认为
Tell me no, would you? I don’t think so.
我破产了 巴勃罗 我的事业因你而结束
I’m broke, Pablo. I’m broke. My career is over because of you.
因为你 没人会再雇我了
Nobody will hire me anymore, because of you!
所以你要帮我 – 怎么了 你需要什么
So you need to help me! – With how? What do you need?
告诉我
Tell me.
你需要什么 弗吉尼亚
What do you need, Virginia?
8万美元 去欧洲
$ 80,000, to go to Europe.
8万元 那是一大笔钱
$ 80,000, that’s a lot of money.
求你了 8万块钱
Please, 80,000 dollars.
我没有那笔钱 我没有
I don’t have that money. No I don’t.
你是我的传记作者 你必须留在这里
And you are my biographer you have to stay here.
我知道很多 巴勃罗 很多
I’ve seen things, Pablo. I’ve seen things.
当我和你在一起时 – 你看到什么了
While I was with you. – You’ve seen what?
牵涉到很多人
Things that implicate a lot of people.
如果我想开口
If I wanted to talk…
如果你什么…
If you what?
不不不 – 我没料到你会这样 真的吗
No no no! – I never expected it from you, really?
我的天 这不是我的意思
Oh my God, that was not what I mean.
巴勃罗 我不会背叛你的
Pablo, I would never betray you.
我绝望了 我都不知道我在说什么了
It’s it that I’m desperate. I don’t even know what I’m saying anymore.
对不起 对不起
I’m sorry, I’m sorry.
过来 给我一个拥抱
Come here. Give me a hug.
不用担心 我会照顾你的
Don’t worry. Don’t worry. I will take care of you.
我会保护你 让你长寿
I will protect you and make sure you have a long life.
因为你知道吗
Because you know what?
我有消息要告诉你
I have one news for you.
没有人会靠近你 因为他们怕我会杀了他们
Nobody will get near you because they will be afraid that I will kill them.
所以你的生活将一团糟
So your life will be full of shit!
荡♥妇♥
Slut.
真是个小丑
What a clown.
你 巴勃罗 每个月都在变差
You, Pablo, things are getting rough every month.
生意 生意不好
Business, business isn’t good.
它们不太好
No, they’re not good.
天那
My lord
就一个问题
Just one question. One question.
机队每月运多少
The Fany route moves, what?
一个月10公斤吗 – 是的
10 kilos a month? – Yes.
你付给我多少 5万吗 5万
And you pay me what? 50000? 50000.
是 但巴勃罗 这个月机队失败了两次
Yes, but Pablo, the Fany route failed twice this month.
损失了两批600公斤的货
We lost two 600 kilos shipments.
我们得付钱给货主 雇律师给飞行员
We have to pay the owners, hire lawyers for the pilots.
慢点 但说好了是25万 所以我才给你那条交易路线
Easy, but the deal was 250, no? I gave you that route remember?
听我说 25万是不可能的 巴勃罗
Listen to me, mate. 250 is impossible Pablo.
这不可能 我说真的
It’s impossible. I mean it.
相信我们 我们是你的伙伴
Trust us. We’re your partners, son of a bitch.
我们从一开始就在一起了 巴勃罗
We’ve been together from the start. Yes, Pablo?
但我们不是一起的 我在这里 你在外面
But we are not in this together. I’m here and you’re out.
我们知道 巴勃罗 你以为我们是谁
We know the out, Pablo. Who do you think we are?
但你必须向我支付税款 所以
But you have to pay me the tax so…
你必须的
You have to.
要么你付钱 要么我现在就翻倍
Either you pay it, or I double it right now.
我们得和其他家族商量一下
We have to discuss it with the other families.
听着 巴勃罗 生意变化很大
Listen, Pablo. Business has changed a lot.
已经和过去不一样了
Things aren’t the same they used to be anymore.
5万应够了 很简单
50,000 should be enough, it’s simple.
“5万应够了 很简单”
“50,000 should be enough, that simple.”
所以你来这里
So you come here…
坐在我面前 穿金戴银 花哨的衣服
to sit down in front of me with that gold and those fancy clothes?
我在这里时 你们都变得富有了 – 不不不 巴勃罗
You’re all getting rich out there while I’m here. No, no, no, Pablo.”
你和卡利帮在调情
And you are flirting with the Cali people.
你不想付钱给我
And to top it up you don’t even want to pay me.
巴勃罗 怎么了 不 巴勃罗
Pablo, what’s up? No, Pablo, it’s not.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
放开我 放开我
Let me go! Let me go!
别抱怨 你已经死了 这只是例行公事
Don’t complain. You are already dead. This is just a formality.
动手吧
Do it.
巴勃罗 别这样杀我 – 你是男人 猪
Pablo, do not kill me like this! – You are men, your pigs!
这里是家人重聚你尸块的地方
This is where your families can put your pieces back together.
感激吧 怪胎 把他的胳膊给我
Show gratitude, you freaks. Give me his arm

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!