该死
Shit!
狗♥娘♥养♥的司机
Crazy-drivin’motherfucker.
-该死 -过来
– Shit. – Come on. Come on.
马文 你来干什么
Hey! Hey, Marvin, what are you doin’?
他是我的 杰克 滚边儿去
He’s mine, Jack. Get lost.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 这是我的犯人
Fuck you, he’s yours! He’s mine.
艾迪分配给我的 你♥他♥妈♥想干什么
Eddie assigned this guy to me. What the hell are you doin’?
那你找艾迪理论去 钱我收了
Well then go straighten it out with Eddie. I’ll collect the money.
追他的时候我差点被杀 他对我开枪呢
I almost got killed tryin’ to get this guy. He shot at me!
退后 妈的 他是我的 明白吗
Back off, goddamn it! I said I’m takin’ him, all right?
-好的 马文 -这家伙值一千二呢
– All right. All right. Marvin. – This guy’s worth 1,200!
好的 马文 咱俩这交情争什么呀
Okay, okay, Marvin. What the hell we fightin’ for? We’re friends…
不是针对你 杰克 不过请你滚开行吗
Hey, nothin’ personal, Jack, but fuck off, all right?
淡定点 天哪 马文 小心
Take it easy. Jesus! Marvin, watch out!
这他妈怎么回事 你们不是警♥察♥吗
What the fuck goin’ on? You guys ain’t cops.
不 我们是跳芭蕾的
No, we’re ballet dancers.
你妈没教过你礼貌待人吗
Your mother ever teach you how to react to strangers?
比如不要向他们开枪
Not shoot at ’em. Huh?
马文 车我开走了
Hey, Marvin. Thanks for the car.
你先睡会 一会我把车开回来
You sleep, and I’ll bring it back a little later.
午夜狂奔
抓了个人 古奇
Got a delivery for you, Gooch.
好啊 杰克 苏打水机坏了这么久你都不修
Good, Jack. The soda machine’s been out for a week and a half.
帮我签个收 这次抓到谁
Check that for me, would ya? What do we got here?
好的 给你添麻烦了吗
All right. Give you any trouble?
你给我添麻烦了吗
Did you give me any trouble?
-操♥你♥妈♥的 -一点不麻烦
– Fuck you, man! – He didn’t give me any trouble.
-走吧 过来 -你们这帮王八蛋
– Walk! Move! – Fuck you too, man!
-我他妈可清楚自己有什么权利 -过来
– I know my motherfuckin’ rights! – Move it!
手贴墙
Slap it.
保释金债券代理 24小时营业
莫斯康保释代理
Mascone’s Bail Bonds.
不 仅限现金 支票和刷♥卡♥都不行
No, it’s cash only. No checks, no cards.
抱歉 女士 我们有规定
I’m sorry, ma’am. That’s the policy.
真遗憾没能帮到您 抱歉
I wish I could help you out. Sorry.
刚把布尔歇送进去 艾迪在吗
Just dropped off Bouchet. Is Eddie in?
你终于抓到人了 杰克
So you finally caught someone, Jack.
-杰里 他在吗 -真了不起
– Jerry, is he in? – I think that’s terrific.
杰克 我昨晚就开始找你了 抓到谁了
Jack, been tryin’ to reach you since last night. What do you got for me?
-你找我 -是啊
– You were tryin’ to reach me? – Yeah.
-布尔歇 -他啊
– It’s Bouchet. – Ooh, Bouchet.
好样的 杰克 九百块对吧
Good score, Jack. Nine hundred, right?
-不 是一千二 -不 九百
– No, it’s 1,200. – No, nine.
是 是一千二 别这样
That’s… That’s 1,200. Come on.
对 对 你说的没错
No. Yeah. Yeah, you’re right.
我胃疼的要命
My stomach’s killin’ me.
我得去秦卢餐厅吃个早饭
I’m goin’ over to Chin Loo’s for breakfast.
-顺便和你谈谈 -谈什么
– I wanna talk to you. – About what?
-到那儿再说 -能先把钱给我吗
– I’ll talk to you over there. – Could I have my money first?
当然 难不成你觉得我会赖账
Of course. What do you think? I’m gonna try to stiff you?
你 不可能 他从来没赖过账
You? Never! He would never try and stiff me.
-这话怎么像在讽刺我 -那不能
– Do I detect some kind of sarcasm here? – Never.
你以为我家喻户晓的信誉是怎么来的
Where do I, I, I… Where have I inherited this reputation?
杰里可以作证 我在和别人做生意时
I have never done business with anybody, and Jerry is my witness,
从来 从来没有
that I have ever, ever, ever…
我的保释所有没有
Does that phone ever ring…
有没有接到过一次投诉电♥话♥
Has that phone ever rang with a complaint about me?
从来没有 一次也没有 走吧 早餐我请
Never. Never. So let’s go. I’ll buy you some breakfast.
-我从不吃早饭 -那就当提前吃午饭了 走吧
– I don’t eat breakfast. – Then have an early lunch. Let’s go.
听说过乔纳森·马度卡斯这个人吗
You ever hear of a guy named Jonathan Mardukas?
-“公爵” 我知道 -说来听听
– The Duke. Yeah, I know who he is. – What do you know?
他在某个赌棍手下当会计师
He’s that accountant that embezzled a couple of million
偷了人几百万然后全捐给了慈善机构
from some Vegas wise guy and gave it to charity.
没错 不过不是几百万
That’s very good. Only thing is that it wasn’t a couple of million.
是一千五百万
It was $15 million.
而且不是什么赌棍 是吉米·塞拉诺
It wasn’t some Vegas wise guy. It was Jimmy Serrano.
知道 我能看懂报纸
I know. I know. I can read the papers.
无意揭你伤疤
Well, look, I don’t wanna bring up the past,
不过塞拉诺不就是当初使手段
but isn’t Serrano the guy that ran you out of Chicago
把你从芝加哥逼走的人吗
when he was runnin’ things back there?
-和他没关系 -是哦
– He didn’t run me out. – Yeah, right, right, right.
那你为什么辞了警♥察♥来干这狗屎行当
You gave up bein’ a cop to do this shit?
-好吧 说重点 -重点就是 杰克
– All right, what’s the point? – The point, Jack.
我把那个会计师保出来了
I bailed out the accountant.
那时候我还不知道他给谁干活
See, I didn’t know who he was at the time.
不然说什么也不会给他代理
Had I known, there was no way I would’ve put up the bond.
塞拉诺肯定早晚
I mean, it’s only a matter of time
得让他从地球上消失
before Serrano vanishes this guy from the planet,
我就得赔四十五万
and I’m out 450,000.
你保他花了四十五万吗
You’re out 450,000 on this guy?
-不 不是 -不是吗
– No. No. – No.
因为有你在 你是这行的翘楚
Because I got you, and you’re the best,
一定能把他抓回来
and you’re gonna find him and bring him back.
好吧
Yeah, right.
你怎么知道这家伙还活着
How do you even know this guy is still alive?
因为他脑子进水了
Because this guy is crazy.
寄了一堆明信片给塞拉诺
He sends postcards to Serrano,
告诉他 花他的钱玩的很开心
he’s tellin’ him what a great time he’s havin’ with his money.
离期限还有多久
How much time you got left?
周五午夜 不然我就得赔四十五万
Friday midnight I default. I eat the 450.
这周五 只有五天 你逗我呢
This Friday? That’s five days. Forget it.
-自己去找他吧 把钱给我 -好吧 听我说
– You go find him. Give me my money. – All right. Listen to me.
这次我付你四…我付你五万
I’ll give you four… I’ll give you fifty grand.
五万 找你要一千二都那么难 算了吧
Fifty grand? I gotta chase you down for 1,200. Forget about it.
不 不 杰克 拜托了
No, no, Jack, please.
拜托个屁 说什么我都不接 还有什么活
“Jack”? “Jack” nothin’. Forget it. What else you got?
天哪 没别的活了 只有这个了
God! I ain’t got nothin’. This is it.
你要找不到这家伙 我就破产了
If you don’t find this guy, I’m outta business.
艾迪 十万我才做
Eddie… I’ll do it for a hundred thousand.
十万 你疯了吗
A hundred thousand? Are you outta your mind?
这活儿多容易 简直轻而易举 老天爷
This is an easy gig. It’s a midnight run, for Christ’s sakes!
你还不知道吧 我已经厌倦挨枪子了
Maybe you haven’t noticed, but I’m tired of gettin’ shot at.
我不想再干这种操蛋的工作
I’m tired of this miserable fuckin’ business,
和各种人♥渣♥打交道
every lowlife that I run into.
要付就得付合理的报酬
If you’re gonna pay me, you gotta pay me what’s right.
要我♥干♥这活 就给我应得的报酬
You want me for this job? Give me what’s right.
首先 这家伙是个会计 他不会对你开枪的
First of all, the guy is an accountant. He’s not gonna shoot you.
你只要找到他
All you have to do is find him,
塞袋子里还是打昏他都随你 带回来就行
you put him in a bag, hit him with a rubber hose, bring him home.
说起来容易 告诉你
Oh, that’s easy for you to say. Listen to me.
十万 少一个子都不行 而且要立合同
It’s a hundred thousand, no more, no less, and I want a contract.
-还要合同 -没错 白纸黑字
– “Contract”? Contract? – That’s right. I want it in writing.
十万美元
One hundred thousand dollars,
周五晚前给你把”公爵”抓回来
and I’ll have the Duke here for you by Friday night.
现在能先把那一千二给我吗
Now, can I have my 1,200, please?
你比我保的任何一个罪犯都黑
You’re worse than any crook I ever put a bond up for.
斯坦利 斯坦
Stanley? Stan.
-老伙计 近来可好 来这干什么 -别来无恙
– Hey, Big Dog. How are you? What are you doin’ here? – How ya doin’?
得请你帮个忙
Listen. I need a favor.
我得查一下乔纳森·马度卡斯的登记资料
I need to see the booking slip of a Jonathan Mardukas.
马度卡斯
M-A-R-D-U-K-A-S.
在这呢
Here you go.
代号♥ R-亲属
代号♥ R-亲属
-就是它 -什么
– Yes, sir. – What’s that?
他被捕后打的第一通电♥话♥
The number he called right after he was arrested.
区号♥212 我得去纽约了
212 area code. Looks like I’m goin’ to New York.
你是杰克·沃尔什吗
Are you Jack Walsh?
-让一下 -你是不是杰克·沃尔什
– Excuse me. – Are you Jack Walsh?
抱歉 我认识你吗
I’m sorry. Do I know you?
阿朗佐·莫斯利 联调局
Alonzo Mosely, F.B.I.
徽章不错 在哪儿买♥♥的
Oh, that’s a nice badge. How can I get one of those?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!