♪ In Napoli
♪ 在拿波里
♪ Where love is king
♪ 爱才是至高无尚
♪ When boy meets girl
♪ 当男人与女人相遇时
♪ Here’s what they say
♪ 他们会说
♪ When the moon hits your eye
♪ 当月光照到你的眼睛时
♪ Like a big pizza pie
♪ 像个大披萨
♪ That’s amore
♪ 这就是爱
♪ When the world seems to shine like you’ve had too much wine
♪ 整个世界发亮到 像你喝醉时一样
♪ Bells will ring Ting-a-ling-a-ling
♪ 钟声便会处处响
♪ Then you’ll sing “Vita bella”
♪ 而你会高唱维塔贝拉
♪ Hearts will play Tippy-tippy-tay
♪ 心里欢欣的
♪ Like a gay tarantella.
♪ 如小鹿乱撞
♪ When the stars make you drool Just like pasta fazool
♪ 当星辰让你如吃 意大利面般的流口水
♪ When you dance down the street with a cloud at your feet
♪ 当你飘在白云上 从街上飞舞而过
♪ You’re in love
♪ 你就在恋爱了
♪ When you walk in a dream
♪ 当你在梦中漫步
♪ But you know you’re not dreaming, signore
♪ 但你确定你不是在做梦 先生
♪ Scusa me, but you see back in old Napoli
♪ 对不起 但在老拿波里
♪ That’s amore
♪ 这就是爱
♪ Lucky fella
♪ 幸运的人
He looks great.
他看起来很安详
That AI Conti is a genius.
艾尔康地真是个天才
I am a genius.
我是个天才
If you’re such a genius, how come you can’t keep track of your receipts?
如果你是天才 为什么你无法整理好你的收据?
Al, how am I supposed to do your income tax with this mess here?
乱糟糟的一堆 我怎么帮你填报所得税?
Numbers, taxes, receipts–
数字,税,收据…
I make them look better than they did in real life.
我会把它们弄得更漂亮点
I’m an artistic genius.
我是个艺术天才
Then how come you got butter on your tie?
那你的领带上 为什么会有奶油?
Give it here. God.
你知道吗?我跟你说: 你煮的咖啡很好喝
You know what? I give you this. You make good coffee.
你人虽邋蹋 但咖啡倒煮得不错
You’re a slob, but you make good coffee.
红玫瑰
Red roses.
非常浪漫
Very romantic.
送这种花的人是个行家
The guy that sends these really knows what he’s doing.
送花的人把大把的钞票花在
The guy who sends those spends a lot of money…
最后会丢到 垃圾桶里的花上面
on something that ends up in the garbage.
我很高兴 还好大家不像你,洛莉塔
I’m glad everybody ain’t like you, Loretta.
否则我就要失业了 你胡说什么?我喜欢花啊
I’d be out of business. What are you talking? I love flowers.
谢谢你,卡迈
Thanks, Carmine.
悌西诺餐厅
Are you ready? Hello, Bobo. How are you tonight?
你准备好了吗? 波波,你好吗?
Very good, Mr. Johnny. We’ll both have the Ticino salad.
很好,强尼先生 两份沙拉
And I’ll have special fish. Good.
我要鱼排特餐 很好
You don’t want the fish. It’s the oily fish tonight. Not before the plane ride.
别点鱼,今晚的鱼很油腻 搭飞机前别吃这种食物
Maybe you’re right.
你也许对
We’ll have the manicotti.
我们要厚意大利面
That will be a base for your stomach.
可以先垫垫你的肚子
You eat that oily fish, you go up in the air…
你要是吃油腻的鱼排 再去搭飞机
halfway to Sicily you’ll be green and your hands will be sweating.
在往西西里的途中 你的脸会发青,手心会冒汗
You look after me.
你真会照顾我
You’re getting very upset. I’m bored with this.
你生气了 我烦透了
I don’t understand. Don’t ruin the whole evening.
我不懂 别坏了今晚的气氛
Patricia, please don’t leave. Do you think I’m a talking doll?
派翠西亚,别走 你以为我是个会说话的洋娃娃?
I was just making a point about the way you said…
我只是建议你该如何
the way you stated your aspirations. You can kiss my aspirations, Professor!
表达你的希望 你去死吧,教授!
Very clever. The height of cleverness.
很聪明 聪明极了
Waiter.
服务生
Yes? Would you do away with her dinner…
需要什么? 把她的晚餐
and any evidence of her, and bring me a big glass of vodka.
和任何她留下的痕迹都处理掉 再给我一杯大伏特加
But absolutely.
当然
A man who can’t control his woman is funny.
无法掌控自己女人的男人 实在可笑
She was too young for him. What’s the matter, Uncle Bobo?
对他来说她太年轻了 怎么了?波叔叔
Tonight Mr. Johnny’s going to propose marriage.
强尼先生今晚要去求婚
How do you know that? He arranged it with me.
你怎么知道? 他跟我一起安排的
When he asks her, he’s gonna wave. Then I serve the champagne.
他要求婚的时候,他会招手 然后我会把香槟端上去
Good bachelor customer for 20 years.
20年来的一个好的 单身的老主顾
How’s things? Fine, Bobo. We’ll have the check.
你好吗? 很好,我们结♥帐♥
No, l–
不,我…
I want to see the dessert cart. Very good.
我想看甜点车 很好
You never have dessert. Never is a long time.
你从不吃甜点的 “从不”意味着时间很久了
What’s the matter with you?
怎么了?
My scalp is not getting enough blood sometimes.
有时候我的头皮的 血液循环不好
Have some dessert. I shouldn’t.
来点甜点吧 我不该
Will you marry me? What?
你愿意嫁给我吗? 什么?
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗?
Bobo, take the cart away. Very good, Miss Loretta.
波波,把车推走 很好
Are you proposing marriage to me? Yes.
你在跟我求婚吗? 对
All right, you know I was married and that my husband died…
你知道我已婚 而且我丈夫死了
but what you don’t know is I think he and I had bad luck.
但你不知道 我们俩的霉运
What do you mean? We got married at City Hall.
什么意思? 我们是在市政♥府♥大厅结婚
It gave bad luck to the whole marriage. I don’t understand.
整个婚姻因此染上霉运 我不懂
Right from the start, we didn’t do it right.
我们没有正确的开始
Could you kneel down? On the floor?
你能跪下吗? 在地上吗?
Yeah.

This is a good suit. I know that.
这是很好的西装 我知道
I helped you pick it out. It came with two pairs of pants.
我帮你挑的 有两条相配的裤子
It’s for luck. A man proposes marriage to a woman, he should kneel down.
求个好彩头,男人跟女人 求婚时应该跪下的
She’s got him on his knees. He’s ruining his suit.
她让他跪在地上 那套西装毁了
Is that man praying?
那个人在祷告吗?
So Where’s the ring?
所以… 戒指呢?
The ring.
戒指
A ring. That’s right.
戒指,对
I would have sprung for the ring if it was me.
如果我是你 我会买♥♥戒指的
You can use your pinkie ring. I like this ring.
用你尾戒 我喜欢这个戒指
You propose marriage to a woman, you should offer her an engagement ring.
你求婚的时候 该拿出订婚戒指
Loretta Castorini Clark…
洛莉塔
on my knees, in front of all these people…
在众目暌暌下 我跪下来
will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗?
Yes, John Anthony Cammareri.
我愿意,强尼
I will marry you. I will be your wife.
我愿意嫁给你 成为你的妻子
The check! Right away, Mr. Johnny.
结♥帐♥! 马上,强尼先生
What about the wedding?
婚礼怎么办?
My mother is dying.
我妈快死了
When she’s dead, I’ll come back and we’ll get married.
她死后 我再回来,然后我们结婚
How near death is she?
她还有多久会死?
A week. Two weeks.
一、二个星期
No more. Let’s set a date. How about a month?
不会再多了 我们先订个日子,一个月行吗?
Must it be so definite?
一定要这么肯定吗?
Can we just say we’ll be married when I get back?
我不能回来的时候 再娶你吗?
Where? At the City Hall? No.
在哪儿? 市政♥府♥大厅?不行
My mother is dying.
我妈快死了
I want a whole wedding or we’ll have bad luck.
我要有个全套的婚礼 不然我们会走霉运
For a whole wedding to be planned, you gotta set a date.
全套婚礼要预先计划 得先订日子
All right. A month.
好,一个月
A month from today. In a month.
一个月后的今天 一个月
From today. I’ll take care of the whole thing.
从今天开始,我会把事情安排好
All you gotta do is show up.
你只要人来就行了
Come on.
来吧
Call me when you get in. I’ll call you from Mama’s house.
到的时候打电♥话♥给我 我会从妈那儿打给你
You make me very happy.
你让我很快乐
There’s one thing about this wedding I want you to do.
关于这个婚礼 我还需要你做一件事
I want you to call this number.
我要你打这个电♥话♥
It’s a business number. You ask for Ronny.
这是公♥司♥电♥话♥ 你找龙尼
Invite him to the wedding. Who is it?
邀请他来参加婚礼 他是谁?
It’s my younger brother. You got a brother?
是我弟弟 你有弟弟?
We haven’t spoken in five years.
我们有五年都没说过话了
There was some bad blood.
有些过节
I want you to call him and invite him to the wedding.
我要你打电♥话♥给他 邀请他来参加婚礼
Will you do it? Sure.
你愿意吗? 没问题
International Flight 604 for Rome…
604号♥班机 飞往罗马

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!