Why didn’t she say that to me?
为什麽不跟我说?
Why the hell didn’t she say that to me?
她为什麽告诉你?
Why did she say it to you?
她应该向我说
She had to say it to me.
她大概很怕你,嘉云
I think she was scared of you, Karen.
哈罗,我是薛医生
Hello. I’m Dr. Stone.
你好 你好
Hi. – Hi.
你是乔伊莎
So you are Elizabeth Joyce.
谁人转介的?
Who referred you?
你是衞康罗氏律师行的公♥司♥医生
You’re on a list of doctors who consult for Walsh, Connery and Lewis.
我是他们的律师
I’m one of their attorneys.
你有点面善
You do look familiar, though.
我们没见过面
We’ve never met.
你有什麽事?
What can I do for you?
我的经期迟了一个月
I’m a month late with my period.
你有性行为吗? 我没怀孕
Are you sexually active? – I’m not pregnant.
你用什麽避孕方法?
What form of birth control do you use?
我扎了输卵管
My tubes are tied.
扎了多久?
How long have they been tied?
十七岁起
Since I was 17.
那很不寻常
That’s unusual.
通常不会为未成年人士做手术
It’s not a procedure normally done on minors,
除非基于医疗原因
except for medical reasons.
我在境外做的
I had it done across the border.
他们不知道我未成年
They didn’t know I was a minor.
有其他症状吗?腹痛?
Any other symptoms? Abdominal pain?
抽筋?发烧?
Cramps? Fever?
没有, 没有,好的
No. – No?
让我检查一下
Let’s take a look at you.
你在加州大学法学院读书?
Were you at USC Law?
我见过你
I have met you.
我是沙苏菲和莫诺娜的朋友
I’m friends with Sophie Sparrow and Nina Marshall.
你从前住在她们隔壁
You used to live next door to them.
我们说不上交谈过
We never actually talked.
你有点令人生畏
You were, you were a little intimidating.
有什麽问题?
What’s wrong?
我两分钟前才识你
You know, I don’t appreciate looking back on my life
不想翻旧事
with someone l’ve known for two minutes.
对不起,我没心的
Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean anything by that.
抱歉,那不够专业,时机不对
I’m so sorry. That was unprofessional, and bad timing.
我不是意味着知道你些什麽
I don’t presume to know anything about you.
请原谅我
Please forgive me.
好的
Okay.
会有护士为你抽血和做抹片
I’ll have the nurse get a blood sample and a smear and…
你可能怀孕,不排除这可能
You could be pregnant. It’s not impossible.
我完工了,嘉云
I’m done, Karen.
下星期见
I’ll see you next week.
多谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
坐吧
Have a seat.
你有找过亲生父母吗?
Have you ever looked for your biological parents?
没有
No.
他们可能找过你
They might be looking for you.
他们不存在
There is no they.
我想像中没有父亲
Father’s not part of my imagination.
我住在她的城市
I live in her hometown.
他妈的尊贵,要找我有几难?
How hard can it be for Her Fucking Majesty to find me?
现在这样更好
It’s better this way.
对大家都好
We’re all better off like this.
为什麽问起这些?
Why do you ask?
我相信她会高兴你的状况
I thought she’d be very pleased with who you are.
在工作以外跟你一起是乐事
Spending time with you away from work is delightful.
不止愉快,事实上…
It’s more than delightful. ln fact…
自从你来了,我不知道要来还是去
since you landed here, I can’t tell if I’m coming or going.
你想做就去做
You want what you want.
我喜欢
And I like that.
你的执着令你非常吸引
In fact your willfulness is a great part of your charm.
但也有点令我畏惧,是这感觉
But it’s getting a little scary for me, having these feelings.
我会躬弓引退
I’m going to have to bow out.
你不似会被吓怕的
You don’t seem like a man who’s scared by scary things.
是谨慎
It’s precaution.
有时当你跌倒,很难重新站起来
Sometimes when you fall, it’s hard to get up.
你好
Hi.
我早到了吗,因为…
Am I early, ’cause…
不是的,没问题
No. No, it- that… It’s fine.
听着,对不起
Look, I’m sorry.
最近不怎样好过
It’s not a good time for me.
我认为我不可以…
I don’t think I can…
真的?
Really?
我打算去栢岸的影子烧烤餐厅
I thought maybe we’d go over to the Shadow Grill in Burbank.
听着,我有事想告诉你
Look, I wanna say something to you.
我十四岁时生了个BB女
I had a baby girl when I was 14.
我抛弃了她,由别人收养
And she was given up for adoption.
我不知道她在哪里
I don’t know where she is.
不知道她是谁
I don’t know who she is.
我所做的一切
Everything I do…
脑海中想的,都是她
every thought in my head takes me back to her.
我去到那里
Everywhere I go…
也在人群中找她的脸
I look for her face in the crowd.
我写给她的信,没有寄出
I write her letters that I never send…
我买♥♥生日礼物给她
and I buy her birthday gifts.
我给她取名字,丽雪
I have a name for her, Rachel.
我不知道她是生是死
I don’t know if she’s dead or alive.
我一无所有了
I have nothing else.
这就是我
That’s who I am.
我没什麽可以付出
I have nothing to give.
你从哪里跑出来的?
Where on earth did you come from?
喂,伊莎,你好吗?
Hello Elizabeth. How are you?
什麽事
You tell me.
你怀孕了
Well, you are pregnant.
结扎后怀孕很罕有,但也会发生
It happens rarely with tied tubes but, it does happen.
对她们说你要进来
So, you can talk to the girls up front about coming in
我们有方法解决
and we’ll take care of it.
之后谈其他避孕方法,好吗?
And then we can talk about other forms of birth control. Okay?
你好
Hi.
发生什麽事?
What’s going on?
你不认识我也不知我想法,婆娘
You don’t know who I am or what I want, you cunt.
她几多岁?
How old is she?
二十
20.
她是大学高年级生
She’s already a senior in college.
她有一切医疗检验之类吗?
And, she’s had all of her medical tests and everything?
你令我心情好差
Okay. You are putting me in a bad mood.
我什麽时候跟她见面?
So when do I get to meet her?
没机会
Never.
肯定若我见到她,会一眼看穿她
I bet if I met her, I’d be able to see right through her.
什麽?关于什麽?
What? Regarding what?
无论她玩什麽花样
Whatever it is she’s playing at.
英文,麻烦你
English, please.
我认为这女仔不是光明正大的
I don’t think this little girl’s on the up-and-up.
够了,等等,什麽…
Okay, wait… What…
我真的… 为什麽
I really… – Why-why…
你总是这样
You always do that.
什麽?
What?
她很了不起,妈
She’s great, Mom.
你好 你好
Hi. – Hi.
我来找保罗
I’m looking for Paul.
他知道你来吗?
Is he expecting you?
公事同事,伊莎
I’m from the office. Elizabeth.
是的,我是玛莉,保罗的女儿
Oh. Sure. I’m Maria, Paul’s daughter.
你好
Hi.
请进来 可以了