He wants me to move out there…
为他收银
to be his cashier.
你想吗?
Do you want to?
对我们是好机会
It’s a good opportunity for us.
你知道吗?
You know?
钱或人生只可选其一
Your money or your life.
哈罗,维妮
Hello, Violet.
你好吗?
How are you?
你结了婚吗?
Are you married?
必定是,否则不会经常躲在这里
You must be, otherwise you wouldn’t be hiding out here so often.
我没结婚
I’m not married.
躲避仔女?
Hiding from your children?
仍未有仔女
No children yet.
叻女,听说仔女只令人失望
Smart move. I’ve heard they’re a disappointment.
事实上我怀孕了
Actually I’m pregnant.
真的?
Really?
有个人在身体内
A person inside another person.
科幻小说
Science fiction.
她什麽也不知道
She doesn’t know a thing.
谁?
Who?
你的BB
Your baby.
除了妈妈的心跳
Only her mother’s heartbeat.
现阶段已够了
That should be enough for now.
跟你聊天很舒服
You’re easy to talk to.
你也是
So are you.
很难跟我妈妈说话
Can’t talk to my mother.
为什麽?
Why not?
她很可怕,我怕得要死
She’s so scared for me, it scares the shit out of me.
你妈妈是怎样的人?
What’s your mother like?
她很了不起
She’s great.
有耐性又仁慈
She’s patient and gentle.
她很有趣
She’s really fun.

Wow.
真♥相♥是我对她一无所知
The truth is I have no idea.
我出生时,她把我给别人收养
She gave me up for adoption when I was born.
我们没见过面
We’ve never met.
我只能想像她是个十四岁女孩
For the longest time I could only think of her as a girl of 14.
她那年纪生我
That’s how old she was when she had me.
她就像你
She was like you.
但不是处♥女♥
But not a virgin.
是的,不是处♥女♥
That’s right, not a virgin.
你对她感愤怒吗?
Are you angry at her?
不了,我习惯了
No. Not anymore. I used to be.
我不知道发生什麽事,但…
I don’t know what happened, but…
所有愤怒已冲走了
all that anger just washed out of me.
那为什麽不找她?
So then why not look for her?
要是我,我会
Yeah, I would.
你会对她说什麽?
What would you say to her?
没什麽
Nothing.
我什麽也不会说
I wouldn’t say anything.
只会跟她坐在一起
I would just sit with her…
像现在我们坐着
like we’re sitting here right now.
我不想强迫你什麽
I don’t want to impose myself on you.
不想令你厌恶
I don’t want to be a nuisance.
我现在怀孕,想BB知道自己身世
I am pregnant and I’d like my baby to know where she comes from.
我住在洛杉矶
I live in Los Angeles.
事业有成,经济独♥立♥
I’m successful in my work and financially independent.
我会开放自己和你沟通
I am open to sharing more about myself,
若你也愿意
and if you are open to that as well…
无任欢迎
it would be welcome.
若你不想跟我沟通
If you don’t want to communicate with me,
我会明白和接受
I will also understand and accept it.
若我们见面,希望向前看不顾后
If we were to meet, I think we should look forward, not back…
建立新的关系
and build something new.
我在1973年11月7日出世
I was born November 7th, 1973.
我叫伊莎
My name is Elizabeth.
我经常想着你
I think of you often.
可以了
That’s it.

Hello.
噢,莲达
Oh, Linda.
谢谢,感谢你回覆电♥话♥
Thanks for- thanks for returning my call.
是的
Yeah.
你好吗,嘉云?
How are ya, Karen?
很好 那就好
I’m good. – Good.
我会马上放进档案
I’ll put it in the file right away.
现在就放
I’ll do it right now.
我三个月前认识了一个人
I met someone three months ago.
她很体贴、聪明,对我好
She’s caring, smart, good for me.
我们谈到搬去东面
We’re talking about moving back east.
但若你怀着我的BB
But if that’s my child you’re carrying…
我会取消一切计划
I’m going to say goodbye to all that.
我想你回来,回到我身边
I want you to come back and be with me.
你可以在这里安顿
You can put down roots here…
我会继续律师行,为你铺路上位
I’ll stay with the firm, I’ll pave your way to the top.
我想跟你在一起
You’re what I want.
我会照顾你
I’ll take care of you.
你们母女
Both of you.
我永不会掉下你
I’ll never leave.
一切准备好
All set.
你怎样了?
How we doin’, here?
我害怕
I’m scared.
你在流血
You’re bleeding.
这会令BB有点受压
That may be causing the baby a bit of distress.
我想看着她出生
I want to see her when she’s born.
不要令我昏迷
Don’t knock me out.
好的
Okay.
血压下降
Loss of pressure.
哈罗
Hello.
生日快乐,BB
Happy Birthday, baby.
你看吧
There ya go.
她又出血了
She’s bleeding again.
给她氧气
Give her O-2.
为她开刀
Open her up.
没有脉膊和呼吸了
The lines are wide open.
四个单位
Four units.
好了,好了
It’s okay. It’s okay.
哈罗 早晨
Hello. – Good morning.
早晨
Good morning.
早晨 早晨
Good morning. – Good morning.
你有奶水了吗?
Has your milk come in yet?
应把他放在乳♥房♥♥上,会刺♥激♥乳腺
Oh, we should just put him on the breast. It’ll stimulate it.
不,我不喂他
No, I’m not nursing him.
你有告诉医生吗?
Oh, okay. Have you talked to your doctor about this?
没必要
I don’t have to.
谢谢
Thank you.
是了
是了
Yeah.
你好,可以跟你谈吗?
Hi. I want to speak to you.
你想怎样?不,天呀
No, what do you want from me? No. Oh, god.
不要动
Oh, hold up.
我的BB,那是我的BB
My fucking baby! That is my baby!
不要
Please…
不,那是我的BB 来啦
No, that’s my baby! – Come on, now.
是我的
It’s mine!
放开她!放开她!
Let her go. Let her go! Let her go!
殊,不要这样
Sh, sh, sh. Come on, come on.
那是我的BB 小姐
That’s my fucking baby! – Miss…
求你,丽恩
Please. Please, Ray!
我将会非常…
我将会非常…
I’m gonna be so…
我将会非常…
I’m gonna be so
你说得对