We want to get through with it.
公爵夫人 评委还在讨论 – 什么?
The judges are still debating, milady. – What?
讨论什么?可笑的家伙
Whatever for? Ridiculous creatures.
去告诉他们 我马上就要知道结果
Go and tell them I want that decision at once.
是 公爵夫人
Yes, milady.
你看到波勒的玫瑰花了吗?- 没 没有
Have you seen old Ballard’s rose? – No, I haven’t.
那是骗人的
That’s a lie.
我刚来的时候看了
I looked it over the moment it arrived.
嗯?
Well?
是朵不错的花
It’s a good rose.
比你的好吗?
ls it better than yours?
年轻人 那要由评委来决定
That, young man, the judges will decide.
你不用担心 你会得到那奖杯的
You should worry. You’ll get the cup.
你是在暗示评委受贿了吗?
Are you insinuating the judges are corrupt?
他们怕你
They’re scared of you.
噢 废话 害怕
Oh, rubbish. Scared.
玫瑰的评选结果 公爵夫人
The decision on the rose award, milady.
嗯 文森特·米尼弗先生 你看看吧
Well, Mr. Vincent Miniver, take a look at that.
恭喜你 我一点也不吃惊
Congratulations. I’m not a bit surprised.
你以为你比评委懂得更多 嗯?
Set yourself up to know more than the judges, eh?
被教坏的年轻人
Misguided young man.
真不知道你看上他什么了 卡萝尔
Can’t think what you see in him, Carol.
这对你真的很重要 是吗?- 是的
This is really important to you, isn’t it? – Yes.
不过事实上 对我是没什么意义
It’s stupid of me, but there it is.
在我的记忆里 我已经赢了足够多的奖杯了
I’ve won that cup for as long as I can remember.
波勒先生很渴望能获奖
Mr. Ballard’s terribly keen too.
噢 他有机会的 不是吗?
Well, he’s had his chance. Hasn’t he?
你总是那么看着别人
You have such a way of looking at people.
你希望我做什么?推♥翻♥评委的决定吗?
What do you expect me to do? Reverse the judges’ decision?
我不想强迫你
I wouldn’t put it past you.
或许你碰巧不赞成评委的决定 – 可是我赞成
lf you happened to disagree with it. – But I don’t!
公爵夫人您现在可以颁奖了吗?
Will your ladyship make the awards now?
当然
Certainly.
玫瑰奖 是你们公正的决定吗?
This rose award, it’s your unprejudiced decision?
哦 当然是的 公爵夫人
Why, certainly, milady.
当然是的 公爵夫人
Of course, milady.
请坐下好吗?
Won’t you sit down?
坐下
Sit down.
贝尔汉姆的朋友们 我非常荣幸…
My friends of Belham, it is once again my pleasure…
…为我们镇一年一度的…
…to present the annual awards for
最佳花卉颁奖
the best flowers grown in our community.
菊花奖第一名
The first prize chrysanthemums.
第一名是 爱丽丝·拉乌丁小姐
First prize, Miss Alice Lovedean.
第二名是 莎拉·皮尔斯伯里 小姐
Second prize, Miss Sarah Pillbury.
祝贺你 – 谢谢 公爵夫人
Congratulations. – Thank you, milady.
现在 先生们 女士们 我来颁最后一个奖
And now, ladies and gentlemen, I come to the final award.
最佳玫瑰奖…
The Challenge Cup, given for the best rose….
过去的一年里 我们镇最漂亮的玫瑰
The best rose grown in the village during the past year.
第一名 这银质的奖杯 颁给…
The first prize, the Silver Cup, goes to….
颁给詹姆士·波勒先生 我们的车站管♥理♥员♥
Goes to Mr. James Ballard, our popular stationmaster.
第二名 这个荣誉证书…
The second prize, the Certificate of Merit
…颁给我
…goes to me.
好了 好了
All right. All right.
好了 好了
All right. All right.
这是第一次由不是裴尔顿家的玫瑰…
This is the first time a rose other than the Beldon rose…
…赢得奖杯 这是花展有史以来的第一次
…has won the cup since the show’s began.
我不想说我不失望
I won’t say I’m not disappointed.
我们裴尔顿家族不习惯竞争
We Beldons are not used to competitors.
如果是从前 我们会砍下他们的头
In the old days, we just lopped off their heads.
可是现在不能那样了 太遗憾了
Can’t do that nowadays, more’s the pity.
但是 如果我们不得不失败…
But if I had to lose…
…输给詹姆士·波勒比输给其它人更让我心服口服…
…there’s no man I’d sooner lose to than James Ballard…
…因为他是个有勇气的人 而我喜欢有勇气的人
…because he’s a man of spirit, and I like a man of spirit.
你在哪儿?波勒 这个人在哪儿?
Where are you? Ballard! Where’s that man?
他在这儿 公爵夫人 他在这儿
Here he is, milady! Here he is!
噢 波勒先生 我真为你高兴
Oh, Mr. Ballard, I’m so happy for you.
那是你的玫瑰 夫人
It’s your rose, ma’am.
打扰一下 公爵夫人 – 等会儿 佛雷
Excuse me, milady. – Not now, Foley.
好了 拿去吧 – 谢谢 公爵夫人
Well, take it. – Thank you, milady.
恭喜 – 请宽恕我的冒昧
Congratulations. – Pardon the liberty.
公爵夫人 敌人的飞机在海岸上空 有上百架
Milady, enemy planes over the coast, hundreds of them.
看起来 他们又要争夺机场了
Like as not, they’ll go after the airfield again.
听着 听着
Order. Order.
安静
Silence!
我很抱歉打断这个愉快的时刻…
I’m sorry to disturb the harmony of this occasion…
…可是我们的敌人并不欣赏我们的花展
…but our enemies are no respecters of flower shows.
佛雷说 空袭的战机有可能经过这儿
Foley here says there’s a chance of air raiders passing this way.
在这种情况下
In the circumstances,
如果你们能回到自己的家中可能更好
it might be better if you would return to your homes.
有愿意使用我的地下室的 我也很欢迎
Those who prefer are welcome to the use of my cellars.
它很舒适 我的年轻的客人们将会知道的
It’ll be lively. My young visitors will see to that.
而且你不会饿着的 佛雷知道的
And you won’t starve. Foley’s seen to that.
我们有300听 意大利沙丁鱼罐头
I believe we have 300 tins of Italian sardines.
奶奶 你会没事的吧?- 当然了
Granny, you’ll be all right? – Of course.
我还不是一个孤老太
You’re not leaving me alone.
你太好了 他们爱你
You were wonderful. They loved you.
文要回机场 – 是的 当然
Vin needs to get back to the airfield. – Yes, of course.
替我狠狠地打他们 好吗?
Give them a blast for me, will you?
当然了 我会尽力的
I shall certainly try.
等一下 我还是喜欢吻别 嗯
Wait. I still like to be kissed, you know.
那当然
Of course.
我说 你太棒了 – 是的 我很棒
I say, you were wonderful. – Yes, I was wonderful.
再见 – 再见
Goodbye. – Goodbye.
再见 卡萝尔
Goodbye, Carol.
伦敦上空有上百架敌机
Jerries over London in hundreds.
我得赶紧走了 再见 亲爱的
I’ll have to run. Goodbye, darling.
再见 妈妈
Goodbye, Mother.

Vin.
他会没事的 卡萝尔
He’ll be all right, Carol.
我们得赶紧了 卡萝尔
We must get on, Carol.
我急着回到孩子们身边
I’m anxious to get back to the children.
你觉得佛雷的女儿会把孩子们带进掩体里去吗?
Do you think the Foley girl will take the children into the sheIter?
当然 别担心 凯伊
Of course. Don’t worry, Kay.
他们好像就在我们头顶作战
They seem to be fighting right over our heads.
我很想回家
I want so much to get home.
我不想停车 可是我不得不停下
I hate to stop, but I suppose I’d better.
那可能是文 是文
It could be Vin. It could!
不 卡萝尔 不 不可能的
No, Carol, no. It’s not possible.
他不会的
There hasn’t been time.
噢 不
Oh, no.
太可怕了
How horrible.
那是子弹
Those were bullets.
而且我想他们打中我们的车了
And I was sure they hit the car.
我真被吓着了
I really was frightened.
所有的–
Of all the
噢 卡萝尔
Oh, Carol.
那村庄
The village.
噢 我必须赶回去 他们需要帮助
Oh, we must get back there. They need help.
卡萝尔 卡萝尔 怎么了?
Carol. Carol, what is it?
卡萝尔
Carol.
卡萝尔 你受伤了吗?
Carol, are you hurt?
噢 亲爱的
Oh, darling.
卡萝尔
Carol.
天哪 我想我被打中了
God, I think I’ve been hit.
噢 不 亲爱的
Oh, no, darling.
伤在哪儿?- 我不知道 不痛
Where? – I don’t know. It doesn’t hurt.
只是我动不了
I just can’t move.
别怕 我们快到家了
Don’t be frightened, we’re nearly home.
我抱你进去 会有人来帮我们的
I’ll get you in and get help. Now, lie still.
好的 凯伊
Yes, Kay.
急救