这根本说不通啊
That doesn’t make fucking sense.
当我走进去 眼前的景象让我打了个寒颤
It gave me cold chills when I walked in and looked at it,
我到现在都没有办法相信竟然会有这么多
and the magnitude of it has really not sunk into me yet.
数量惊人
It’s enormous.
今晚很多人会潸然泪下
It’s gonna bring tears to a lot of people’s eyes tonight
达瑞尔·盖茨
洛杉矶市警♥察♥局长
因为这些毒品将无法流入街头
because it’s not gonna be on the street.
在1989年的那个早晨之前
Up to that morning in 1989,
美国历史上缴获量最大的一批毒品是4吨♥
the biggest cocaine bust in American history was four tons,
查获地点是在劳德代尔堡
grabbed in Fort Lauderdale.
美国海关
但是世界纪录的保持者呢
But the world heavyweight title holder?
是在特拉奎兰蒂亚的哥伦比亚丛林里查获的11吨♥
That was the 11 tons pulled out of the Colombian jungle in Tranquilandia.
那简直就是奇迹
That shit was legendary.
如果把这两次的缉获量加到一起
You added both those busts together, though,
都达不到这个仓库的缉获量
still wouldn’t touch the haul from that warehouse.
和希尔马的缉获量比不值一提
Sylmar blew them away.
而且差远了
And it wasn’t fucking close.
20多吨♥的量
North of 20 tons.
价值70多亿美金
Worth $7 billion, easy.
没人在一个地方见过这么多的可♥卡♥因♥
No one had ever seen that much cocaine in one place.
现场还发现了超过1200万美元的现金
And there was over $12 million in cash on hand.
我猜可能是买♥♥披萨的钱
Pizza money, I guess.
但是 这整个仓库
And all of it, the entire place,
防护措施却是一把6美元的挂锁
was secured with a six-dollar padlock.

Fuck.
像这种缴获 可以成就事业
It was the kind of bust that makes careers.
也可以毁掉事业
Or ends them.
我们的现金短缺已经持续好几个月了
We’ve been short on cash for months.
该死的哥伦比亚人 本来终于要付钱给我们了
And the fucking Colombians who were finally going to pay us
现在却损失了数十亿
just lost billions of dollars.
现在哥伦比亚人要怎么付钱
How are the Colombians gonna pay us now, eh?
我不确定
I’m not sure.
“我不确定”
“I’m not sure.”
但他们会付钱给我们的
But they’re going to pay us.
他们必须付钱 不是吗
They have to. Right?
拿什么付 他们刚损失了巨量的可♥卡♥因♥
With what? They just lost more coke than anyone’s ever seen.
他们最好把钱付给我们
They better fucking give us our money.
不然怎样 我们能做什么
Or what? What can we do?
我会搞死他们的 兄弟
I’ll fuck them up, bro.
是吗 拉蒙 怎么做
Really, Ramón? How?
我要组建一支全是杀手的军队
I’ll get a fucking army, all killers, man.
组建经费呢
With what money?
你要去找哥伦比亚人贷款吗
You gonna walk up to the Colombians and ask them for a loan?
好了 好了
Hey, hey.
还是让他们给你买♥♥枪 别傻了
Or have them buy you fucking guns? Don’t be stupid.
情况会变得很丑恶的 兄弟
Things are gonna get ugly, man.
我们不需要该死的军队 -我刚刚就是这么说的
We don’t need a damn army. – That’s what I just said!
好吧
Yeah.

Hello.
当然 乐意之至
Of course, it’d be my pleasure.
来瓜达拉哈拉吧 在那里见面更安全
Come to Guadalajara, I’ll see you here. Much safer.
没事的 你待在车里吧
It’s okay. Stay with the car.
您想喝点什么 先生
Would you like a drink, sir?
草莓德贵丽鸡尾酒
Strawberry Daiquiri.
我更喜欢巴拿马朗姆酒
I preferred Panama.
瓜达拉哈拉还行吧
But Guadalajara, it’s okay.
瞧瞧你 还能到处跑
Look at you, still walking around.
你的合作伙伴一定都很宽容吧
You must have forgiving partners.
那事很不幸
It was unfortunate.
但是归根结底
But ultimately…
无关紧要
insignificant.
是吗
Really?
无关紧要
Insignificant?
听听你自己说的话
Listen to yourself.
70亿美金的可♥卡♥因♥在你的眼皮底下没了
Seven billion dollars worth of cocaine, lost on your watch.
这无关紧要吗
That’s insignificant?
我们哥伦比亚人可以做出更多的可♥卡♥因♥ 米格尔
We Colombians can always make more cocaine, Miguel ángel.
但重要的是 我的那份钱怎么办
On top of that, there’s my fee.
2.1亿美元
Two hundred and ten million dollars.
很大的一笔钱
That’s a lot of money.
就像我曾经说过的
Well, as I once said,
可♥卡♥因♥来得很快
cocaine is fast.
但钱来得很慢
Money is slow.
或许这次我们可以采取点什么办法
Perhaps we can do something about that this time.
我和我的合作伙伴有个提议
My partners and I want to make you a proposal.
我相信你会喜欢的
One that we believe you will like.
洗耳恭听
Let’s hear it.
我们愿意以每公斤4000美元的价格给到你
We are prepared to offer you $4,000 a kilo.
预付一半的钱
Half up-front.
另一半在交货时付清
The other half upon delivery.
你的组织将会获得2.8亿美金
That’s $280 million to your organization.
是啊 你们自己种植
Yeah, you grow the leaf.
自己加工
You process it.
或许你可以生产出足够的量 来弥补损失的那些货
And maybe you can make enough of it to replace what you lost
让你不会被埃斯科瓦尔活埋
and keep you from being buried by Escobar.
但是
But…
我还知道一些事 巴丘
I know something else, Pacho.
只有我可以帮你运输
I’m the only person that can move it.
我是说 如果你还希望通过墨西哥走货的话
That’s if you want to cross it through Mexico.
米格尔·安赫尔
Miguel ángel…
我们曾经一起干成过大事
we did great things together.
70吨♥
Seventy tons.
我们吗
“We”?
抱歉 你错了 巴丘
Sorry, but you’re wrong, Pacho.
你之前试图做的…
What you tried to do…
一直是搞死我
was fuck me over.
不是吗 但是你没成功
Right? But you weren’t able to.
现在 你恭恭敬敬地
And now, here you are with
找我来帮你的忙
your fucking hat in your hand asking for a favor.
因为你快完蛋了
Because you are drowning.
你要明白…
You should understand…
我是个很记仇的人
I’m a very resentful person.
我更希望让你完蛋
And I prefer to let you drown.
我也听说了关于你的事 费利克斯
I’ve heard things about you, Félix.
你做的一些事
Things you’ve done,
在生意上的一些做法
how you do business.
希尔马事件发生的时间 非常可疑
It’s a funny thing, this Sylmar thing happening when it did.
如果你想让我帮忙处理你的货
If you want me to handle your product,
我需要另一种形式的报酬
then I’ll get paid differently.
注意听好了
Pay attention.
流经这里的货 一半要归我
I keep half the loads that come through here.
走多少货 给我多少货
Kilo for kilo.
如果你不同意 可以从加拿大走货
If this doesn’t work for you, go through Canada.
不过是三千英里的距离”而已”
It’s only 3,000 miles that way.
你要插手销♥售♥端了吗
You getting into sales?
这条路很危险 费利克斯
That’s a dangerous path, Félix.
不知道你是否考虑清楚了
I wonder if you have thought this through.
别担心
Don’t worry.
我考虑清楚了
I’ve thought this through.
你的合作伙伴们 也都同意吗
And your partners, are they on board?
我没有合作伙伴
I don’t have partners.
我只有下属
I have employees.
所以
So…
我想我们达成协议了
I assume we have a deal.
改成打包带走吧
Make that to go.
他要走了
He’s not staying.
好好享受 米格尔·安赫尔
Enjoy, Miguel ángel.
小心点 -好的 先生
Be careful. – Yes, sir.
那个混♥蛋♥要求再宽限些时日
The asshole asked for more time.
我告诉他没问题

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!