Again.
他不会停手的 本杰明 只要我们还替他卖♥♥命
He won’t ever stop, Benjamin, not as long as we work for him.
就是这样
That’s it.
我知道
I know.
既然你都知道 接下来你准备怎么做
If you know, then what are you going to do?
费利克斯才是有可♥卡♥因♥的人 亲爱的
Felix is the one with the coke, my dear.
我能做什么
What can I do?
如果我们在哥伦比亚也有人脉能搞到货呢
What if we had our own connection in Colombia?
我必须说 我很惊讶
Have to say I’m surprised.
你是怎么搞到这个号♥码的
How did you get this number?
我们具体要谈什么
And what is it that you and I need to discuss, exactly?
我让蓝人把你们叫过来 是想谈谈接下来的计划
I had Azul call you here so we can discuss what comes next.
现如今
As of today,
联盟打算向美国的可♥卡♥因♥零售市场进军
the Federation’s moving into cocaine sales in the US.
不久之后
Before long,
我们要将哥伦比亚人完全挤出市场
we’ll push the Colombians out of the market altogether.
那他们欠我们的钱呢
What about the money they owe us?
那怎么了
What about it?
我们在讨论权力 阿古拉
We’re talking about power, Aguilar.
边境两侧的真正权力
Real power on both sides of the border.
但我们什么时候才能拿到钱
But when do we see money?
改变原有的体系需要时间
Changing how things work is gonna take time.
没错
Exactly.
说得很对 弗朗西斯科
Exactly, Francisco.
的确会花费一些时间 需要你们坚持
It will take some time, just have to hang in there.
耐心些
Just be patient.
三个月 六个月
Three months, six,
甚至要一年
maybe even a year.
我们是什么时候做出这个转型决定的
And the decision for this transformation, when did we make it?
不是我们决定的
We didn’t.
是我决定的
I made this decision.
听着 各位
Listen, man,
我有保护伞 我有产品 有运输线
I have the protection, I have the product, transportation.
别搞错了 本杰明
Don’t get confused, Benjamin.
我们的确是合作伙伴
We are partners,
但这是我的远见
but this is my vision.
所以传言是真的
So the rumors are true.
是你向美国方面举报了希尔马的仓库
You tipped them off on Sylmar.
没错
Yeah.
就是我♥干♥的
It was me.
你们目光短浅 只聚焦于眼前的东西 是吧
You only see what’s in front of you, right?
我说的可是把哥伦比亚人赶出市场
I’m talking about running the Colombians out of business.
这事关控制权
It’s about control.
我说的可是未来
I’m talking about the future.
我召开这次会议就是为了看谁和我一样有远见
This meeting is to see who has the same vision as me.
谁和我在一条船上 而谁不是
Who’s on board and who isn’t.
我的家族要退出联盟
My family is pulling out of the Federation.
行啊
Fine.
没关系 本杰明 祝你好运
It’s all right, Benjamin. Good luck.
但你得小心点
Just be careful.
我听说提华纳 最近有点危险
I hear Tijuana is… a little dangerous right now.
提华纳属于阿力拉诺·费利克斯家族
Tijuana belongs to the Arellano Felix family.
别忘了这点
Don’t forget.
锡那罗亚退出
Sinaloa’s out.
我支持古兹曼
I’m with Guzmán.
我们要留着锡那罗亚
We’re keeping Sinaloa.
帕尔马家族将再度振兴
Palma is coming back.
时代变了 费利克斯
Things have changed, Felix.
不 蓝人 什么都没变
No, Azul. Nothing has changed.
老鼠永远是老鼠
Rats will always be rats.
滚出去 蓝人
Get the fuck out, Azul.
帕布罗·阿科斯塔大部分时候都满口胡言
Pablo Acosta was full of shit, mostly.
但他还是说对了一些事
But he was right about a couple things.
和你合作的代价太高了
The price of being in business with you is too high.
我也退出
I’m out too, man.
华雷斯就归我和阿古拉了
Me and Aguilar are taking Juárez.
你们都联合起来对付我 是吧
You all got together, huh?
我和卡利集团谈过了
I spoke with Cali.
我向他们保证墨西哥人能继续运输他们的可♥卡♥因♥
Guaranteed them Mexico can keep moving their coke.
但我说以后由我们负责 而不是你
But I told them it was us or you.
他们选择了我们
They chose us.
你出局了 兄弟
You’re out, man.
所以现在你是联盟的掌门人
So now you run the Federation?
谁 我吗 不是
Who, me? No.
再也没有什么联盟了
There’s no more Federation.
所有人各自运作 管理自己的领地
We all operate separately, run our own territory.
这样更好
It’s better that way.
都结束了
It’s over.
多久了
How long?
你们计划推♥翻♥我有多久了
How long you been planning to fuck me over?
只是一直在等待合适的时机
Been waiting for the right time.
如果我一个人干掉你
I took you out on my own,
他们就会紧张
people get nervous.
大家一起上 每个人都能分一杯羹
This way, everyone owned a piece.
他们就不会将我视作威胁
They don’t see me as a threat.
你可以逃跑
You can run,
但没人会在乎
but it won’t matter.
要不是我 你们不可能拥有现在的一切
You wouldn’t have any of this without me.
我知道
I know.
我没忘
I haven’t forgotten.
好吧
Fine.
去死吧 阿马多
Fuck you, Amado.
华盛顿那边打来几个奇怪的电♥话♥找你
You got some weird call from D.C.
我把留言放你桌子上了
Put the message on your desk.
什么时候打来的
When’d this come in?
十分钟之前
Ten minutes ago.
你马上就能拿到那些公开状况报告了 是吗
You’re gonna get to those open status reports, right?
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 不好意思
Yeah, sorry about that.
早上好
Good morning.
怎么了 伊莎贝拉
What’s up, Isabella?
你在这做什么 本杰明
What are you doing here, Benjamin?
来看看你的地方 真不错
Came to check out your place. It’s nice.
这是怎么回事
What’s going on?
我和你的兄弟们谈过了 伊莎贝拉
I talked to my brothers, Isabella.
我告诉他们了
I told them.
你被买♥♥断了
You’re being bought out.
我统计了一些我记在你名下的财产
I ran it through some properties I put in your name,
然后全部回购了
then repurchased.
切割得很干净
It’s clean.
也很慷慨大方
And generous.
这是什么情况
What is this?
你的终结
Your end.
买♥♥你离开这里 提华纳不再做这档生意了
For going away. Tijuana’s closed for business.
我不会离开提华纳的
I’m not leaving Tijuana.
听着 我的家族已经退出联盟了
Look, my family’s left the Federation.
提华纳现在只属于我们自己了
We’re taking Tijuana for ourselves.
以后我要和我的兄弟们一起做事
I’ll be working with my brothers now.
你把我们的生意卖♥♥给了你的兄弟
You sold out our business to your brothers?
否则你觉得我们的下场会是什么
Where’d you think we’d end up?
万事总要有个度
There’s a limit.
不 并没有
No, there isn’t.
操♥你♥妈♥的
Fuck you.
我不需要你的施舍
I don’t need a handout
我竟天真地以为你是我的合作伙伴
from the woman I thought was my partner.
所有这一切
All of this…
不只是为了钱
wasn’t just about money.
别把这事搞得更艰难了
Don’t make this more difficult than it has to be.
亲爱的
Oh, sweetheart,
我这一辈子都很难搞
I’ve been difficult my whole fucking life.
联邦警♥察♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!