That hurt?
我不是刚说过疼吗?
Just said it hurt, didn’t I?
如果是骨折 你早就大叫了
If it were broken, you’d be screaming.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
好 滚吧
Okay. Get outta here –
快滚
Fuck off.
别这样 哥们
Come on, dude.
维森特说有内奸
Vicente says there’s a snitch.
给他具尸首才好交差
He wants a body.
走吧 搭档!
Let’s go, partner!
我们以前也遇到过危险
We’ve faced danger before,
可不知怎的 每一次的感觉都不一样
but somehow it feels different every time.
鉴于最近的袭击事件
In light of the attack
而且有可能发生更多暴♥力♥事件…
and the possibility of more violence…
《蒂华纳之声》的文章将不再署名
La Voz will no longer be using bylines.
等等
Wait.
你要把我们的名字 从我们写的文章里去掉?
You’re taking names off our stories?
这样更安全
It’s safer.
作为主编 我必须承担一些风险
As editor, I have to assume some risk.
我不愿让其他人也冒这风险
I’m not willing to ask anyone else to.
这会给读者传递什么样的信息呢?
What kind of message will that send to our readers?
我要说的就这些 好了
That’s everything. Come on.
回去工作吧
Get to work.
我们不能在这个时候退缩
We can’t back down now…
我们被袭击 是因为我们不惜一切代价报道真♥相♥
We’re a target ’cause La Voz prints the truth. No matter what.
我们都是为此才来这里工作的
That’s why we all work here –
我不需要你给我上历史课
I don’t need a history lesson.
下一任墨西哥总统的候选人被杀
The next president of Mexico was assassinated –
大家都不指望 政♥府♥能告诉我们罪魁祸首是谁
and no one trusts the government to tell us who did it.
这个国家正在迷失方向
The country’s losing itself.
把署名去掉 就等于在说 我们可能会被吓倒
Removing bylines says we can be intimidated.
我们害怕了
That we’re scared.
如果我们确实怕呢?
And what if we are?
人们没法相信被吓坏的记者
People can’t trust scared reporters.
如果现在退缩 那就不用担心会有更多威胁了
Back down now, we won’t have to worry about more threats –
因为不会有人 再把《蒂华纳之声》当回事了
‘Cause no one’s gonna take La Voz seriously.
这份报纸很重要
This paper matters.
我不希望再有人 为了维护新闻诚信而牺牲
I’m not interested in producing more martyrs to journalistic integrity.
这是我们的新政策
This is our new policy.
如果你不同意 就另谋高就去吧
It doesn’t meet your approval, find somewhere else to work.
怎么样?
So?
你没丢饭碗吧?
Still have a job?
你比这里的任何人 都更喜欢看到自己的署名
You like seeing your name in print more than anyone here.
这个决定你怎么能接受得了?
How are you okay with this?
因为我觉得他是对的
‘Cause I think he’s right.
他这么做是为了保护我们
He’s doing it to protect us.
我们来这里工作只有一个原因
We’re all here for a reason.
你该知道 不仅是货车被袭那件事
You should know, it’s not just the truck.
还有其他的威胁
There’s been other threats.
不过 这已不再是我的战斗了
Besides, it’s not my fight anymore.
我要走了
I’m leaving.
今天早上我跟萨尔加多说了
Told Salgado this morning.
你在瞎说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
我家里有维拉
I’ve got Vera at home.
阿隆索明年要上大学了
Alonso’s headed to college next year.
我不愿让他们经历这种危险
I won’t put them through this Andréa.
你要退出
You’re quitting.
我这是逃跑 两者是有区别的
I’m running away. There’s a difference.
我家的书桌上 放着未完成的半部小说 正在嘲笑我
There’s half a novel sitting in a desk at home, mocking me.
该是我退出的时候了
It’s my time.
又或许这才是我的真面目
Or maybe I’m just showing my true colors, right?
对不起
I’m sorry.
马可 你不用道歉
You don’t have to apologize, Marcos.
我理解
I get it.
别对他太苛刻了
Go easy on him.
对你自己也一样
Yourself too.
咱们出发吧 只要我们一上路 就会玩得很开心的
Let’s get going. We’ll have a great time once we get on the road.
唐娜 没人会在野营旅行中带垫肩
Donna, nobody takes shoulder pads on a camping trip.
哟 迪伦!你好吗?车挺不错啊
Yo, Dylan! What’s bumpin’? Nice wheels.
住在这里真没劲
Be fun to live there.
它什么功能都有 四轮驱动 巡航定速…
She’s got everything. Four-wheel drive, cruise control…
洛杉矶很酷
L.A. is cool.
你觉得我们什么时候才能回家?
When you think we can go home?
再过几个星期吧 局势会安定下来的
Couple more weeks, shit’ll settle down.
回去时 我们就能享受国王的待遇了
Be fucking kings when we go back.
我在想着回去读书
Been thinking of going back to school.
去国外读 找个好地方
Abroad. Someplace cool.
我要出去弄些点心吃
Gonna go out for snacks.
等天黑了再去
Wait till it gets dark.
让开
Move –
我是认真的 别耍孩子气 待在这里
Seriously, don’t be a bitch. Stay here.
你好 宝贝
Hey, baby.
你好吗?
How are you?
对 就我一个人
Yeah. I’m alone.
你现在穿的是什么?
What’re you wearing?
站住!
Stop!
站住!
Stop!
放下武器!
Put the weapon down!
全面搜查
Check everything!
可恶
Shit –
他在里面吗?
He in there?
有一扇窗户开着
Found an open window.
他可能听到枪声 跑了
Probably heard the shots.
可恶
Shit.
够了 把他带回基地
Enough. Get him back to the base.
亚历克斯 还记得我吗?
Remember me, Alex?
得州 艾尔帕索市
你要的名字我弄到了
The names you wanted.
想来点咖啡吗?
Want some coffee?
不用
No.
介不介意我们换一下座位?
Do you mind if, um, we switch places?
这个…知道他真实的姓氏吗?
This, uh… Flaco Masvidal, got a real first name on him?
不知道
No.
没其他情报了?
Nothin’ else?
上一次我就把能弄到的情报都给你了
I got you everything I could last time.
搞情报并不容易 知道吗?
This shit is not easy, you know?
他们每两周就会换一个据点
Hit them soon. They change spots every two weeks.
你之前说几天就能出结果的
You said it was gonna be a few days. Hmm?
检测结果出来了没有?
Got those lab results or not?
这些情报有多可靠?
All this, how solid is it?
上周你们突击的那些荷兰房♥子 我没骗你吧?
Those Dutch houses you hit last week, that solid?
米申希尔斯的那个臭混混
That fucking punk from Mission Hills,
他的事我没骗你吧?可靠吧?
how solid was he? Hmm? That solid?
我只是在做本职工作而已 -你在做本职工作?
I’m just doin’ my job. – You’re doing your job?
在河对岸 他们在让我们抓奸细
They got us hunting a snitch on the other side of the river.
我给你的情报是准确的
My information is good.
你觉得自己有危险?
You think you’re in danger?
我现在就要检测结果
I want my results now.
我估计你看了不会喜欢
Not sure you’re going to like it.
这算什么?
What the hell is this?
这是什么?我看不懂
What is this? I don’t understand.
大体上说 就是结果不确定
The results were inconclusive, basically.
血样受到了污染 DNA检测对样本要求很高
The sample was contaminated. DNA is very touchy.
我能告诉你的是 血样来自一个男人
Um, what I can tell you is your sample came from a male.
你在耍我啊?
You fucking kidding me?
当然是男人的 这不是废话吗?
No shit, it came from a man.
如果你告诉我来龙去脉 你在找什么 或许…
Maybe if you told me what this was about. What you were lookin’ for…
你之前说你能办到的
You told me you could do this.
我需要一个跟血样匹配的名字
I need a name. I need a fucking match.
我答应的是拿去做检测 我做了 可检测不出
I promised a test. I got you the test, it didn’t work.
下一次 你给我一份… -去他的下一次吧
Next time you get me a… – Fuck next time.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!