去他的下一次
Fuck next time.
听着 只要你继续帮我 我就会继续帮你
Look, hey. You keep helping me, I’ll keep helping you.
或许我们可以做出些改变 招募你进缉毒局
Maybe we can switch things up. Put you on the payroll.
去你的吧
Fuck you, man.
锡那罗亚州 马萨特兰镇
我的天
Shit.
总是为自己所爱之物而来
Always come for what we love.
这船是有点年份了 可再开几年应该没有问题
Was old, but she still had a few good years left.
我觉得自己也是这样 哥们
Thought I did too man…
阿里兰诺家族之所以那么做 是出于绝望
Arellanos only make these moves if they’re desperate.
他们失控了
Losing control.
通常我会提前预料到这种事的
Usually can see these things coming.
这行就是这样 你争我夺 你死我活
That’s the game. We fuck each other over…
当年阿里兰诺家族帮我推倒了费利斯
The Arellanos helped me take Félix down.
也就是说他们已经操练过了
Just means they’ve had practice.
你现在的生意规模
Numbers you’re doing…
比费利斯梦想中的还要大
you’re bigger than Félix ever dreamed.
他们当然想把你干掉
What’d you expect?
听着 阿曼多
Look, Amado…
我已决定采取行动
I decided to make a move…
我加入锡那罗亚集团了
I’m with Sinaloa now.
你找到了“金毛”?
You tracked down Güero?
是“矮子”
Chapo.
去了他的监狱
In prison.
该死的“矮子”
Fucking Chapo.
你知道锡那罗亚集团 现在基本上一文不值吧?
You know Sinaloa’s basically worth shit, right?
没错
True.
可他们还有人手
But they still got soldiers.
缺的是领导和组织
Just need leadership organizing.
缺的是边境上的地盘
Still no border crossing.
你觉得阿里兰诺家族的地盘 他们还会需要多久?
How much longer you see the Arellanos needing theirs?
我熟悉那块地盘
I know that plaza.
我从蒂华纳走过好几年的货
Moved my product through Tijuana for years.
你想让锡那罗亚集团 在阿里兰诺家的地盘上走货?
You want to put Sinaloa to work in the Arellanos’ plaza?
军队已经让本杰明乱了阵脚
Army’s already got Benjamín scrambling.
我们要瞄准他的底线 弄走他的钱和货…
We hit his bottom line, start to fuck with his money, product…
行动周密 最重要的是
Move smart, but above all,
一切都悄悄地进行
keep everything quiet.
“悄悄地”我喜欢
Quiet’s nice.
这一点你一直都很擅长
You’ve always worn it well.
你需要我做什么呢?
What would you need from me?
“矮子”手里有人手
Chapo already has men.
我缺的是现金和货
What I don’t have is cash product.
帮我们启动运作
To help us get going.
我一直搞不懂这些哪点吸引你了
Never understood what you see in all this.
船啊之类的
These boats and shit.
在我看来只会惹麻烦 总会有新问题出现
Seems like nothing but problems. Always something new.
你开着船出海
You sail out there…
而你的问题留在这里
your problems stay here.
离得远远的
Far away.
行 “五月”
Okay, Mayo.
我会给你预支现金和货
I’ll advance you cash product…
但得把该死的阿里兰诺家族整死
But the fucking Arellanos, they die.
还有那些来杀我的杀手… -会是我的第一个目标
And the shooters who came at me… – First ones to go.
别 把他们交给我弟弟
No. Give ’em to my brother.
他对待这种事 比我更“用情”
He takes things more personally than me.
喂 -嘿 拉蒙
Hello… – Hey, Ramón.
你好吗 阿尔弗雷德?
What’s up, Alfredo?
拉蒙 麻烦大了
Ramón, it’s all gone to shit –
我知道那里日子不好过 过来跟…
I know it’s bad out there. Come hang out…
他们抓走了我弟弟!
They took my brother!
你说什么?
What the fuck are you saying?
我不知道发生了什么事 军队冲了进来 把他抓走了
I don’t know what happened, the army came and took him.
这下麻烦大了!
It’s all gone to shit!
将军有访客要接待
The General had some visitors.
等一下
Hold up –
雷波洛将军要求把囚犯带去C楼
General Rebollo wants the prisoner brought to Building C.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
C楼在哪儿?
Where the fuck’s Building C?
将军 您有时间吗?
Got a second, sir?
坐吧 -不用了
Have a seat. – I’m good.
亚历克斯霍多彦是怎么回事?
What’s going on with Alex Hodoyan?
“C楼”?
“Building C”?
听着 我知道福斯托那件事之后 您一直在找…
Look, I understand after what happened with Fausto, you’re looking to…
这事跟福斯托没关系
This is not about Fausto.
弗朗西斯科阿里兰诺 我们从他嘴里问到了什么?
Francisco Arellano, what did he get us, huh?
他是公开被逮捕的
His arrest was public.
有律师介入
Lawyers intervened,
我们失去了所有可能获得信息的机会
and we lost any chance we had to learn something.
亚历克斯霍多彦 给了我们一个新的机会
Alex Hodoyan gives us a new opportunity.
没人知道他在这里
No one knows he is here.
我们打算私下拘留他 而不是起诉他
Instead of charging him, we detained him unofficially.
看看他能吐出什么信息
And we see what he tells us.
如果他不招呢?
And if he doesn’t talk?
我们让他的想像力发挥作用
Rich kid like him, we let his imagination go to work.
不会有问题的
Not be a problem.
今天我要跟上级通话
I got a call today with my supervisor.
缉毒局想知道近况
DEA wants an update.
你想说什么都行
Tell ’em what you want.
但如果有律师介入 亚历克斯霍多彦就会被转走
But the lawyers get involved, Alex Hodoyan goes away.
您需要多少时间? -48个小时
How much time do you need? – Forty-eight hours.
他会招的
He will talk.
我给你24个小时
I’ll give you 24.
然后我们就正式拘留他 按流程操作
Then we put him into custody. Play it straight.
我再让圣迭戈方面知道
I’ll let San Diego know.
没问题 24个小时
Twenty-four. Agreed.
有任何进展 及时让我知道
Keep me in the loop.
谁在那里?
Who’s there?
有人吗?
Hello?
杰克多利安
喂 -嘿 是我
Hello. – Hey, it’s me.
我没想到你会接电♥话♥
I didn’t expect for you to answer.
我一直都想给你回电的
I’ve been meaning to call you back.
因为我只是需要点时间
‘Cause I just needed some time.
芝加哥怎么样? -很好
How’s Chicago? – Good.
学校很不错
School’s good.
我喜欢我的学生
I like my students.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
蒂华纳郊外一个类似军事基地的地方
Military base, sort of, outside Tijuana.
听着 等这任务完成之后…
Look, when this is all done…
我想过去见你
I wanna come see you.
让一切重回正轨 我…
Get things back on track. I…
沃尔特 我办不到 -听着 达妮 求你了
Walt, I can’t do this. – Look, Dani, please.
我只需要把这项任务完成
I just needed to see this thing through.
给这一切做个了结 我想开始新生活
Put it behind me. I want to move on.
沃尔特…
Walt…
你欺骗与你共事的人 欺骗你的上级们…
You lie to the guys you’re working with, you lie to your bosses…
你很擅长这一点
You’re good at it.
你必须擅长
You have to be.
我觉得你也因此更容易开始欺骗自己
I think that makes it easier to start to lie to yourself.
不是这样的
It’s not like that.
达妮…
Dani…
别对自己太苛刻了 沃尔特
Take it easy on yourself, Walt.
祝你好运 真心的
Good luck. I mean it.
下加州 蒂华纳市
“五月”给我回音了 阿曼多同意了
Heard back from Mayo. Amado went for it.
有意思
Interesting.
他现在就会给蒂华纳一点颜色看看
He’s sending some shit up to Tijuana now.
欢迎来到蒂华纳 兄弟
Welcome to Tijuana, bro.
你觉得“五月”的办法能奏效吗?
You think Mayo’s idea can work?
我们以前试过跟阿里兰诺家族对着干
We tried taking on the Arellanos once before –
结果酿成一场灾难

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!