I don’t know what’s in them.
但能把汉克跟黑钱联♥系♥起来的线索 应该就在这里
But if anything can tie Hank to dirty money – it starts here.
我大学读的是法学院…
I went to law school…
我也是…
So did I…
但我没读完
Didn’t finish.
看看我们现在
And look at us now…
别跟任何人提起这件事
Don’t talk about this with anyone…
尤其是别在电♥话♥里说
especially not on the phone…
我已经不再跟任何人说话了
I don’t talk to anyone anymore.
感觉好像我们都在朝着某条线走
It felt like we were all headed towards some line.
而且我们必须决定是要在线那里停下 还是跨过那条线 继续前进
And we’d have to decide to stop or cross it and keep going.
亚历克斯
Alex.
他不在那里
He wasn’t there.
你得给我们别的地址
We need another address…
我把知道的都告诉你了
Told you all I know…
拜托
Please…
你那里有什么发现吗?
Anything materialize down there?
发现?你指的是什么 长官?
Materialize? As far as what, sir?
和你联络的新特遣队
The new task force you’re liaising with.
加州 圣迭戈市
就是我报告里提的那些
Just what’s in my report, sir.
蒂华纳的领馆里有个女人
There’s a woman at the consulate in TJ.
她在闹事
She’s making noise.
声称墨西哥军队抓走了她儿子
She claims the Mexican army took her son.
说她儿子是美国公民
Says he’s an American citizen.
你不会知道这件事吧 沃尔特?
You wouldn’t know anything about that, would you, Walt?
这里发生的事情很多 长官
There’s a lot in play here, sir.
我并非什么事都知道
I can’t say I know everything.
如果你能接近那小子 他对你应该会有用
Imagine the kid would be useful, if you had access to him.
向你提供阿里兰诺家族的线索?
Get you something on the Arellanos?
沃尔特 你需要这方面线索
Walt, you need it.
司法部想要见到起诉书 这是他们想要的
The DOJ wants indictments. That’s all they’re in for.
证词、证人 任何他们可以签字的东西
Testimony, witnesses, anything they can sell.
如果你弄不到 他们就会撤案
If you don’t get it, they move on.
杰克 找线索需要时间
Look, Jack, this shit takes time.
想把这话写进备忘录吗?
Want to put that in a memo?
听着 沃尔特 我知道你在追踪一条大鱼
Listen, I know you’re chasing the big one, Walt.
我也想抓住本杰明阿里兰诺
I want Benjamín Arellano as well.
但你快没时间了
But you are running out of time.
你得给我点交代
You gotta get me something.
好显示任务有所进展
Something that looks like fucking progress.
我会尽快弄到的 长官
I’ll have it soon, sir.
沃尔特 这个美国小伙子 如果他最终出现了
And, Walt, this kid, the American, he eventually turns up,
从法律上讲 等这一切都结束时 他得站在我们这边
I need him on our side, legally speaking, when all this is over.
明白吗?
You understand?
明白
I understand.
该死
Fuck.
谢谢你来见我
Thanks for coming to see me…
“天空之主”想要找我谈
Lord of the Skies’ wants to talk…
我还能去哪儿?
Where else would I be?
要发生大事了
Big things ahead…
卡利集团即将散伙
Cali’s going away soon.
你要填的这个空缺很大啊
You have big shoes to fill.
罗德里格斯兄弟以前提供的一切
There’s nothing the Rodríguez provided…
我在北谷的合伙人都能满足
that my partners in the North Valley can’t match…
听着 我得确保 我的可♥卡♥因♥能继续按时供货
Look, I need to know my coke keeps coming. On schedule.
简单直接
No bullshit.
没有麻烦
No complications.
别担心 你的运作不会有任何耽搁
Your operation won’t miss a beat.
我担心的是另一件事
But there is one thing to discuss…
帕乔埃雷拉
Pacho Herrera.
我在哥伦比亚的一些朋友
Some of my friends in Colombia
对卡利集团 跟政♥府♥达成协议这件事很不爽
aren’t comfortable with Cali cutting a deal with the government.
帕乔又不是要出庭作证
Pacho’s not testifying.
只是去坐几年牢 然后退休…
Just gonna do a little time, retire
那万一到时候 他发现自己不喜欢坐牢呢?
And what happens if he decides… he doesn’t like prison?
万一他想念某个男朋友了呢?
Misses one of his boyfriends?
万一他想早点…
Wants to leave earlier.
绝不允许
Fuck that.
帕乔很快会来墨西哥
Pacho’ll be in Mexico soon…
办业务上的事
on business.
到时候我们会把他解决掉
That’s when it’ll be handled.
我是出于尊敬才告诉你的
Letting you know out of respect.
我知道你们俩…
I know the two of you…
交情很深
…have a relationship.
没错
Yeah. We do.
干我们这行是有规矩的
Our business has rules…
跟政♥府♥谈条件?
Talking to the government?
背弃合作伙伴? 不管是现在还是将来 都绝不允许
Walking out on partners? Not now, not ever.
入了这行 就要干一辈子
We’re in this for life.
事实上 帕乔在过去的几年里 结下了不少仇家
Truth is, Pacho’s made enemies over the years.
想确保你的货源“没有麻烦”?
Want to avoid any “complications” with your supply?
这件事就最好放手别管
Best to let this one go.
他今天招了什么吗?
What did he give us today?
我让手下别逼得太紧
I had them ease off.
还早呢
It’s early.
他妈妈去美领馆闹事了
His mother is making noise at the consulate.
这审问拖得太久了
This is taking too long.
我得抓住阿尔弗雷德
I need Alfredo.
亚历克斯知道他哥哥在哪儿
Alex knows where his fucking brother is.
他们是亲兄弟
The boys are blood.
有时候 手足之情是我们唯一的财富
Sometimes that’s all we have.
我们会拼命保护它
We fight to hold on to it.
耐心点 他会开口的
Give it time, he will break.
这是科学
It’s science.
要多少时间?
How long?
那是他哥哥
It’s his brother.
我想跟他谈谈
I want to talk to him.
奇瓦瓦州 华雷斯市
兄弟 我们在蒂华纳的业务 开始赚钱了
Our thing in Tijuana’s starting to make money, bro…
那方法奏效了?
Shit’s working?
业务蒸蒸日上啊 哥们!
Shit’s booming, man!
那帮家伙改变立场了
Guys are changing sides…
有几个独♥立♥毒贩 甚至开始向我们付过路费了
Many fucking independents even started paying us a tax.
“五月”是对的
Mayo was right…
你们是怎么把他们拉到我们这边的?
How’d you get the guys to flip?
设法说服他们呗
Just took some convincing, you know…
我告诉你 “五月”手里有货
I’m telling you, Mayo’s got product –
他给的分成也更多
He’s offering better returns…
万一本杰明发现了怎么办?
And when Benjamín finds out?
派拉蒙过来“拜访”怎么办?
Sends Ramón over here to ‘visit’… what then?
你滚吧!
Get the fuck outta here!
我们走吧 混♥蛋♥
Let’s go, fuckers.
抱歉…
It’s really good.
这样做风险很大 哥们
It’s a risk, man…
但也是天大的机会 不是吗?
What great opportunity isn’t?
没错
Yeah
不过 我还是算了
I don’t think so…
我觉得他们刚开始明白
Think the dudes just started to get it…
加入我们才是正道
Joining us – it makes sense…
我不想惹任何麻烦
I don’t want any problems…
告诉“五月” 我同意
Tell Mayo he has a deal.
那我说的用辣椒的办法呢?
What about my thing with the peppers?
那个进展如何…
How’d that go…
忘了告诉你了 兄弟!那办法太牛了
Forgot to tell you, bro! It’s a monster.
居然想出把可♥卡♥因♥放在辣椒罐头里
Coke inside jalapeño cans?
你真是个天才
You’re a fucking genius.
海关根本不会想到
Customs don’t know what hit ’em…
我还有更多这样的主意呢
I got more ideas like that.
兄弟 你真是个艺术家
You’re an artist, bro.
嘿 阿杜罗
Hey Arturo…
“金毛”怎么样了?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!