Theirs was a perpetual war.
如果你想在丛林中猎杀共♥产♥游击队 他们是你唯一的选择
And if you’re hunting communist guerrillas in the jungle, they were your only call.
这架有自动飞行控制系统
This one has AFCS.
还有701发动机
And the 701 engine.
-不像上次 -上次
– Not like last time. – Last time?
中情局
The CIA.
他们雇我们在圣诞节追捕共♥党♥分子
They had us out here hunting commies on Christmas day.
-那次真是下了血本 -都是替天行道
– That’s real dedication. -It is God’s work.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
-我爸信任他 但… -你看到没
– My dad trusts him, but… – Did you see him?
那王八蛋紧张了
That son of a bitch looks nervous, right?
一直在调镜子 盯着我们看
Never stopped adjusting the mirror, staring.
我都有点喜欢上这杂种有多讨厌我的感觉了
I kind of love how much this motherfucker hates me.
我们在波哥大的人确认了有内奸
Our man in Bogotá confirmed there must be an informant.
萨尔塞多一定就是外国佬说的”娜塔莉亚”
Salcedo has to be the one the gringos are calling “Natalia.”
亲手杀了这杂种一定很爽
I’m going to love killing that motherfucker.
-你知道我还要杀谁吗 -他那傲慢的老婆
– You know who else I am going to kill? – His arrogant wife.
然后留下两个可怜的孤儿
I’m going to leave those poor girls orphans.
真可怜
Poor things.
你还可以领养她们
You can adopt them.
你也太坏了
You son of a bitch…
快接啊
Answer.
我是宝拉 请留言
This is Paola, leave a message.
亲爱的 是我
Hello, love, it’s me.
宝拉 听我说 赶快回我电♥话♥
Paola, listen, I need you to call me back.
事态紧急
It’s very important.
带我去你藏他的地方 豪尔赫·萨尔塞多
Take me to where you stashed him, Jorge Salcedo.
藏谁的地方
Stashed who?
帕洛马力
Pallomari.
我们要带他去哪吗
Are we taking him someplace?
我明白了
I see.
你说要去开会是什么意思
What do you mean, you’re going to a meeting?
我有生意要做 吉列尔莫
I have a business to run, Guillermo.
跟谁开会
A meeting with who?
弗雷迪 要见个新客户
With Fredy. We’re meeting a new client.
弗雷迪 帕特丽夏 昨天警方差点抓住了米格尔
Fredy? Patricia, the police almost caught Miguel yesterday.
我♥操♥ 不是吧
For fuck’s sake.
有什么问题吗
What’s the problem?
又不是你告诉他们他的位置的 不是吗
You didn’t tell them where he was, did you?
-不是 -不是的话你担心什么
– No. -No. What are you worried about?
你不是常说 米格尔挺喜欢你的
Miguel likes you. That’s what you always tell me.
是这样 但都有个限度
Yes, but always within limits.
是你想太多了 吉列尔莫
You’re worrying too much, Guillermo.
他们需要你 你是组织背后的智囊…
They need you. You’re the brains behind the organization…
这都不重要 帕特丽夏 如果他们决定不留什么把柄的话
None of that matters, Patricia, none, if they decide not to leave loose ends.
真让我头大
You’re giving me a headache.
听我说
Listen to me.
亲爱的 我们必须在事态进一步恶化前离开这里
My love, we have to get out of here before it’s too late.
只要几个小时就行
It’s just a couple hours.
有什么不对劲就给我打电♥话♥
Call me if there’s a problem.
怎么了 豪尔赫·萨尔塞多
What is it, Jorge Salcedo?
要是帕洛马力的家人在公♥寓♥里怎么办
What do we do if we find Pallomari’s family in the apartment?
只能希望他们不在了
Hope that we don’t.
开快点 我还有个地方要去
We’ll need to be quick. I have someplace to be.
我的一生所爱就在城里 我们有个约会
The love of my life is in town and we have a date.
挺好的
That’s great.
你们多久没见面了
When was the last time you saw her?
八年
Eight years.
整整八年
Eight long years.
为什么这么久没见到她
Why so long since last time you saw her?
她去了国外
You know, she was abroad.
-日本 -日本
– In Japan. -Japan?
工作吗
Working?
她和一个警监好上了
She fucked a police captain.
还想把我抓进去
Then tried to turn me in.
这么多年 我一直在她父母的房♥子附近徘徊
All these years, I’ve been hanging around her parents’ house
等着她回来
waiting for her to come back.
人们说事出皆有因 我只知道… 她回来了
People say things happen for a reason. All I know is… she came back.
她回来了
She came back.
美妙的一天 不是吗
Beautiful day. Right?
大概有多少帐篷
How many tents, give or take?
我想大概二十顶
I think around 20.
哥伦比亚革命军以交错方式布置成两个圈
The FARC arrange themselves in staggered positions, two circles.
而且他们总会在沿途的制高点放哨
Then they always go for lookouts in high places along the trails.
三小时后太阳落山
Sun sets in three hours.
一旦他们听到直升机的声音 就会躲起来
As soon as they hear the chopper, they’re going to hide.
发电机 手电筒 火把… 所有东西都会熄灭
Generators, flashlights, fires… everything.
这些老鼠大量练习过隐蔽
Those rats have a lot of practice hiding.
一旦光亮消失 他们就用牵进树林的引导线
Once the lights go, they’ll use guidelines strung into the jungle.
他们抓紧绳子 跟着绳子进入安全区
They grab hold, follow ropes to safety.
当我们找到一根他们的绳子…
Once we find one of those ropes…
就会是他妈的屠♥杀♥
It’s a fucking slaughter.
伯纳
Berna.
听着 我不想要屠♥杀♥
Look, I don’t want a bloodbath.
听好了 佩尼亚
Listen to me, Peña.
你想要那个女孩…
You want the girl…
就肯定要死人
there will be a body count.
这里是战区
This is a war zone.
但如果你愿意 我们还是可以取消行动
But if you want, we can still call this thing off.
我要把她弄回来
I need to get her back.
那就说清楚…
Just to be clear…
如果出事了…
something goes wrong…
你要信守你的承诺
you still keep your promise.
你去跟帕洛马力说 让他冷静下来
You talk to Pallomari, try to keep him calm.
-然后我进来 -好
– Then I come in. -Okay.
帕洛马力
Pallomari.
帕洛马力
Pallomari!
他不在这 当然了
He’s not here, of course.
没有行李
No luggage.
肯定是米格尔差点被抓的时候吓坏了
Must’ve freaked out when Miguel almost got caught.
你知道 帕洛马力是个聪明人
You know, Pallomari, he’s the smart one.
所以他能当会计
Guess that’s why he’s the accountant.
而且不是个暴徒
And not a thug.
嘿 萨尔塞多
Hey, Salcedo.
你需要找到他
You’ll need to find him.
米格尔说这事要优先 懂吗
Miguel gave this priority. Do you understand?
我会搞定的
I’ll take care of it.
找到他时通知我
Let me know when you have him.
我今晚要去处理我跟你说的那件事
I need tonight for the business I told you about.
当然
Sure.
那祝你好运
Good luck then.
-是我 -萨尔塞多 今天很忙
– It’s me. – Salcedo! Busy today.
听着…
Listen…
有听到帕洛马力打电♥话♥吗
any chatter from Pallomari?
我还没听到过 但我们听到他了
None I’ve heard. But we got him.
-谁 -恩里克
– Who? – Enrique.
他给他弟弟打了电♥话♥ 那个蠢货
He called his brother, the idiot.
戴维已经去抓他了
David’s on his way to get him.
这事个好消息
That’s great news.
米格尔一定会很高兴
Miguel must be pleased.
-戴维 -我们抓到他了
– David? – We have him.
是吗
Yes?
他出现在家里了吗
He showed up at the house?
在11路和614路的交汇处和我们碰头
Meet us at 11th & 614th.
你听到过朱迪的消息吗
You ever hear anything from Judy?
你出♥卖♥♥♥她过后就没有了
Not since you sold her out.
谁想过会有今天 哈维尔 我们两个都是老大了
Who would’ve thought it, Javier? Both of us, bosses.
他们在波哥大给你安排了好房♥子吗
They give you a nice place in Bogotá?
还不错
It’s good.
你应该来看看我的房♥子
You should see my house.
我一周七天都能在不同的厕所里拉屎 我老婆特别喜欢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!