女士们
Hey, ladies.
你们在找什么吗
Are you looking for something?
我们就是兜个风
We’re just taking a ride.
不能让我们过去吗
Can’t we pass?
不行 小甜心 你们得回去
No, sweetheart. You have to go back.
听着…
Listen…
等会要一起去镇上玩玩吗
Do you want to hang out later back in town?
-什么 -我说…
– What? – I said…
不 不要
No, no, no!
-胡里奥 -帕乔 你这混♥蛋♥
– Julio. – Pacho, you motherfucker.
狗♥杂♥种♥
Motherfucking dog!
放开我
Let me go!
快放开我
Let go of me!
放开我
Let me go!
放…
Let go…!
是你
You.
萨拉♥萨♥尔夫人
Mrs. Salazar.
你知道什么让我开心吗 帕乔
Do you know what makes me happy, Pacho?
让我非常开心
Makes me very happy?
那就是我的儿子没有杀死你的兄弟阿尔瓦罗
That my sons didn’t kill your brother Alvaro.
因为他剩下的日子都不能…
Because he’s going to live the rest of his life…
做一个完整的男人 不完整…
as half a man. Half man, half…
救命
Help!
救命啊
Help!
赫尔默·赫雷拉
The great event of the surrender
向哥伦比亚警方自首这一重大事件
of Helmer Herrera, to Colombian justice.
标志着卡利贩毒集团的终结…
And this incident marked the end of the Cali cartel…
根据国际消息来源
who were responsible, according to international sources,
该集团掌控了全世界百分之八十以上的可♥卡♥因♥交易
for more than 80% of the cocaine trafficking in the world.
自我竞选至担任总统以来
Throughout my campaign and presidency,
我一直致力于瓦解所有的贩毒网络
I committed to dismantling all narcotrafficking networks,
而且我们做到了
and we’re doing it.
哥伦比亚政♥府♥很快就宣布了胜利
The Colombian government was quick to claim victory.
米格尔·罗德里格斯的被捕以及帕乔·赫雷拉…
The arrest of Miguel Rodríguez and the surrenders of Pacho Herrera…
和齐皮·圣克鲁兹的投降…
and Chepe Santacruz…
看起来像是毒品战争取得了巨大的胜利
looked like big wins in The War on Drugs.
但这些都是扯谈
But they were bullshit.
唯一真正的胜利属于卡利集团的教父们
The only real victory belonged to the godfathers of Cali,
他们安全舒适地躺在波哥大的监狱里…
safely ensconced in a Bogotá jail…
把它放那儿
Leave that there.
仍然是亿万富翁
Still billionaires,
向他们贿赂的正义投降
submitting to a justice that they had bought and paid for.
他们都不用建造自己的监狱
They didn’t need to build their own prison.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, sweetie.
拉皮科塔监狱实施最低警戒水平即可
The minimum security wing of La Picota would do just fine.
他们不会被关很久
They wouldn’t be there long.
吉尔伯托 近来如何
Gilberto. How’ve you been?
挺好的 好兄弟
Good, brother.
很高兴我们都聚在了一起
Grateful that we’re all together.
我们对那些朋友的投资算是起了作用
The investment we made in our friends can bear fruit.
所有问题都会迎刃而解
And then all this will pass away
就像是个记不清楚的老掉牙的笑话
like some old joke you can’t quite remember.
为此 先生们 我敬大家一杯
For this, gentlemen, I propose a toast.
你当然得敬我们一杯
Of course you would.
去你的 齐皮
Fucking Chepe.
吉尔伯托 我想说几句话
Gilberto, I’d like to say a few words.
你们都知道这不是我想要的
You all know this wasn’t what I wanted.
承认这样做是最好的方式 对我来说还是很难
So it’s very hard for me to admit that I know this is for the best.
拜你所赐 我们马上就要取得 怎么说的来着
And thanks to you, we’re on the verge of, how do you call it?
“一次伟大的胜利”
“A great victory.”
我们相信你
We believe in you.
为我的兄弟 吉尔伯托 为我们的领袖举杯
To my brother, Gilberto. Our leader.
卡利的绅士们… 干杯
Gentlemen of Cali… salud!
干杯
Cheers!
别担心
Don’t worry about it.
佩尼亚特工
Agent Peña.
你好
Hello.
-我们能谈谈吗 -好 稍等一下
– Can we talk? – Yeah. Give me a second.
去找你妈妈
Go with your mom.
跟大使♥馆♥确认过了 今天下午签好文书
Checked with the embassy, finishing up paperwork this afternoon.
明天你们第一时间就能上飞机
You’re on a flight tomorrow. First thing.
吉列尔莫·帕洛马力
Guillermo Pallomari.
-你知道他在哪儿吗 -不知道 为什么要找他
– You have any idea where we can find him? – No. Why do you need him?
吉尔伯托和米格尔·罗德里格斯
Gilberto and Miguel Rodríguez gave six million dollars
为桑佩尔的总统竞选出资了六百万美元
to Samper’s presidential campaign.
所以除非我们能让帕洛马力检举贩毒集团…
So unless we get Pallomari in the States testifying on the cartel,
发起新的起诉…
generating new indictments…
-你这是什么意思 -那些教父们不会被一直关着
– What are you telling me? – The godfathers won’t stay locked up.
如果这些人依旧保有金钱和权力
What do you think’s gonna happen to my family
你觉得我的家人会是什么下场
if these men keep all their money, all their power?
不管你需要多久 证人保护服务都会提供安全保护
Well, Witness Protection Services will provide security for as long as you need.
帕洛马力的妻子有外遇
Pallomari’s wife is having an affair.
-和谁 -她办公室的人 弗雷迪·莫亚
– With who? – Some guy at her office. Fredy Moya.
贩毒集团安全屋里的那些电♥话♥都被监听了
Phones in the cartel safe house, they’re tapped.
我无意中听到他们的谈话 听起来不像是生意上的事
I overheard a conversation between them. It didn’t sound like business.
他的证词能让他们留在监狱里吗
And he can keep them in prison?
我们找到帕洛马力 不然教父们就跑了
We find Pallomari or the godfathers walk.
没有我 你找不到他的
You’re not gonna find him without me.
你说的对
You’re right.
继续往前走 先生
Go ahead, sir.
监狱长
Director.
米格尔先生
Don Miguel.
请坐吧
Please, go ahead.
♪ 对所有杀手和一百块票子 ♪
♪ To all the killers And the 100-dollar billers ♪
-喂 -是我
– Hello. – It’s me.
-有帕洛马力的消息吗 -我们让航海家去找了 爸爸
– Where are we on Pallomari? – We put Navegante on it, Dad.
我会找到他的 别担心
I’ll find him, don’t worry about it.
还有该死的萨尔塞多 你放心吧
And fucking Salcedo too, you’ll see.
戴维 盯紧埃纳奥
David, don’t take your eye off Henao.
这混♥蛋♥可能会乘虚而入 保持低调
That motherfucker might see this as an opportunity. Keep a low profile.
♪ 你听说过我们 ♪
♪ You heard of us ♪
-一定的 别担心 -♪ 摩巴准备好战斗了 ♪
– Sure, don’t worry. – ♪ The Mobb comes equipped with warfare ♪
-玛丽亚怎么样了 -我真的不知道
– How’s María? – I really don’t know.
-你怎么会不知道 -一定要照顾好她
– How come you don’t know? – Make sure she’s taken care of.
把帕洛马力的事情解决好 这很重要
It’s very important you handle Pallomari.
这混♥蛋♥可能会把一切都毁了
That motherfucker could ruin everything.
搞定了打给我
Call me when it’s done.
♪ 就像他们应该的那样 ♪
♪ Like they supposed to ♪
♪ 他们来了 却从不靠近 ♪
♪ They come around But they never come close to ♪
-吉列尔莫 -我需要你的帮助 贡萨洛
– Guillermo? – I need your help, Gonzalo.
你知道我不能参与进来
You know I can’t get involved.
你不会有事的 你什么时候出过事了
Nothing is going to happen to you. When has anything happened to you?
我就问点法律意见 很快
I’m asking you for legal advice, and quickly.
我认为摆脱目前困境的最好方法
I’ve decided that the best way to get out of this situation
就是自首
is to turn myself in to the authorities.
通常情况下 这个方法可行
Yes, normally that would be the case. Yes.
可问题是他们已经通缉你了
But the problem is you already have a warrant out for your arrest.
通缉
An arrest warrant?
警♥察♥不会保护你 也许会直接击毙你
The police won’t protect you. In fact, they’ll probably kill you.
我是总会计师
I’m the head accountant.
集团里的所有钱和秘密
And every dollar in this organization, and every secret,
都是我经手的 我全部了如指掌
has been through this head. It’s all in here.
看看谁有兴趣 告诉他们我愿意合作
Tell whoever needs to know I’m willing to negotiate.
吉列尔莫 我建议你带上家人赶快离开卡利
Guillermo, my advice to you is to get your family and leave Cali.
我妻子不愿放弃事业
My wife’s very attached to her work.
-什么 我不明白 -你知道 她很固执
– What? I don’t understand. – You know her, she’s stubborn.
她白手起家 才有今天这番成就
She built her business from the ground up.
我不能没有她
I can’t leave without her.
听着 吉列尔莫… 这不是我的法律建议 做为朋友…
Look, Guillermo… this is not my legal advice, but as your friend…
我建议你尽快说服你妻子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!