– They came to my office. – Put the gun down.
关上门
Close the door.
我们是来帮你的
We’re here to help you.
把门关上
Close the door.
-好的 好的 -好的
– Okay. Okay. – Okay.
把枪放低一点 明白吗
Lower your gun. You understand?
我把保险关上
I’d put the safety on.
不好意思
Sorry.
你想坐下吗
Do you want to sit?
好 缉毒局的 是说英语还是西语呢… 我无所谓
Okay, DEA, are we speaking English or Spanish or…? I don’t give a shit.
哥伦比亚政♥府♥发了你的通缉令
Colombians have a warrant for your arrest.
-我知道 -贩毒集团也想让你死
– I know. – And the cartel wants you dead.
这我也清楚得很
I’m well aware of that.
你唯一能活下来的方法就是我们送你去美国了
The only way you survive this is if we get you out to the United States.
吉列尔莫
Guillermo.
美国
The United States.
我们手上有你的账本
We have your ledger.
你为我们破解它 并且作证…
You decode it for us and you testify on what you know…
这要求有点多
That’s quite a bit.
我们保证你和你家人的安全
And we make sure that you and your family are safe.
-美国哪里 -我不确定 我们有个计划可以…
– Which place in the United States? – I’m not sure. We have a program that…
是啊 我知道 计划
Yeah, I know. The program.
但是如果要我放弃我的生活…
But if I’m giving up my life…
我需要知道我能获得些什么
I want to know what I’m getting for it.
比如 我们会住在怎样的房♥子里面
For instance, which kind of house will we have?
我的家人不住小房♥子
My family requires a certain amount of square footage.
我们没有花大力气就找到你了 对他们来说也不会很难
It wasn’t hard for us to find you and it won’t be hard for them.
你能明白吗
You understand that?
这是你让你家人活下来的机会
This is your chance to keep your family alive.
我们稍后再谈细节
We will negotiate the details later.
这是你唯一的机会 你懂吗
This is the only option you have. Do you understand that?
-是啊 -好吧
– Yeah. – Okay.
那你去打包吧 越少越好
Why don’t you pack your things, as little as possible.
不 帕洛马力 我们至少这周还不能走
No, Guillermo. We can’t leave for at least a week.
-你也听到他们的话了 -还有公♥司♥ 我不能一走了之
– You heard them. – The company. I can’t just leave.
-我们必须走了 -我需要至少一周时间
– We must go. – I need at least a week.
好吧
Okay!
把无线电放到仪表盘上面 手放在方向盘上
Put the radio on the dash… and your hands on the wheel.
近来怎样啊 豪尔赫·萨尔塞多
How are you, Jorge Salcedo?
帮你的孩子们打包吧 我来和你妻子谈
Help your kids pack, let me talk to your wife.
好吧
Yeah.
我知道弗雷迪·莫亚的事情 这不关我的事儿
I know about Fredy Moya. It’s none of my business.
你说的没错 这不是你的事情
You’re right. It’s not your problem.
你明白他们找到你们会是什么下场吗
You realize what happens if they find you?
还有你孩子的下场
And your kids?
我得和他道个别
I have to say goodbye to him.
我和他相爱着 不能就这么走了
We’re in love. I can’t leave like that.
帕洛马力太太 如果你留着 死路一条
Mrs. Pallomari, if you stay, you die.
明白吗
Understood?
我和你说实话
I’ll be honest with you.
事实就是…
The truth is…
我知道你是告密者的时候很失望
I was very disappointed to hear you were the fucking rat.
但是我还是很欣赏你
But I still like you.
没事 我不会杀了你的
It’s all good. I’m not going to kill you.
戴维·罗德里格斯…
David Rodríguez…
他想亲自动手 你知道吗
he wants to do it himself personally, you know?
对我来说没问题
That’s fine by me.
这样的话 我们的友谊就不会受损
That way, our friendship will remain intact.
-走吧 -快点
– Let’s go. – Come on!
-外套… -好了 就这样了 我们走了
– The jacket… – Okay, that’s it. Let’s go.
我们在下楼了
We’re on our way down.
萨尔塞多 我们在大厅了
Salcedo, we’re in the lobby now.
听得见吗
Are we clear?
萨尔塞多
Salcedo.
叫他们出来
Tell them to come out.
豪尔赫 听得见吗
Jorge, we clear or not?
快叫他们出来 豪尔赫·萨尔塞多
Tell them to come out, Jorge Salcedo.
一切安全
All clear.
收到
Copy.
好了 跟紧点
All right, stay close.
让我们来了结这一切
Let’s finish this.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
我不想杀你
I don’t want to kill you.
我们都知道这是假的
We both know that’s a lie.
趴下 躲到车后面
Get down! Get behind the car!
这边
Over there!
他妈的发生什么了
What the fuck happened?
他有钥匙
He has the keys.
-快走 -快点 快上车
– Let’s move! – Come on, get in the car!

Let’s go!
-开车 -帕特丽夏
– Drive. – Patricia!
别看 别看 别看
Don’t look! Don’t look! Don’t look! Don’t look!
别看 别去看
Don’t look! Don’t look at that!
他在这里干什么
What the fuck is he doing here?
他救了你的命 快上车
He saved your life! Get in the fucking car!
开门 开门啊
Open! Open!
小心 小心点 好了
Be careful, be careful. Okay.
走 快走
Move, move, move!
发生什么事了
What happened?
他们杀了航海家
They killed Navegante.
帕洛马力呢
And Pallomari?
那个混♥蛋♥逃跑了
The motherfucker’s gone.
你确定吗
You sure?
我们去机场 一定要抓到那些…
We’re going to the airport. We’re going to catch those…
马上出发 赶快
We’re leaving, now!
狗♥日♥的♥
Motherfuckers!
你 跟我来
You, come with me.
我们去机场 把人带上 现在 快点 快
We’re going to the airport. Take the guys. Now, now, now!
是北谷的人 混♥蛋♥
That’s the North Valley, fuckers.
他们以为自己在对付谁呢
Who do they think they’re messing with?
你们被轰了 狗♥娘♥养♥的
You just got smoked, bitches.
老大
Boss!
老大
Boss!
我们走 出去
Let’s go. Out.
-你能打开吗 -好
– Could you open, please? – Yes.
-好了 -谢谢
– There you go. – Thank you.
帕特丽夏 走这里 小心点 亲爱的
Patricia, get out this way. Careful, my love.
好了
Okay.
这是什么情况
What’s this?
你被哥伦比亚警♥察♥通缉了
You’re wanted by the CNP.
我们不能帮助逃犯逃跑 所以 你只能自己飞出这个国家了
We can’t aid the escape of a fugitive, so you’ve gotta fly yourself out.
看见没 我们有私人飞机
Do you see that? We have a private plane.
这架飞机是专门给我们安排的
We have a plane just for us.
你能在这里签字吗 先生
If you could sign here, sir?
我吗 好吧
Me? Okay.

Yeah.
你得自己付钱 身上有多少付多少
You have to pay for the plane. Whatever you have on you.
我没带那么多钱
I don’t carry that kind of cash.
这就是形式上的 这样才不是绑♥架♥
It’s just a technicality. So that it’s not kidnapping.
等一下
Just a moment.
如果这只是形式上的…
If it’s just a technicality…
谢谢
Thanks.
-好了 -好吧
– Okay. – Okay.
上飞机 去吧 一切都会没事的
Get on the plane. Go. Everything is going to be fine.
去吧 我们走了
Come on. Let’s go.
后会有期 萨尔塞多
Goodbye, Salcedo.
女士们先生们 我的下一位证人有基石行动揭露的
Ladies and gentlemen, my next witness has direct, first-hand knowledge
犯罪活动的直接的一手证据
of the criminal activities uncovered by Operation Cornerstone.
请说出你的名字 先生
Please state your name, sir.
帕洛马力·吉列尔莫
Guillermo Pallomari.
你是卡利集团的会计吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!