the guy who had the most to do with bringing down the Cali cartel…
消失在联邦证人保护计划中…
disappeared into the Federal Witness Protection Program…
在美国某处
somewhere in the U.S.
他自己的监狱中
A prison of its own.
你认识他 是吧
You knew him, right?
卡马雷纳探员
Agent Camarena?
知道他 我离开学院的第一次部署
Of him. My first assignment out of the academy
是加入一支特遣队去瓜达拉哈拉寻找他
was a task force that searched for him in Guadalajara.
一切起源于此
It all started there.
在他之前 我们还不知道我们身处战争
Before him, we didn’t even know we were in a war.
那让你再次成名
Another hot one down there for you?
你抓住了哥伦比亚的大鱼
You took down the big players in Colombia.
我们…还会再抓到新的
Yeah, well… we’ll make new ones.
不要把胜利当成失败 哈维尔
Don’t turn a victory into a defeat, Javier.
哥伦比亚的超级贩毒集团已经完蛋了
The Colombian super-cartels are gone.
无论谁想重操旧业都需要好几年才能崛起
And whoever comes next are gonna be fighting amongst themselves for years.
他们仍处在麦德林和卡利集团的阴影中
They’re still only going to be a shadow of what Medellín and Cali were.
现在是时候和禁毒战争中真正的敌人作战了
And now it’s time to take the fight to the real enemy in The War on Drugs.
墨西哥
Mexico.
“真正的敌人”
“The real enemy”?
让我打几个电♥话♥
Let me put in some calls.
搞定那狗屁辞职信
I’ll make this bullshit resignation go away.
像你这样的人还能干点啥
What else is a guy like you gonna do?
好了 伙计们 我们走 出发
All right, fellas. Let’s move. Keep going.

Keep going.
你到底帮不帮我
You helping me with this or not?
我还以为我找了个帮手
I thought I was getting a partner.
得了 老爷子 给我
Come on, Pop. Give me that.
真倔
Stubborn.
在那站一个小时你能看见二十人过去
Stand here for an hour and you’ll count 20 of ’em going by.
所以…
So…
每次风暴来临 你都要修栅栏吗
do you have to fix the fence every time a storm hits?
总得有人做
Someone has to do it.
生活就是这样
That’s how life works.
你在想他们把东西带到哪吗
You thinking of taking them up on it?
墨西哥
Mexico.
那里可不一样
It’s different there.
-孩子 我告诉你… -爸
– Son, let me tell you… – Dad.
我已经干厌了
I’ve done enough.
我不干了
I’m through.
把那钳子给我
Hand me that cutter.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!