-他工作拿佣金 但我很难认为…-行了
-He works on commission. But I should hardly… -Ah, yes, quite.
我叫秋克 费格斯·秋克
My name, sir, is Chilk. Fergus Chilk.
克瑞斯多的私人律师
I am Mr. Kristo’s personal solicitor.
这是约西先生 也是受雇于克瑞斯多
This is Mr. Yosh. He also is employed by Mr. Kristo.
如果有什么我能为克瑞斯多先生效劳的…
Well, if there’s anything I can do for Mr. Kristo…
是的 当然 多谢
Yes, quite. Thank you.
克瑞斯多先生被打扰了 是的 被打扰了
Mr. Kristo is disturbed. Yes, disturbed.
他听说某个叫哈里的人…
Word has reached him that a certain Harry Fabian…
要经营摔跤振兴
is about to engage in the promotion of wrestling.
克瑞斯多先生想说的是…
It is Mr. Kristo’s opinion, sir…
弗比恩先生会发现这一行…无利可图
that this Mr. Fabian would find such a venture… unprofitable.
我向你保证 克瑞斯多先生不必担心
I can assure you that Mr. Kristo need have no concern.
今晚弗比恩先生自认为
Tonight Mr. Fabian is pleased to regard himself
一个伟大运动振兴者
as a great sports promoter.
明天他就认为自己有了科芬园了
Tomorrow he will undoubtedly own Covent Garden.
-他就只会想象 -是的 确实
-He is given to these flights of fancy. -Ah, yes, quite.
克瑞斯多会因公会离开去利物浦
Mr. Kristo has found it necessary to leave for Liverpool on business.
因此 它可能证明是有成效的
Therefore, it might prove fruitful…
如果弗比恩给我打个电♥话♥简单谈谈
if Mr. Fabian called on me for a brief talk.
请把我的名片转交给他
Would you give him my card, sir?
很乐意
I shall be delighted.
多谢 晚安
Thank you. Good night.
-晚安 -晚安
-Good night. -Good night.
你的头疼怎么样了
How’s your headache, deary?
跟你说了多少次别在这吃
How many times have I told you not to eat down here?
你掉那个 会带来老鼠
You drop that swill, it brings mice.
-弄干净然后出去 -是的 亲爱的
-Clean it up and get out! -Yes, my love.
-还没睡 -来 海伦
-Still up, pet? -Come here, Helen.
我不舒服 我有点头疼
I’m just dead beat, pet. I had a bit of a headache,
所以我走出去了
so I walked it off.
-我想同你谈谈 -噢 早上吧
-I want to talk to you. -Oh, in the morning, pet.
-我们今晚不好吗 -现在
-Didn’t we do well tonight, though? -Now!
我在想 海伦
I’ve been thinking, Helen.
我是个富人 比你想象的还富有
I’m a rich man. Richer than you know.
我想清盘 卖♥♥了这地方 摆脱这一切
I want to clear out, sell this place, get rid of everything.
只是旅行 享受人生
Just travel, enjoy ourselves.
看看这个世界
See a bit of the world.
-百慕达 牙卖♥♥加…-听起来很刺♥激♥
-Bermuda, Jamaica… -Mmm. Sounds exciting, pet.
但不知怎地 我现在没有兴趣度假了
But somehow I’m not in the mood for a holiday just now.
菲尔
Phil!
数吧 200镑 菲尔
Count it. 200 quid, Phil.
就在你的桌上 出你的钱吧
Right on your desk. Match it.
你以为我做不到 是吗
Didn’t think I could do it, did ya?
你以为我连两百都拿不出
Didn’t think I could raise two bob.
好了 这就是了200块 这就是了 菲尔
Well, there it is 200. This is it, Phil.
拿出你的钱 我们是合伙人
Put up your money. You’re my partner.
我会好好利用的
I’ll play it square.
好好利用到有用的地方
I’ll play it fair and square right down the line.
看着我们的400镑升值 菲尔
And watch our 400 quid grow, Phil.
摔跤只是个开始
Wrestling is just the beginning.
等会 我们会扩展业务
Later on we’ll branch out.
你会以我为荣的
You’ll be proud of me.
你会骄傲地说
You’ll be proud to say,
“哈里·弗比恩 怎么了 他是我的合伙人”
“Harry Fabian? Why, he’s my partner.”
是的 先生
Yes, sir!
说一句话 你入不入伙
Well, say the word, Phil. Are you in or out?
-你真的做到了 是吗 哈里 -是的
-So you really did it, didn’t you, Harry? -There it is.
是的 我必须承认…
Yes, I must admit…
我有点低估你了
I have underestimated you.
噢 那没事 菲尔 不要伤心
Oh, that’s all right, Phil. No hard feelings.
多谢 哈里
Thank you, Harry.
的确 你有主意 非常聪明的主意
Yes, you have ideas. Very smart ideas.
不必说你会走多远
There’s no telling how far this will take you.
我很高兴支持你
I shall be happy to back you.
真的很开心
Very happy indeed.
200磅
200 pounds.
二二得四
And two make four.
很高兴成为你的合伙人
Honored to be your partner.
对 对 你不会后悔的 菲尔
Fine, fine. You won’t regret it, Phil.
我相信我不会 亲爱的
I’m sure I shan’t, dear boy.
搭档 我会与你联♥系♥的
Well, uh, I’ll be in touch with you, partner.
噢 哈里 你的匿名股东
Oh, Harry. Your silent partner.
由于私人的原因 我想生意以你的名义去做
For private reasons, I prefer the business to be in your name.
-噢 只是我的名义 -是的
-Oh. Just my name? -Yes.
记住 不要让人知道与我有关…
Now remember, nobody must know about my connection…
由于私人的原因
for private reasons.
生意就以你的名义
The business is to be in your name.
好 好的 菲尔
Well, all right, Phil.
你想要怎么样
If that’s the way you want it.
我就怎么样
That’s the way I want it.
你好 史瑞勒
Hello, Strangler.
-好吗 -很糟
-Good? -Bad!
糟 糟 糟 尼古拉斯
Bad, bad, bad, Nikolas.
你就这样做 这儿 这样抱住我的手腕
Like so you will do? Here, take my wrist like so.
抓紧 现在试试
Hold it. Now try it.
嚯 嚯 嚯
Ho ho ho! Ho ho!
-你离开 -我有票
-You go. -I have ticket.
你出去 这儿是摔跤手的地方
Get out. This place is for wrestlers.
我付了半克朗 我有票
I pay half crown, and I have ticket.
我付了钱 我就能进来
If I pay my money, I can come in.
给你钱
There’s your money.
现在请离开 继续 我们在忙
Now please leave. Go on, go on. We’re busy.
查理 别再让他进来了
Charlie! Don’t ever let him in again.
我告诉过你不要让克瑞斯多的人进来
I told you to keep all that Kristo gang out of here.
-是的 先生 -好了 工作吧
-Yes, sir. -All right, boys, let’s get back to work.
继续吧 加油 尼古拉斯 最好去擦一下
Let’s get on with it. Come on. Nikolas, better have a rub.
你很酷
You’re getting cool.
就只这样 弯下背 伙计们 弯下背
That’s it! Bend your backs, boys. bend your backs.
-弗比恩先生 -什么
-Mr. Fabian. -Yes?
-在这呢 孩子 -多谢
-Right there, son. -Thank you.
-好了 先生 -嗯
-Well, sir. -Mm-hmm.
多谢
Thank you.
-孩子 -嗯 先生
-Boy. -Uh, yes, sir?
-给你 孩子 -多谢 先生
-There you are, son. -Thank you, sir!
等等 这是私人的体育馆
Just a moment. This is a private gymnasium.
我命令在身
I’ve got my orders!
好了 多谢你
All right, thank you.
秋克先生 你来介绍
Mr. Chilk, you will introduce us.
弗比恩先生 克瑞斯多先生
Mr. Fabian, Mr. Kristo.
是的 我…你…你好吗
Yes, I, uh… How… How do you do?
我这儿有一份合同
I have here the copy of a contract.
我已饶有兴趣地读过了
I’ve read it with great interest.
秋克先生会读给你听
Mr. Chilk is going to read it to you.
“双方协定 史瑞德·阿瑞纳 部分”
“Agreed: Strand Arena, Limited”
“同意让哈里·弗比恩”
“agrees to let to Harry Fabian”
-也就是你 哈里·弗比恩 -嗯 是我
-That is you. Harry Fabian. -Yes, that is me.
“用于上述日期的
“The facilities of its arena for the purpose
7月15日比赛的”
of exhibiting a wrestling match on June 15″
“摔跤场的设施…”
“of the above-dated year”
“那时说哈里·弗比恩会提出”
“when said Harry Fabian will present”
“一个尼古拉斯对抗七个维京”
“one Nikolas versus Svenson the Viking.”
7月15日 距今天有4天
June 15. That’s four days from now.
似乎意味着
It would seem that I’ve returned to London
似乎意味着我回伦敦没几天了
without too many days to spare.
“进一步协定称哈里·弗比恩”
“It is further agreed that said Harry Fabian”
“将最终支付史瑞德摔跤场100英镑”
“will make to Strand Arena, Limited the final payment of £100”
“且不迟于所说的前述比赛的前三天”
“no later than three days before the said exhibition”
“也就是本年的7月12日 并且…”
“namely, June 12 of above-dated year. it is…”
是的尼克拉斯对7个人 都是正常人 健全的
Yes, Nikolas versus Svenson. They’re fine boys, fine boys.
我希望会有许多人
I expect a big crowd.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!