‎很久很久以前 ‎有一个安宁祥和的王国…
A long, long time ago, a kingdom lived in peace…
‎人♥民♥相信世上没有可怕的东西
believing they had nothing to fear.
‎但暗影中潜伏着
But lurking in the shadows
‎一个非常可怕的邪恶之物
was a great and terrible evil.
‎妖怪毫无预兆地发动攻击
The monster attacked without warning,
‎所过之处 生灵涂炭 一片废墟
laying waste to everything and everyone in its path.
‎但就在最黑暗的时刻 ‎一位英雄出现了
But in that darkest hour, a hero rose up.
‎她叫葛萝丝
Her name was Gloreth.
‎滚回你的暗影中去吧!
Go back to the shadows from whence you came!
‎(葛萝丝)
‎葛萝丝发誓 ‎绝不再让自己的人♥民♥受到伤害
Gloreth vowed that her people would never be vulnerable again.
‎于是她训练了一支精锐的骑士团
So she trained an elite force of knights
‎并且颁布命令
and decreed that their descendants
‎他们的后人将世世代代保卫王国
would protect the kingdom for generations to come.
‎但如果你想要一个美满的结局
But if you want a happily ever after,
‎就决不能放松警惕
you can never let your guard down
‎因为妖怪一直都在
because the monsters are always out there.
‎(一千年后)
‎各位观众 晚上好
Good evening, folks.
‎我们正在光荣球场为你现场直播
We are coming to you live from the Glorodome.
‎-我是内特骑士 ‎-我是阿兰泽潘·戴维斯
I’m Nate Knight. -I’m Alamzapam Davis.
‎今晚是骑士册封之夜!
And tonight’s the night we knight the knights!
‎-对吧 小潘? ‎-没错 内特
Ain’t that right, Pam? -It sure is, Nate.
‎但这也是一千年来 ‎最有争议的一次骑士册封仪式
But this is also the most controversial knighting ceremony in a thousand years.
‎空气中弥漫着兴奋和紧张的气氛
You can feel the excitement and the tension.
‎快点!要开始了!
Come on! It’s starting!
‎因为今晚 传统将被废除
Tonight, tradition will be cast aside
‎王国将永远改变 就因为一个人
and the kingdom will change forever because of one man.
‎巴利斯特
Ballister.
‎那个不切实际地 ‎梦想成为骑士的流浪儿
The street kid with the impossible dream of being a knight.
‎我是来消灭妖怪 保卫王国的!
I’m here to slay monsters and protect our kingdom!
‎的确不切实际
Impossible, that is,
‎直到女王本人 ‎做出一个令人震惊的决定
until the queen herself made a shocking decision.
‎没错 他没有贵族血统
No, he doesn’t come from a noble bloodline…
‎但也许他拥有一颗英雄的心
…but he might just have the heart of a hero.
‎巴利斯特紧紧把握这个机会
And Ballister made the most of that chance
‎以全年级第一名的成绩从学院毕业
graduating top of his institute class.
‎这一届学员中包括…
A class that includes none other than…
‎-安布罗修斯·戈登罗恩 ‎-嘿
Ambrosius Goldenloin. -Hey.
‎葛萝丝的直系后代
Direct descendant of Gloreth herself,
‎也是同辈人中众望所归的骑士
and the most anticipated knight of a generation.
-Whoo! -Whoo!
‎随着巴利斯特破天荒地加入骑士团
With Ballister joining the ranks, for the first time in history,
‎我们的安全将掌握在一个平民的手上
our safety will be put in the hands of a commoner.
‎我感觉不安全
I don’t feel safe.
‎这不是葛萝丝想要的
It’s not what Gloreth wanted.
‎但愿女王知道自己在做什么
Ugh. I really hope the queen knows what she’s doing.
‎所以今晚只剩下一个问题
So tonight, only one question remains.
‎王国会接受 ‎这个有可能不够格的骑士吗?
Will the kingdom accept this knight who might not be right?
‎(他配吗?)
‎王国会接受 ‎这个有可能不够格的骑士吗?
Will the kingdom accept this knight who might not be right?
‎行了
All right.
‎巴利斯特会在 ‎他人生中最重要的日子闷闷不乐吗?
Aaand will Ballister be broody on the biggest day of his life?
‎我没有闷闷不乐 我只是…我在思考
I’m not brooding. I’m just– I’m thinking. This is my thinking face.
‎这是我思考的表情
‎嘿 思考的表情 看着我
Hey, Thinky Face. Look at me.
‎你比我们任何人都更优秀 也更努力
You were better and worked harder than all of us.
‎你要成为骑士了 巴尔
You’re gonna be a knight, Bal.
‎好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
‎但万一他们还是讨厌我呢?
But what if they still hate me?
‎没有人会讨厌王国的英雄
No one hates a hero of the realm.
‎他们会爱你的
They’re gonna love you.
‎像我一样
Like I do.
‎先生们女士们
My lords and ladies,
‎骑士册封仪式即将开始
the knighting ceremony is just moments away.
‎您的剑
Your sword.
‎您的剑 别碰推车
Your sword, and don’t touch the cart.
‎好吧 别这么紧张
Okay, relax.
‎您的剑
Your sword.
‎嘿 巴利斯特 听着 伙计
Hey, Ballister. Listen, man.
‎我只想说 我知道我一直对你不好
I just wanted to say, I know I’ve always been tough on you,
‎一直认为你不属于这里…
and I never thought you belonged here…
‎然后呢?
And?
‎然后什么?
And what?
‎你以为我会接着说下去?
Did you think I was gonna keep going,
‎你以为我会向你道歉 ‎说我以前不该那样对你吗?
or did you think I was gonna apologize for how I treated you?
‎天啊!太可笑了
Oh, my God! That’s hilarious.
‎你太蠢了 我喜欢 真好笑
You’re so stupid. I love it. It’s so funny.
‎嘿 各位!
Hey, everybody!
‎巴利斯特以为我会向他道歉 ‎因为我当他是垃圾 他本来就是啊!
Ballister thought I was gonna apologize for treating him like the trash he is!
‎您的剑?
Uh, your sword?
‎谢谢
Ah, thanks.
‎-巴利斯特先生? ‎-嘿 侍从!
Um, uh, Mr. Ballister? -Hey, Squire,
‎过来拍真正的骑士吧 ‎别拍需要慈善救助的人了
come take a picture with the real knight, not some charity case.
‎击掌!
High five! –
‎-用点力 用力! ‎-我能不能…
Smack that hard. Slap it! -Can I just–
‎各位学员
Cadets. -Uh…
‎没有比保护王国不被邪恶侵害 ‎更伟大的使命了
There is no greater calling than protecting this kingdom from evil.
‎时刻保持警惕
Never let your guard down,
‎永远不要软弱 ‎始终秉承葛萝丝的意志
never weaken, and always be the will of Gloreth.
‎-是 院长! ‎-谢谢院长
Yes, Director! -Thank you, Director.
‎谢谢院长
Thank you, Director.
‎-谢谢院长 ‎-谢谢院长
Thank you, Director. -Thank you, Director.
‎巴利斯特 今天王国将认识真正的你
Ballister, today the kingdom will see you for who you really are.
‎谢谢院长
Thank you, Director.
‎-院长 ‎-谢谢院长
Director. -Thank you, Director.
‎老师的宠儿
Teacher’s pet.
‎等等 什么意思? ‎你觉得她最喜欢我吗?
Wait, what do you mean? You think I’m her favorite?
‎现在 有请最新一代的王国英雄!
And now the newest heroes of the realm!
‎戈登罗恩!
Goldenloin! Goldenloin! Goldenloin!
‎女士们先生们 有请女王陛下
My lords and ladies, Her Majesty the Queen.
‎该欢呼了
Here comes the whoo. Whoo!
‎我特此册封你为 ‎安布罗修斯·戈登罗恩爵士
I hereby pronounce you Sir Ambrosius Goldenloin,
‎王国的英雄
hero of the realm.
‎起来吧 骑士先生
Stand, Sir Knight.
‎到我了
Here we go.
‎这一刻我期待已久了
I’ve been looking forward to this moment.
‎谢谢陛下
Thank you, Your Majesty.
‎同胞们 从今天起
My people, starting today,
‎任何人都应该有机会手握利剑
any of you should be able to hold the sword
‎只要你们愿意
if you want it. -Huh?
‎只要你们赢得资格
If you earn it.
‎我曾不止一次 ‎见到这位年轻人赢得资格
I’ve watched this young man earn it many times over.
‎你的剑
Your sword.
‎我特此册封你为
I hereby pronounce you
‎巴利斯特·博德哈特爵士
Sir Ballister Boldheart,
‎王国的英雄!
hero of the realm!
‎(巴利斯特·博德哈特爵士)
‎-博德哈特! ‎-耶!
Boldheart! -Yeah!
‎博德哈特!
Boldheart! Boldheart! -Yeah!
‎耶!
Boldheart! Boldheart!
‎博德哈特!耶!
Boldheart! Yeah!
‎博德哈特!
Boldheart! Boldheart! Boldheart!
‎恭喜你 博德哈特爵士
Congratulations, Sir Boldheart.
‎让英雄的新时代从你开始吧
Let a new era of heroes begin with you.
‎逮捕他!他杀了女王!
Arrest him! He killed the queen!
‎-抓住他! ‎-对 他杀了女王!
Yeah, he killed the queen!
‎有些人得不到我们想要的美满结局…
Some of us don’t get the happily ever after we’re looking for…
‎因为这不是那种王国
…’cause it ain’t that kind of kingdom.
‎(王国)
‎这也不是那种故事
And this ain’t that kind of story.
‎杀害女王的凶手仍然在逃
The queen killer is still out there.
‎大家都很害怕
Everyone is scared.
‎怪胎!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!