Oh. Freak!
‎这是继那个被葛萝丝 ‎打败的妖怪以后 最招人痛恨的东西
Not since Gloreth’s monster has anything been so hated.
‎-他就不该成为骑士 ‎-他不是我们的一员 因此憎恨我们
He never should’ve been a knight. -He wasn’t one of us and hated us for it.
‎-一个平民 ‎-他坏透了
A commoner. -He’s vile.
‎-这个王国没有他的容身之地 ‎-他是个杀人犯
He’s got no place in this kingdom. -He’s a murderer.
‎他是个恶魔
He’s a monster.
‎他很完美
He’s perfect.
‎片名:怪物少女妮莫娜
♪ I’m a grrrl just like, like, like, like Like, like, like, like, like ♪
♪ I’m a grrrl just like, like, like, like Like, like, like, like, like ♪
‎(女王杀手仍然在逃 头号♥嫌犯)
♪ I’m a grrrl just like, like, like, like Like, like, like, like, like ♪
♪ I’m a grrrl just like Like, like, like, like, like, like, like ♪
♪ Like ♪
-♪ Skip train, don’t got a ride ♪ –
♪ Red lights flash So we run and we hide ♪
‎-奇怪 ‎-嘿 老大
That was weird. -Hey, boss.
‎我最喜欢秘密老巢了
Uh… -I love the secret lair.
‎垃圾加上悲伤的气息 太对味了
The garbage and the smell of sadness pull the whole thing together.
‎-等等 你是谁? ‎-我叫妮莫娜
Wait. Who are you? -The name’s Nimona.
‎-你是怎么… ‎-哇!太棒了!手臂真酷
And how did you– -Whoa! Yeah! Sick arm.
‎-经常流血吧? ‎-什么?
Did it bleed a lot? -What?
‎-他们有没有让你保留以前的胳膊? ‎-不 放手!
Did they let you keep the old one? -No. Let go!
‎你哪根筋搭错了?
What is wrong with you?
‎-噢!可以给我吗? ‎-什么?放下
Ooh! Can I have it? -What? Put that down.
‎那不是给小姑娘玩的
That is not for little girls.
‎“小姑娘”?
Little girls?
‎好吧 你觉得我多大了?
Okay, how old do you think I am?
‎我不知道 十岁?
I don’t know. Ten?
‎好吧 提示一下 大了还是小了?
Help me out. More or less than ten? -Not a lot of kids in your life, huh?
‎你很少跟小孩打交道吧?
‎没错 我今后 ‎也不想跟小孩打交道 你走吧
You know what? No. I’d like it to stay that way. You have to go.
‎但我是来应聘那份工作的
But I’m here about the job.
‎工作?什么工作?
Job? What job?
‎都在我的求职信里
It’s all here in my application.
‎这只是一堆画 非常令人不安的画
This is just a bunch of drawings. Very disturbing drawings.
‎噢 看啊 这是我
Oh, look, it’s me.
‎骑着一头犀牛 ‎刺穿了几个卫兵 像一串人肉烤串
On a rhinoceros, skewering several guards like a human kebab.
‎没错!喜欢吗?
Yeah! Do you like it?
‎我觉得利用视觉表达 ‎能让我的简历脱颖而出
I thought a visual aid would really make my resume pop.
‎-什么? ‎-我在上面
What? -Up here.
‎好了 说回那份工作
So, about the job?
‎什么工作?
What job?
‎做你的助手
To be your sidekick.
‎你懂的 帮你不惜一切代价
To help you do whatever it takes
‎报复这个拒绝你的冷酷世界
to get revenge on the cruel world that rejected you.
‎我们去打劫村庄吧? ‎然后躲起来 直到没人记得你
Shall we pillage a village? Lay low until they don’t remember you.
‎然后我们起来造♥反♥ ‎就像愤怒的凤♥凰♥涅槃重生一样
Then we rise like a fiery phoenix from the ashes
‎推♥翻♥政♥府♥!
to overthrow the government!
‎或者单纯聊聊天也行
Or we could just talk.
‎重点是 老大 ‎不管你阴暗的内心渴望什么
The point is, whatever your dark heart desires, boss.
‎你的助手到了
Your sidekick has arrived.
‎-我不需要助… ‎-每个坏蛋都需要一个助手
I don’t need a side– -Every villain needs a sidekick.
‎-等等 我不是… ‎-哇!可爱的杀人墙!
Wait, I am not a– -Whoa! Sweet murder wall!
‎-杀人墙? ‎-他们是下个目标?
Murder wall? -Are these your next targets?
‎-那不是… ‎-你想先杀谁?
That’s not– -Who do you wanna kill first?
‎-我没打算杀人 ‎-就他吧
I’m not killing anybody. -This one.
‎-什么? ‎-这家伙看起来超级欠揍
What? -This guy looks extremely punchable.
‎没错 他超级欠揍 ‎不对 等等 这不是杀人墙
You’re right. He is extremely punchable. No, wait. Look. That is not a murder wall.
‎这是…洗冤墙?
It’s an… innocence wall?
‎洗冤墙
Innocence wall.
‎等等 你是说你不是坏蛋?
Wait. Are you saying that you’re not a villain?
‎是啊!
Yes!
‎你是说你是?
Yes, you are?
‎不!我不是坏蛋 不是
No! No, I’m not a villain. No.
‎哦
Oh.
‎怎么?我不是杀人犯 ‎你感到失望了?
What? Are you disappointed that I’m not a murderer?
‎有点儿
I mean, a little.
‎-算了 我跟你没话说了 ‎-为什么?
You know what? We’re done here. -Why?
‎真正的坏蛋还逍遥法外 ‎我也确实需要帮助
The real villain is still out there, and I do need help.
‎-但不是你 ‎-好吧 那是谁?
Not from you. -Aw, fine! Then from who?
‎那个砍断你胳膊的人吗?
The guy who cut off your arm?
‎-不是吧? ‎-这件事很复杂 好吗?
Seriously? -It’s complicated, okay?
‎祝你被捕时开心
Have fun getting arrested.
‎我不会被捕的!
I am not gonna get arrested!
‎凶手
Murderer.
‎-想吃午餐吗? ‎-好啊 我喜欢午餐
Wanna get some lunch? -Yeah, I love lunch.
‎你们非得把胳膊拿走是吧?
You had to take the arm, huh?
‎巴利斯特?
Ballister?
‎院长?
Director?
‎我是无辜的
I’m innocent.
‎我以葛萝丝的名义发誓
I swear on Gloreth’s name.
‎我不知道事情是怎么…
I don’t know how it…
‎怎么发生的
how it happened.
‎我们都目睹了事发经过
We all saw how it happened.
‎我真傻
I feel so foolish, and…
‎我竟然信任你
I trusted you.
‎女王相信你
The queen believed in you.
‎她觉得你这种人可以成为英雄
She thought someone like you could be a hero.
‎这让她付出了生命的代价
And it cost her her life.
‎院长 请听我说
Director, please.
‎你知道我敬爱女王 我热爱学院
You know I love the queen. I love the Institute.
‎去跟戈登罗恩谈谈吧
Talk to Goldenloin.
‎我可以跟戈登罗恩谈谈吗?
Can I speak to Goldenloin?
‎他像其他国人一样伤心欲绝
He is as heartbroken as the rest of this kingdom.
‎你再也没机会 ‎跟任何人谈话了 巴利斯特
You won’t be talking to anyone anymore, Ballister.
‎拜托!
Please!
‎拜托了 听我说
Please, just listen to me.
‎不 我不会再犯这种错误了
No. I won’t make that mistake again.
‎院长 给我一次机会吧
Director, give me a chance.
‎我们给过你机会了
We gave you a chance.
‎但不是我♥干♥的!
But I didn’t do this!
‎-早就跟你说了 ‎-老天!
I told you. -Oh! Good Gloreth!
‎嘿 老大
Hey, boss.
‎什么?你是怎么…
What? How–
‎知道会是这种结果的?
Did I know this was gonna happen?
‎因为一旦大家认定你是坏蛋
Because once everyone sees you as a villain,
‎你就是坏蛋
that’s what you are.
‎不管你怎么努力 ‎他们对你的看法都不会改变
They only see you one way, no matter how hard you try.
‎不过我得承认 你尽力了
You gave it a good shot, though. I gotta hand it to you.
‎-谢谢 ‎-先别谢我
Thank you. -Don’t thank me yet.
‎-我还得救你出去呢 ‎-等等 你是怎么出去的?
I still gotta get you out of here. -Wait. How did you get out?
‎我知道密♥码♥
I know the code. Beep bop boop beep bop.
‎密♥码♥无效
Invalid password.
‎你先请
After you.
‎不走吗?
No?
‎好吧 你可以在里面蹲到天荒地老
You could sit here for the rest of eternity,
‎看着你的肌肉渐渐萎缩 ‎皮肤开始腐烂
slowly watching your muscles atrophy, your skin turning to rot,
‎指甲长成长长的爪子 ‎卷成炸薯圈的样子
your nails growing into long, curly-fry-looking talons.
‎你知道的 里面没有马桶
You know there’s no toilet in there.
‎好吧 但我来带路
Okay, okay, but I lead.
‎要是见到人…
If you see anyone–
‎就干掉
Murder ’em.
‎躲起来!见到人就躲起来
Hide. If you see anyone, hide.
‎好吧 因为我们还是会搞破坏
Fine, because we’re still gonna break stuff.
‎绝对不行
That’s a hard no. -Uhh!
‎这里应该有很多卫兵才对
This place should be crawling with guards.
‎你是怎么绕过…
How exactly did you get past…
‎他们的?
…them?
‎我来的时候他们就已经这样了
They were like this when I got here.
‎-抓住他们! ‎-拦住他们!
Stop ’em!
‎-这边! ‎-冲啊!
Over here! -Charge!
‎独臂俱乐部要增加新会员了
The One-Arm Club’s about to get some new members.
‎听懂了吗?
Get it?
‎-咋了?太急了吗? ‎-凶手!
What? Too soon? -Murderer!
‎他确实是个凶手…乐趣杀手

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!