Pineapple on pizza? Bleah!
‎-那里! ‎-不好意思 让我过去 让开!
There! -Excuse me. I need to get through. Move!
‎糟糕
Uh-oh. -Ah ha ha ha!
‎-凭什么你就可以杀他? ‎-他没死 希望如此
Aw. Why did you get to kill him? -He’s not dead. I hope.
‎-那是巴利斯特吗? ‎-是女王杀手!
It’s the queen killer!
‎-他跟一个恶魔宝宝是同伙! ‎-他不是吃宝宝吗?
He’s working with a demon baby! -I thought he ate babies!
‎巴利斯特!停下!别跑
Ballister! Stop! Halt
‎-耶! ‎-上车!
Yeah! -Get in!
‎-巴尔! ‎-射他的脸!
Bal! -Shoot him in the face!
‎你在干什么?
What are you doing?
‎这辆车我们要了
We’ll take it.
Aah!
‎该死!
Dang it! –
‎我不想这么说 但你是个出色的坏蛋
I hate to say it, but you make a pretty good bad guy.
‎嗯 我喜欢这里
Oh! Yep. I like it.
‎破败的街区 拷打这家伙的好地方
We’re gonna shake this dude down in this sketchy part of town.
‎听着 我们盘问完侍从就离开…你的腿
Look, let’s just question the squire and get out– Your leg.
‎-嗯? ‎-你的腿上有支箭!
Huh? -There’s an arrow in your leg!
‎-哦 ‎-好吧 你需要坐下
Oh. -Okay, you really need to sit down.
‎-不用 没事 完全… ‎-看看你 你有事
No, it’s fine. It’s totally– -Look at you. You’re not fine.
‎-小意思 它自己会出来的 ‎-你在流血 坐下
It’s a splinter. It’ll work itself out. -You’re bleeding. Sit.
‎我们检查一下 好吗?
We’re just gonna take a look, okay?
‎好吧
Yah! Okay. Okay. Okay.
‎那个…它…插♥进♥去了
That’s– It’s– That’s in there.
‎没事的 我们…
Uh, everything’s fine. We’re just gonna…
‎数三下就动手
We’re gonna do this on three.
‎准备好了吗?
You ready?
‎一、二、三
One, two, three.
‎好吧 一般人会大叫
Okay, most people scream at that part.
‎我不是一般人
I’m not a people.
‎对
Right.
‎对
Right. Um…
‎-你会觉得疼吗? ‎-会
does it hurt at all? -It does.
‎但我受过更重的伤
But I’ve been through worse.
‎那是什么感觉?
What does it feel like?
‎就像腿部挨了一刀
Pretty stabby in my leg region.
‎不 我是说变形
No. No. The shape shifting.
‎会疼吗?或者…
Does it hurt, or does it–
‎抱歉 土老帽的问题
Sorry. Small-minded question.
‎别动
Hold still.
‎说实话吗?
Honestly?
‎我不变形的时候更难受
I feel worse when I don’t do it.
‎感觉心里痒痒的
Like my insides are itchy.
‎你知道打喷嚏前的感觉吧?
You know that second right before you sneeze?
‎差不多就是那种感觉
That’s close to it.
‎然后我会变形 然后就自♥由♥了
Then I shape-shift, and I’m free.
‎要是你忍♥住呢?
What if you held it in?
‎要是你不变形呢?
If you didn’t shape-shift?
‎-我会死 ‎-天啊 太可怕了!
I’d die. -Good Gloreth, that’s horrible!
‎别这么容易上当 我不是真的会死
Don’t be so gullible. I wouldn’t die die.
‎我只是…会病恹恹的
I just sure wouldn’t be living.
‎很高兴听你们增进感情
So nice to hear you guys bonding.
‎可惜我得走了 放我走
Ah, it’s such a shame I have to go. Let me go.
‎对了 后备箱里的小子 ‎我们去收拾后备箱里的小子吧
Oh yeah, the punk in the trunk. Let’s go dunk on the punk in the trunk.
‎-交代吧 ‎-他想见血
Start talking. -He wants blood.
‎-血? ‎-你的血!
Blood? -Your blood!
‎-我不想见血 ‎-血流成河!
I don’t want blood. -Buckets of blood!
‎我想要的是答案 交代吧
What I want is answers, so start talking.
‎不然我们就要捅人了
Or we start stabbing.
‎-不要捅人 ‎-扇耳光
No stabbing. -Slapping.
‎不!为什么要陷害我?
No! Why did you set me up?
‎-我没有 ‎-那是谁?
I didn’t. -Then who?
‎-你! ‎-不是!
You! -No!
‎-谁? ‎-听我解释
Who? -Let me explain.
‎布兰奇?查德?托德?
Blanche? Chad? Todd?
‎-托德? ‎-欠揍的家伙?
Todd? -Punchable face guy?
‎当然了 托德 ‎托德换了我的剑 对吧?
Of course. Todd swapped my sword, didn’t he?
‎-什么?不是 ‎-为什么要袒护他?
What? No. -Why are you protecting him?
‎谁会袒护托德?
Who’d protect Todd?
‎看来只能来硬的了
Guess we’re just gonna have to do things the hard way.
‎来硬的?慢着 等一下
Hard way? Hold on a second. Wait. Just wait.
‎躲猫猫!
Peekaboo.
‎来 你们看
Yaah! Here, look.
‎看啊 我在更衣室
Check it out. I’m in the locker room,
‎你正在见证历史时刻
and you are looking at history in the making.
‎巴利斯特的盔甲 它在说话
Ballister’s armor. It’s speaking.
‎它在说:“尊重我 保护我 ‎穿上我吧 没有人在偷看”
It’s saying, “Respect me. Protect me. Put me on. No one’s watching.”
‎好尴尬
Awkward.
‎噢 我们快进吧
Oh, we can just fast-forward.
‎好了 你们要看的是这段
Okay, this is the part you have to see.
‎是院长陷害我
The Director set me up.
‎是她杀了女王
She killed the queen.
‎我不知道该怎么办 ‎我想拿给你看的 但后来…
I, I didn’t know what to do. I tried to show you before…
‎这完全没有道理
None of this makes sense.
‎嘿 伙计
Oh. Hey, buddy.
‎抱歉 我绑♥架♥了你
I’m sorry for kidnapping you.
‎没关系
It’s okay.
‎才怪!
Or am I? -Oh! Oh!
Ha ha!
‎听着 老大 你信任的人背叛了你
Look, boss, you got betrayed by someone you trusted.
‎我懂 不好受 但我们做到了 ‎你是无辜的 我们有证据
I get it. It sucks. But we did it. You’re innocent, and we have the proof.
‎-等我们上传了视频… ‎-我们不上传
Once we upload that video– -We’re not.
‎什么?必须让大家了解真♥相♥
What? Everybody needs to know the truth.
‎制度被破坏了 学院必须关闭
The system is jacked. The Institute needs to shut down.
‎你能不能安静点?
Will you be quiet?
‎目标 第三大道没发现 完毕
Prospective target. Clear on Avenue Three. Over.
‎我是不会保持沉默的
I will not be quiet about this.
‎这段视频会动摇人们对学院的信心
This video could damage people’s faith in the Institute.
‎废话!
No duh!
‎听着 我不知道她为什么要陷害我 ‎但问题不是出在学院身上
Look, I don’t know why she framed me, but the Institute’s not the problem.
‎是出在院长身上
The Director is.
‎所以我要把视频交给安布罗修斯
That’s why I’m taking this to Ambrosius.
‎-谁…在乎? ‎-安布罗…
Who cares? -Ambro–
‎他砍断了你的胳膊 ‎这可不是表达爱的方式!
This is the man who cut off your arm. Arm-chopping is not a love language!
‎他不是砍断我的胳膊 ‎他是在解除一件武器
He didn’t cut off my arm. He disarmed a weapon.
‎我们受的训练就是这样
It’s how we were trained.
‎哇!
Wow!
‎他们对你洗♥脑♥洗得真彻底
They brainwashed you good.
‎你以为只有院长参与其中吗?
You think this stops with the Director?
‎现在你应该质疑一切
You should be questioning everything right now.
‎葛萝丝的意志、学院、围墙
The will of Gloreth, the Institute, the wall.
‎究竟是为了什么?
What’s it all really for?
‎为了保护王国
For protecting the realm.
‎你是说防范像你这样的坏蛋吗?
You mean from villains like you?
‎还是防范妖怪
Or monsters
‎比如我?
like me?
‎听着 我们把这个交给安布罗修斯 ‎一切问题都会解决
Look, if we get this to Ambrosius, everything is gonna be okay.
‎我们两个都会没事
For both of us.
‎好吧 但如果事情不顺利 我就搞破坏
Okay, fine. But when things go south, I’m breaking stuff.
‎没那个必要
That won’t be necessary. –
‎(英雄的新时代)
‎你有心事吗 安布罗修斯?
Is something on your mind, Ambrosius?
‎你可以告诉我
You can talk to me.
‎心事?
My mind?
‎我已经疯掉了
I’ve lost my mind.
‎我失去了一切
I’ve lost everything.
‎我爱的男人 我最好的朋友
The man I love, my best friend.
‎不过现在他有了新的好朋友 ‎这是怎么一回事?
Although now he’s got a new best friend. What’s that about?
‎他还在掩盖什么?他究竟是谁?
What else is he hiding? Who is the real him?
‎我是谁?
Who am I?
‎葛萝丝的直系后人? ‎这也不是我要求的
A direct descendant of Gloreth? I never asked for that.
‎现在每个人都期待我逮捕巴利斯特
Now everyone expects me to arrest Ballister.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!