‎不抓他 我就背叛了你 ‎抓他 我就背叛了他
If I don’t, I’m a traitor to you. If I do, I’m a traitor to him.
‎还有 我砍断了他的胳膊!
Oh, and on top of that, I chopped off his arm!
‎他的胳膊!谁会砍别人的胳膊?
His arm! Who chops off an arm?
‎因为我受的训练就是这样? ‎砍胳膊不是表达爱的方式…
Because I was trained to? Arm chopping is not a love langua–
‎我没事 院长
I’m fine, Director.
‎-夫人 ‎-坚强点 安布罗修斯
Ma’am. -Stay strong, Ambrosius.
‎你的血管中流淌着葛萝丝的血液
The blood of Gloreth runs through your veins.
‎-安布罗修斯 ‎-骑士团!
Ambrosius. -Knights!
‎我来的时候他们就已经这样了
They were like this when I got here.
‎是你
You.
‎是我
Me.
‎安布罗修斯 是院长杀了女王
Ambrosius, the Director killed the queen.
‎-什么? ‎-又一个狗急跳墙的谎言
What? -Another desperate lie.
‎他从不说谎
He’s not a liar.
‎这话出自一个 ‎只会给他吹耳边风的恶人之口
Says the miscreant, whispering in his ear.
‎谢谢
Aw, thank you.
‎我是无辜的 我有证据
I’m innocent, and I have proof.
‎-他有武器 ‎-不!
He’s got a weapon. -No!
‎现在没了!托德最厉害!
Not anymore! Todd rules!
‎无所谓 你应该不需要证据
It doesn’t matter. You shouldn’t need proof.
‎你知道我不会杀人
You know I’m not a murderer.
‎你还等什么 队长?
What are you waiting for, Captain?
‎快点 不然鲸鱼要来了
Hurry before the whale gets here.
‎拜托 伙计
Come on, man.
‎做正确的事
Do the right thing.
‎她是谁 巴尔?
Who is she, Bal?
‎她是什么东西?
What is she?
‎安布罗修斯 我求你相信我
Ambrosius, I am begging you to trust me.
‎逮捕他们
Arrest them.
‎你想知道这孩子是谁吗?
You wanna know who the kid is?
‎我喜欢事态的走向
Oh, I like where this is going.
‎想让他们见识一下吗?
You wanna show ’em?
‎乐意之至
I’d love to.
‎我们来搞破坏吧
Let’s break stuff.
‎帅
Metal.
‎那是大猩猩吗?
Is that a gorilla?
‎-给我一把剑 ‎-我们得护送你去安全的地方
Give me a sword. -We need to get you to safety.
‎赶紧起飞!
Aah! -Get this thing in the air now!
‎抱歉 才怪!
Oh! -Sorry, not sorry!
‎-你看到出路了吗? ‎-马上出发
You see a way out of here? -Of horse I do.
‎好吧 这笑话太冷了
Okay, that was terrible.
‎拦住那匹…马?
Stop that… horse?
‎-我们要跳了 对吧? ‎-没错!唯一的出路在下面
We’re going over, aren’t we? -Yep! The only way out is down.
‎-马! ‎-为什么每次都是往下跳?
Horse! -Why are we always falling?!
‎早就说过了 你会想要翅膀的
Ha ha! Told you you’d want the wings. Whoo-hoo!
‎-好吧 太恶心了 ‎-我知道!
Okay, that was super gross. -Ha ha, I know!
‎这不是金童吗?
Well, if it isn’t the golden boy.
‎-就是这只水獭咬了我! ‎-嗯 我明白你的困惑了
That’s the otter that bit me! -I can see your confusion.
‎它的尾巴像河獭 但带蹼的后足…
It has the tail of a river otter, but the webbed back feet–
‎你心里有过我吗? ‎还是说一切都是谎言?
Did I ever mean anything to you? Or was it all just a lie?
‎谎言?你还有脸说 ‎你整天跟妖怪在一起!
A lie? Says the guy running around with a monster!
‎不许叫她妖怪! ‎她聪明、善良 还很成熟
Don’t call her that! She’s smart, kind, and quite sophisticated.
‎那家伙尿在盔甲里了! ‎他尿在盔甲里了!
That guy just peed his armor! He peed his armor!
‎而且她不像你 她力挺我
And she has my back, unlike you.
‎你跟我说的话全都是骗我!
You lied to me about everything!
‎骗你的人是院长!
Only one lying to you is the Director!
‎怎么?你现在还要杀我吗?
What? You’re gonna kill me now too?
‎你这样想吗?
You believe that?
‎那你完全不了解我
Then you never knew me at all.
‎嗯 现在我要痛扁你的脸了
Yeah. Now I’m gonna punch you in the face.
‎我不是医生 ‎但这个石膏看起来很好吃
Now, I’m no doctor, but this cast looks delicious.
‎老大?
Boss?
‎这就觉得疼了?
You think this hurts?
‎等着瞧我们怎么对付你的妖怪宠物吧
Wait till you see what we do to your pet monster.
‎不 别伤害她!
No! Leave her alone!
‎脆脆球!等等 什么?
Kwispy! Wait, what?
‎希望你们带了牛奶
Hope you brought milk.
‎不!
No!
‎等等!不!
Wait, wait! No, no!
‎什么?
What?
‎妖怪袭击
Monster attack. Monster attack.
‎立刻寻找庇护所
Seek immediate shelter.
‎没关系
Monster attack. Monster attack. -It’s okay.
…immediate shelter.
‎妖怪
Monster attack. Monster attack. -M-Monster.
…immediate shelter.
‎妖怪袭击
Monster attack. Monster attack.
‎立刻寻找庇护所
Seek immediate shelter.
‎是她!
Monster attack. -Her! Come on!
‎接到你了 孩子!
I’ve got you, kid! -No! Stop!
‎-你没事吧? ‎-我不想谈这个
Are you okay? -I don’t wanna talk about it.
‎-我知道你有事 ‎-我说了我不想谈!
I know something’s wrong. -I said I don’t wanna talk about it!
‎嘿 我只是想帮你
Hey, I’m just trying to help.
‎我不需要你帮!
I don’t need your help!
‎你见到那个小女孩看我的眼神了吗?
Did you see the way that little girl looked at me?
‎孩子们
Kids.
‎小孩子
Little kids.
‎他们从小就相信 只要拔剑刺穿
They grow up believing that they can be a hero
‎任何异类的心脏 他们就能成为英雄
if they drive a sword into the heart of anything different.
‎我反倒成了妖怪?
And I’m the monster?
‎我不知道哪一样更可怕
I don’t know what’s scarier.
‎是这个王国的所有人 ‎都想一剑刺穿我的心脏呢…
The fact that everyone in this kingdom wants to run a sword through my heart…
‎还是有时候
or that sometimes
‎我宁愿被他们刺穿心脏
I just wanna let ’em.
‎得送你离开这里
We have to get you out of here.
‎我们翻过那道围墙
We’ll go over the wall.
‎一直走 直到找到安全的地方
We won’t stop until we find someplace safe.
‎好吧 我们一起走
Okay, we’ll go together.
‎一起?
Together?
‎听着 全被你说对了 学院、围墙…
Listen, you were right about everything. The Institute, the wall…
‎安布罗修斯
Ambrosius.
‎不管我们怎么做 ‎都改变不了人们对我们的看法
No matter what we do, we can’t change the way people see us.
‎你就改变了对我的看法
You changed the way you see me.
‎不是吗?
Didn’t you?
‎我们不能让院长逍遥法外
We can’t let the Director get away with this.
‎我们不该被迫逃亡
We shouldn’t have to run.
‎而且我们有言在先
And you made a deal, right?
‎我们洗刷你的罪名 ‎你就让我做你的助手
We clear your name, you make me your sidekick.
‎你不能食言 因为你相信真理和荣誉
You can’t back out on a deal because you believe in truth and honor
‎诸如此类的蠢东西
and blah, blah, blah. All that stupid stuff.
‎真理和荣誉并不蠢 不过好吧
Truth and honor aren’t stupid, but all right.
‎那么你有计划吗?
So, you got a plan?
‎当然有
‘Course I got a plan.
‎等等等等…
Something, something, something…
‎我们赢了
We win.
‎(保卫我们的生活方式)
‎抱歉 院长现在没空
Excuse me, but the Director isn’t available right now.
‎我们得谈谈!
We need to talk!
‎私下谈
Alone.
‎巴利斯特说的是真的吗?
Was Ballister telling the truth?
‎他大可以随便说是什么人杀了女王 ‎但他偏偏说是你 为什么是你?
He could’ve said anybody killed the queen, but he said you. Why you?
‎戈登罗恩爵士 你是效忠于王国
Sir Goldenloin, is your loyalty to this kingdom
‎还是效忠于一个 ‎跟妖怪同流合污的骑士?
or to a knight who consorts with a monster?
‎你是不是换了他的剑?
Did you swap his sword?
‎你是不是陷害了他?
Did you set him up?
‎跟我说实话!
Tell me the truth!
‎从小到大 我经常做同一个恶梦
Ever since I was young, I’ve had the same nightmare.
‎我发现围墙上有一条裂缝
I find a crack in the wall.
‎我大声叫喊
I yell out,
‎但是没人听
but no one listens.
‎那条裂缝越来越大
And the crack grows bigger and bigger
‎直到围墙倒塌

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!