Bal, I’m talking about your sidekick.
‎你中了你助手的圈套
Your sidekick set you up.
‎什么?
What?
‎这都是她的奸计
This was all her plan.
‎整件事
All of it.
‎她很邪恶 巴尔
She’s evil, Bal.
‎邪恶?
E-Evil?
‎不 你错了 我们全搞错了
No, you’re wrong. We’ve been wrong about everything.
‎全搞错了?那这个怎么解释?
Wrong about everything? Then explain this.
‎这个卷轴在学院保险库
This scroll has been in the Institute vaults
放了一千年了
for a thousand years.
‎看看吧
Look at it.
‎是她 巴尔
It’s her, Bal.
‎她是被葛萝丝打败的妖怪
She’s Gloreth’s monster.
‎她回来是为完成未竟之事
She’s come back to finish what she started,
‎她在利用你达成目的
and she’s using you to do it.
‎但她是我的朋友
But she’s my friend.
‎我们不只是朋友 不是吗?
Aren’t I more than that?
‎我们可以杀死这个妖怪 ‎我们可以回到从前
We can slay this monster. We can go back to the way things were.
‎-我不该来 ‎-巴尔 拜托了
This was a mistake. -Bal, please.
‎-不 我不能这样做 我走了! ‎-听我说!
No, I can’t do this. I’m done! -Listen to me!
‎她在利用你毁灭王国!
She’s using you to destroy the kingdom!
‎-你清楚她的真面目 ‎-别说了!
You know what she is. -Stop!
‎-为什么不肯承认?你有危险! ‎-为什么要缠着我?
Why won’t you admit it? You’re in danger! -Why can’t you just leave me alone?
‎因为我爱你
Because I love you.
‎好久没睡过这样的好觉了
Ohh. I have not slept like that in forever.
‎你干嘛披着斗篷?
Why do you have your cloak on?
‎这是你吗?
Is this you?
‎你从哪儿得到的?你一直在跟谁说…
Where did you get that? Who have you been talking–
‎告诉我这不是你
Tell me this isn’t you.
‎你觉得我会做这种事吗?
You think that I would do that?
‎我是那种人吗?
That that’s who I am?
‎我不知道
I don’t know.
‎是你让我不要相信任何人 ‎让我质疑一切
You’re the one who told me not to trust anybody, question everything.
‎没错!包括现在这件事
That’s right! Even now, with this,
‎想想我们一起经历的那些事
think about everything we have been through together.
‎我正在想我们一起做过的那些事
I’m thinking about everything we’ve done.
‎越狱、偷车、绑♥架♥、操控别人
Broken out of jail, stolen cars, kidnapped people, manipulated people.
‎我是在帮你
I was helping you.
‎你在利用我! ‎你想让大家把我当成坏人
You were using me! You wanted them to see a villain.
‎这样大家就不是只讨厌你了
Someone else to hate so you wouldn’t be alone.
‎因为你不是助手 你是个…
Because you’re not a sidekick. You’re a m–
‎什么?我是什么?
What? I’m a what?
‎你知道你是什么
You know what you are.
‎不 我想听你说出来
No, I want to hear you say it.
‎来吧 说出来
Come on, say it.
‎说啊!
Say it!
‎说我是个妖…
Say that I’m a mon–
‎-我… ‎-包围这里
I… -Surround the place.
你们两个跟我来
You two with me.
‎你的门坏了
Your door is broken.
‎-退后! ‎-不!住手!她是我的朋友!
Stay back! -No! Stop! Stop! She’s my friend!
‎她是妖怪
She’s a monster.
‎围住它!
Surround it!
‎不!
No!
‎葛萝丝
Gloreth.
‎葛萝丝!过来!
Gloreth! Come here!
‎葛萝丝…
Gloreth–
‎滚回你的暗影中去吧
Go back to the shadows from whence you came.
‎-你是什么? ‎-妖怪
A monster.
‎你是人类吗?
Are you even human?
‎做个女孩就好
Just be a girl.
‎这里没有你的容身之地!
There is no place for you!
‎-别对我撒谎! ‎-她是妖怪
She’s a monster.
‎你不希望自己正常吗?
Don’t you wish you were normal?
‎滚回你的暗影中去吧
Go back to the shadows from whence you came.
‎你很不对劲 你是什么?
There’s something wrong with you. What are you?
‎-妖怪! ‎-你知道你是什么!
You know what you are!
‎你引妖入室
You brought a monster into our home.
‎你应该待在贫民窟的 你属于那里
You should’ve stayed in the gutter where you belong.
‎快说 它在哪里?
Now where is it?
‎你感觉到了吗?
Do you feel that?
我感觉整个地方在…
I feel like the whole place kind of went like “wubba, wubba, wubba, wubba, wubba.”
‎不
No.
‎它奔城里去了 通知学院
It’s headed straight for the city. Alert the Institute.
‎还有你
And you.
‎如果那东西毁了王国 ‎这笔账算在你头上 兄弟
If that thing destroys the kingdom, it’s on you, bro.
‎我们走!
Let’s go!
‎夫人 撒迪厄斯爵士发来报告
Ma’am, incoming report from Sir Thodeus.
‎然后呢?说什么?
And? What is it? -Whoa.
‎-那是什么? ‎-怎么回事?
What is that? -What’s going on?
‎在A大道到F大道设置路障
We need barricades on Avenue A through F.
‎疏散街上的人 这些人有危险
And can we clear the streets? These people are in danger.
‎开始了
It’s happening.
‎拉响警报!所有武器朝它开火
Sound the alarm! Sound the alarm! Hit it with everything we’ve got.
‎妖怪袭击
Monster attack. Monster attack.
‎这不是测试
This is not a test.
‎妖怪袭击
Monster attack. Monster attack.
‎这不是测试
This is not a test.
‎妖怪袭击
Monster attack. Monster attack.
‎是那个妖怪!
It’s the monster!
‎所有人镇定
Everyone stay calm.
‎无人机出击
Drones engaged.
‎小心!
Look out!
‎你没事了
You’re okay.
‎嘿 戈登 让你见识一下 ‎真正的骑士是怎么杀怪的
Hey, Goldie. Watch how a real knight gets it done.
‎好了 屠妖者
All right, monster slayers.
‎我们来发射飞镖 击碎敌人的心脏吧
Let’s shoot some darts and break some hearts.
‎我要成为英雄了
I’m gonna be a freaking hero.
‎让开!
Out of my way!
‎我们需要火力增援! ‎这东西会杀光我们!
We need more firepower! This thing is gonna kill us all!
‎小心!
Look out!
‎-击掌! ‎-兄弟
High five! -Bro.
‎闪开!
Get out of here!
‎送我去围墙那里
Get me to the wall.
‎妖怪袭击
Monster attack. Monster attack.
‎我做了什么?
What have I done?
‎让你成为英雄的游戏
The game that lets you be a hero.
‎我杀了一个妖怪!
I killed a monster!
‎我杀了两个!
I killed two!
‎(妖怪 警报)
‎快点 走了
Come on. Let’s go.
‎救命!
Help!
‎别让他们停下 带大家去地下
Keep them moving. Get everyone underground.
‎是 长官
Yes, sir.
‎巴尔?
Bal?
‎-巴尔! ‎-别管孩子了 走吧
Bal! -Forget the kid. Let’s go.
‎-快跑! ‎-快点!
Let’s go! -Come on!
‎开什么玩笑?
You’ve gotta be kidding me.
‎夫人 有人掉转炮口 对准了王国内部
Ma’am, someone is turning the cannon into the kingdom.
‎嗯 我知道 是我下的命令
Yes, I know. I gave the order.
‎但是一旦开炮 会炸毁半个城市
But firing them will take out half the city.
‎会有无辜的人因此丧命
Innocent people will die.
‎-妖怪也会丧命 ‎-但是…
And so will the monster. -But–
‎我们在做什么?
What are we doing?
‎(妖怪袭击!寻找庇护所!)
‎你不属于这里!
You don’t belong here!
‎我不知道哪一样更可怕
I don’t know what’s scarier.
‎是这个王国的所有人 ‎都想一剑刺穿我的心脏呢…
The fact that everyone in this kingdom wants to run a sword through my heart…
‎还是有时候‎…
or that sometimes…
‎我宁愿被他们刺穿心脏
I just wanna let ’em.
‎对不起

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!