他死了
Oh.

Also, we need $500,000 this time.
这次我们需要50万美元
Well, maybe we need, like, a new angle.
也许我们需要一个新的角度
Less men in suits and more lady stuff.
少一些穿西装的男人 多一些女性产品
What do you mean, like tampons?
什么意思? 比如卫生棉吗?
Not that we need those anymore, thank God.
我们现在也不需要了
No, thank God.
没错
Also, Bon,
还有 邦妮
not that I’m worried because I’m… I’m not, but
虽然我并不担心
what are we gonna do about the sharks?
但是怎么防鲨鱼呢?
Sharks don’t hunt people. Okay?
鲨鱼不会捕杀人类 好吗?
They don’t wanna eat humans, they wanna eat seals.
它们不要吃人 而是要吃海豹
Yeah, but…
对 但是…
Sometimes, they’ll test whether you are in fact a seal.
它们有时候会测试一下你是不是海豹
How exactly do they test you? I mean…
怎么测试?
That’s why we have the shield.
所以我们有屏障
Two electrodes attached to the back of each kayak
每艘小艇后部都连接着两个电极
that transmit an amplified signal.
用于传输放大的信♥号♥♥
They hate it. You watch.
鲨鱼很讨厌这个 你们看好了
Oh!

Oh!

Is… is that really necessary?
真有必要这样吗?
Don’t worry, we’ve tested it.
别担心 我们测试过了
Tried it on a bloody horse’s leg in the South Pacific.
在南太平洋用一条血淋淋的马腿试的
Now, that’s a dinner bell for a shark. They all turned away.
这对鲨鱼来说就是吃饭闹铃 他们却全部转身离开
Do you think you can, like, shine a light on her at night?
在夜里可以用光照着她吗?
‘Cause I can’t see her,
因为我看不见她
and the only way I know where she is is when she’s, uh, slapping the water…
只有在她用手拍水的时候 我才…
Guys! – with her hands.
哎! – 知道她在哪里
Light attracts bait fish. – Hello?
光会吸引饵鱼 – 哎!
Guys! – Oh, he’s coming in. Watch.
哎! – 噢 鲨鱼来了 看好了
Hey! Tiny sensory organs in the snout. The electrical current messes them up.
电流会干扰吻部微小的感觉器官
Me and my divers will be all eyes and ears doing our sweeps,
我和我的潜水员们 会密切做好巡查工作
ready if, God forbid, the shield goes down.
作好准备 以防万一屏障失效
I’d… I’d like to know what weapons you use.
我想知道你们用什么武器
Is it like spear guns, or… or…
鱼枪还是…
Poles with tennis balls.
杆子配网球
We won’t harm ’em.
我们不会伤害它们
You know, just a prod on the snout.
在吻部戳一下就行
So, no weapons.
所以没有武器
Look, Diana, we’ll protect you, all right?
听我说 戴安娜 我们会保护你 好吗?
But you gotta remember,
但你得记住
this is their ocean, okay?
这是它们的海洋 好吗?
You’re just passing through.
你只是过客
Just think of the marketing opportunities with me at the forefront.
用我的形象来做推广 营销效果应该会非常好
I don’t know, maybe, “Still dry.”
比如广♥告♥词可以是 “还干着呢”
Or just go classic,
或者经典一点
me on a billboard with your iconic slogan ribboned beneath me,
我在广♥告♥牌上 下面配上你们标志性的广♥告♥词
“Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman.”
“男人都能用 但专为女性设计”
Oh, of course.
噢 没问题
Yeah. Thanks, Deb.
嗯 谢谢 黛布
I think I just scored us a sponsor.
我搞定了一个赞助商
Yeah! All right!
太好了!好!
So I got a lead on a navigator guy.
领航员方面 我有眉目了
You show me a navigator… – He’s in from Key West.
领航员可不能 – 他在基韦斯特
that isn’t full of shit. – You can’t drive the boat too.
满嘴胡说八道 – 你不可能自己开船
We need this guy.
我们需要这个人
Everybody says he’s great, they call him the King of the Gulf.
大家都说他很好 称他为 “海湾之王”
So, I invited him for lunch tomorrow,
所以我邀请他明天吃午餐
and I’m gonna order you the fish tacos with the salsa on the side,
我会帮你点鱼肉玉米卷配莎莎酱
and you’re gonna be your most charming self, aren’t you?
你要展示出最有魅力的一面 好吗?
Nice boat.
船很漂亮
I designed her myself.
我自己设计的
I had to re-draw the lines plans, like, 76 times.
设计图我重画了76次
My wife thought I was freaking out of my mind, but she’s perfect.
我妻子觉得我疯了 但真的很完美
Your wife or your boat? – Both of ’em.
你妻子还是你的船? – 两者都很完美
John Bartlett.
我是约翰·巴特利特
I used to watch you on the Wide World of Sports.
我以前看你的《世界体育大观》节目
Oh yeah?
是吗?
“Thrill of victory, agony of defeat,” and all that shit?
“胜利的激动 失败的痛苦” 看这些吗?
I need to see your navigation cabin.
我要看一下你的导航舱室
No problemo.
没问题
The Gulf Stream’s a raging dick.
墨西哥湾暖流太猛了
It’s basically a fast-moving river in the middle of the ocean
就像大洋中♥央♥一条快速向东流动的河
going east when you wanna go north.
而你是要向北游
If you’re not exceeding its speed… – You’re going backwards.
如果你不能超过它的速度… – 就会不进反退
Yes, I know.
对 我知道
You are aware that I’ve tried this before?
你知道我以前尝试在这里游过吧?
I sure am.
当然
Well, I don’t need a primer on the Gulf Stream, okay?
不需要给我普及墨西哥湾暖流的知识 好吗?
What I need to know is what qualifies you for this mission.
我需要知道的是 你凭什么能胜任这项任务
What’s your pedigree? – Wait… wait a minute. What… what is this?
你的履历如何? – 等一下 这是干什么?
Do you think I’m selling you here,
你觉得我上赶着要为你服务吗?
or do you just have a hair across your ass?
还是你只是不爽?
My last navigator screwed me, okay?
我之前的领航员把我害惨了 好吗?
He had me slamming into the surf for 14 hours straight.
他带着我连续14个小时往浪涌里游
I would’ve made it if he hadn’t… – Well, that’s on you.
要不是因为他 我原本可以完成… – 这怪你自己
I looked him up, your old navigator from ’78.
我查过你1978年用的领航员
America’s Cup preppy asshole who didn’t know shit about the Straits.
是个美洲杯学院派 对佛罗里达海峡屁都不懂
You can have all the pedigree in the world,
不论履历多牛
but if you haven’t sailed here, if you haven’t put in your 10,000 hours,
但如果没在这里航行过 如果没投入一万小时
these counter-currents, these eddies,
面对这些逆流和漩涡
it’s like getting a freaking horse trainer to install your dishwasher.
就像找驯马师来帮你装洗碗机一样
That’s poetic. – Step outside with me for a minute.
你说得很有诗意 – 跟我出来一下
Stick out your tongue.
伸出舌头
Stick out your tongue.
伸出舌头
You taste that?
尝到了吗?
I don’t know, salt? – No.
是什么? 盐? – 不是
Sand from the Sahara 7,000 miles away.
不 是一万公里外撒哈拉沙漠的沙
That’s what this wind’ll do.
这风就是这么厉害
What you wanna do has never been done, right?
你想做的事 从来没人完成过 对吧?
The course must be exact.
航线必须精确无误
The axis of the stream has to be calculated by someone
洋流的轴线必须
who knows what the hell they’re dealing with
由懂行的人来计算
so the stream will work for you, not against you,
这样洋流就能为你所用 而不是对你不利
recomputing every 15 minutes.
每隔15分钟重新计算
You’re off a fraction of a degree to the east,
如果向东稍微偏离
you’re headed to the Turks and Caicos, a fraction to the west, Texas,
就是朝特克斯和凯科斯群岛去 如果向西稍微偏离 就是朝德州去
or worse, you’re spun into an eddy.
甚至进入漩涡
So choose the wrong dude again. No biggie.
所以你可以再一次选错人 没什么大不了
It just might cost you your life.
最多就是送命而已
Well, thank you for your interest in the position.
好的 谢谢你对这个职位的兴趣
Bye. – He’ll do.
再见 – 就他了
Hey… hey, wait. Uh, what about lunch?
哎 等一下 不吃午餐吗?
Huh?

You got a beer?
有啤酒吗?
Yeah. – I need a beer.
有 – 我要啤酒
If anybody in the world can do it, it’s her. Come on.
全世界如果有谁能完成 那一定是她
You must see it, like, a little bit.
拜托 你一定看到了一点她的实力
Otherwise, you wouldn’t be sitting here, right?
否则你不会坐在这里 对吧?
You brought me lunch.
你给我带了午餐
Correct, I did.
没错
I’ll be honest with you, Bonnie. I don’t know. I really don’t.
我跟你说实话 邦妮 不好说 真的不好说
There’s only a few days each year
每年只有几天
when the wind direction and the stream will maybe let a swimmer cross.
风和洋流的方向可能会适合横渡
Maybe. It’s a tiny window.
也许有可能 时间窗口很短
And even then, she may not make it.
即便踩准了时间 她也可能完不成
You know?
你知道吗
Plus, your deal is all volunteer, no comp.
而且你们要求全自愿 没有报酬
We train for months and may not even get a green light.