Stop! No!
别这样!
My face! My face!
我的脸!
Tentacles.
触须!
Right! Get… get her out of the water!
把她拉上船!
Right now!
马上
Get her out!
拉她上来
Diana, stay there!
戴安娜 待在原地!
Hey, Nyad?
哎 耐德?
Nyad?
耐德?
If you wanna catch a nap, guest room down the hall. Go ahead.
要小睡一会儿的话 去大厅走到底的客房♥睡 去吧
What’s going on? What’s going on?
怎么回事?
Nothing.
没怎么
No. No, no, no, no, no.
不是吧?
Come on. Come on, Diana.
加油 戴安娜
You can’t… you can’t do that now. You gotta breathe.
你现在不能这样 你得呼吸
Come on, baby, breathe.
拜托 宝贝 呼吸
Breathe, you breathe deep.
呼吸 深呼吸
I know you got another one in you. Come on, give me another one.
我知道你行的 再呼吸一口
Give me another breath.
再给我呼吸一口
Come on. Stop messing with me, Diana. Breathe, now.
拜托 戴安娜 别耍我了 快呼吸啊!
What happened? What happened? What happened?
怎么回事?
Blow out. Blow out, blow out, blow out, blow out.
吐气
Come on, blow out, blow out. Blow out!
快点吐气!
Diana, blow out. Now, blow out.
戴安娜 吐气!
Oh God.
天呐!
Oh Jesus.
天呐!
Bonnie, Bonnie, Bonnie, Bonnie, feel this.
邦妮 来摸一下
Yeah.

She still thinks she’s swimming.
她以为自己还在游
You still swimming, babe?
你还在游吗 宝贝?
All right, all right, you keep swimming.
好的 继续游
And keep breathing.
继续呼吸
I should’ve pulled her out.
我应该早点拉她上船的
I should’ve said, “That’s it. No, we’re done.”
我应该早点叫停
Why am I not allowed to say
真是气死人了
that it pisses me off to be felled by sea creatures,
被海洋生物击倒
to be rendered powerless by stupid jellyfish?
居然面对水母毫无招架之力
It’s just so beneath me.
我的水平怎么这么低?
When you… when you say it’s beneath you,
你说你的水平怎么这么低
that is just demeaning to us.
这是在贬低我们
To all of us. To me, to Bartlett, Jon Rose, to Luke, to Dee.
贬低我们所有人 我 巴特利特 乔恩·罗斯 路克 迪伊
We worked hard, Diana. – I know you did.
我们很努力 – 我知道你们很努力
Yeah, and we were scared shitless.
我们吓坏了
You’ve any idea what it was like for me? – I know.
知道我当时什么感觉吗? – 我知道
No, no, you don’t know.
不 你不知道
I watched you die, Diana.
我看着你死去 戴安娜
For 15 seconds, I thought you were dead.
那15秒 我以为你死了
All because I said okay to you again.
都是因为我又一次答应了你
I said, “Oh yeah, okay, sure.”
我说: “对 好的 没问题”
I… I can’t do that again. I can’t.
我不能再这样了
Yeah, but I wasn’t. I didn’t. I’m here.
没错 但我没死 我现在好好活着呢
I’m… I’m here, I’m okay, and I’m not quitting.
我没事 我不会放弃
Okay?
好吗?
We have learned so much each time. I’ve… I’ve learned about myself, too.
我们每次都学到了很多 我也更了解自己了
Yeah, okay, what… what did you learn?
你学到了什么?
I don’t wanna look back and feel like I could’ve fought harder.
我不希望回头看时 觉得自己原本可以更努力
I hate that feeling.
我讨厌那种感觉
I know that. What else?
我知道 还有呢?
Look… look, one more time.
再游一次
One more time. That’s it.
最后一次
We spend the next year training,
接下来的一年 我们好好训练
but also fixing the jellyfish problem.
同时也解决水母的问题
I actually got a lead on a box jellyfish expert.
我找到了一个箱型水母专家
How do you already have a lead on a box jellyfish expert?
怎么找到的?
It’s called the internet, Bonnie.
网上找到的 邦妮
Look, she’s a doctor.
她是医生
She seems like a really cool lady.
看样子是一个很酷的女士
Do you have any idea how exhausting you are as a friend?
有你这样的朋友真是累死人
In the future, never let them give her an Epi injection.
以后绝不要给她注射肾上腺素
Box stings cause epinephrine to spike.
被箱型水母刺伤会导致肾上腺素飙升
She’s lucky she didn’t overdose.
她没产生过量反应算走运了
Uh, listen, I told her I was only going if I could protect her from the box.
我跟她说过 能保证她不被箱型水母攻击 我才同意挑战
So, what do you think? Is this crazy?
你有什么想法? 是不是很疯狂?
She can’t get stung again.
她不能再被刺了
You don’t build up immunity to the venom. It works in the opposite way.
对于这种毒素 无法建立免疫 恰恰相反
So there cannot be a next time.
所以不能有下一次
The suit, I designed it expressly for this purpose. It’ll help.
我为此专门设计了这件泳衣 会有帮助
But yeah, I’d say this is pretty crazy,
但是没错 这确实很疯狂
but it’s also very punk rock.
也很大胆
Hello? Bonnie?
邦妮
This is brutal.
这太难穿了
Yeah. Well, we can’t help you.
我们帮不了你
It’s regulation. You gotta put it on yourself.
这是规定 你得自己穿
Well, I can’t do it.
我自己穿不上
Then don’t.
那就别穿
But you will die.
但你会死
Listen, could you come with us?
听我说 你能和我们一起吗?
It would be a great adventure.
这将是一次伟大的冒险
Baumgartner says he’s not afraid of dying on this jump
鲍姆加特纳 说自己不害怕在这次跳跃中丧命
’cause he’s worked hard…
因为他费了千辛万苦才走到这一步
He’s base jumped from…
他的低空跳伞记录…
What’s going on? What is it?
怎么了? 什么事?
Where’s the remote? – What?
遥控器呢? – 什么事?
and from the Christ the… – Check it out.
也曾从救世基♥督♥像跳下 – 看
It’s the hardest swim in the world today.
现今世界上最难的游泳项目
This is the ultimate of ultramarathon swimming.
是超级马拉松游泳的终极桂冠
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑?
She’s… she’s… she’s like the baby.
她像一个小宝宝
and this is like getting a world record and a gold medal at the Olympic Games.
这就像获得世界纪录和奥♥运♥会金牌一样
No, but it’s possibly harder,
不 可能更困难
possibly because no one’s been able to do it.
也许是因为还没人完成过
Yeah, we know no one’s been able to do it.
对 我们知道没人完成过
That’s the whole damn point! – Hey! Can you stop talking? I wanna hear.
就是因为他妈没人完成过! – 别说了 好吗? 我要听
I will not wear a wetsuit, I will not use a shark cage…
我不会穿潜水服 也不会用防鲨笼
I can’t believe this.
太离谱了
This… this is my window. She’s stealing my swim!
这是我的时间窗口 她想偷走我的挑战!
That… No, that’s what I’m gonna do.
不行 这是我要做的事
God! Where’s a box jellyfish when you need one?
天呐! 箱型水母在哪儿呢? 现在正需要!
I’m gonna pretend I didn’t hear that.
我假装没听见
It stopped.
停了
Okay, her tracker stopped.
好的 她的追踪器停了
Where?
停在哪里?
Where’d it stop?
停在哪里?
Right there. – What?
这里 – 啊?
Is it instrument failure? Or, wait.
是设备故障吗? 等一下
Wait… – Did they pull her out?
等等… – 把她拉上船了?
Lookit, lookit, lookit. Wait a minute.
看 等一下
Remote.
遥控器
Painful stings from a swarm of the creatures
仅仅游了11个小时
just 11 hours into the swim forced McCardell to ditch the whole idea.
麦卡德尔就因被一群生物刺痛 而被迫放弃挑战
Yes! – Yes!
好! – 好!
Yes, yes, yes, yes!
好!
I had one coming out of my mouth.
我从嘴巴里
I was pulling it, this tentacle, out of my mouth,
拉出一根触须
but I ended up just begging them.
但最后还是没办法
I’m like, “I need to get out. This is… this is not going away.”
我心想: “我得上船 没戏了
“It’s only gonna get worse. Like, this is the start.”
只会变得更糟糕 而这才刚刚开始”
Goodness. – I’m not coming back.
天呐! – 我不会再来了 到此为止
You won’t attempt again? – No.
你不会再次尝试? – 没错
Bonnie, Bonnie, wake up.
邦妮 醒醒