Alex. Alex.
怎么了
What?
放在那白桌另一边
Right over there on the other side of the white table, please.
过了 不错不错 谢谢
A little bit over. Perfect, perfect. Thank you.
太棒了 上帝啊
This is gorgeous. My God.
这东西肯定用塑料包了五十年
I think she kept it in plastic for, like, 50 years.
-干的好 -谢谢
-Nice work, killer. -Thanks.
-那是什么 -我也不确定
-What is that? -I’m not sure.
把这个桌面放上就好了
Just take the top right on the base there.
太帅了
That is gorgeous.
不会吧 看这个
Holy cow. Look at this.
我们要价多少好呢 四百
What do we ask for that? Four?
再多点 五百
More. Five?
六百 七百 八百
Six, seven. Eight.
我好有罪恶感啊
Oh, I feeI so guilty.
-谁发来的这个 -给安德拉的
– Who sent us this? – We got that for Andra.
她生日 我们请她过来吧
It’s her birthday. I thought we’d have her over.
-你在开玩笑吗 -没有
– You’re joking. – I’m not.
还有她倒霉的外孙女们
And her miserable granddaughters, as well.
可真是个馊主意
Sounds like a gas.
我可不想邻居一团霉气
I don’t wanna have bad vibes right next door to us.
我感觉糟透了
I feel terrible.
那家伙有些很不错的东西
Hey. You know who I heard had some great stuff?
那个挂了的老头
The dead guy.
-楼下的那个 -没错
– Downstairs? – Yeah.
那就走吧
Let’s go.
你父亲的事 节哀顺变
So sorry to hear about your dad.
没事 他病了嘛
Well, he was sick.
-年纪大了 -没错
– He was old. -Yeah.
我们从楼管那打听来的电♥话♥
We got the number from the Super Help.
希望不会太唐突
I hope that’s okay we did that.
-不会 -那就好
– No, that’s fine. – Good.
我不太清楚你们是想要这些东西吗
I don’t know if you’re gonna want any of these things, though.
肯定有些是我们需要的
I think there are definitely some pieces we couId use.
是嘛
Yeah?
复古啊
It’s so oId-fashioned.
我觉得没人需要这些东西
I didn’t think anybody wanted this stuff anymore.
我想你们认识他吧 我爸
Well, I guess you knew him. You knew my Dad?
他在这楼里住了很长时间了
He Iived in the building a long time.
是的 他人很好
Yeah, he was a very nice man.
马丁是个不错的老头儿
Martin was lovely.
-没错 -不错
– Yeah. – Lovely man.
那么 你打算怎么处理这间公♥寓♥
So, what are you gonna do with the apartment?
有邻居买♥♥了 他们应该是想改建
Oh, the neighbours bought it. I think they wanna break through.
这会可能正在庆祝呢
They’re probably ceIebrating over there.
-不会的 -不会
– No. – No.
他们付了多少钱
How much did they pay?
什么
What?
对不起 失礼了
I’m so sorry. That was incredibly rude.
凯特 你是怎么了
Kate. Jesus.
很抱歉 我…
I’m very sorry. I’m…
要是把咱家的信投到了他的邮箱
This guy would throw away
这老不死的肯定会把信扔掉
our mail if it was put in his box by mistake.
你确定他认识咱家吗
Are you sure he knew who we were?
他当然知道 他又不蠢
Of course he knew who we were. He didn’t give a crap.
天呐 我的杂♥志♥原来去这他那儿了
Oh, my God. That’s where all my magazines went.
我看这么多电视都是因为他
It’s his fault that I watch so much television.
现在他挂了 你又可以看杂♥志♥了
Now he’s dead, so you can go back to reading magazines.
你知道吗 我真希望你爷爷还在世
You know what, I wish that your grandpa was still alive
这样你们祖孙两可以那样其乐融融
so that you could hang out with him like that.
那是他爸爸
I think that’s his dad.
那家伙…那可是个老头
That guy’s…that guy’s oId.
你也是老头
You’re oId.
是 但是我不…我看起来…
Yeah, but I don’t…I don’t Iook…
我看起来没那么老
I don’t Iook Iike that.
-请帮忙打包 -我看起来是那样的吗
– Will you wrap this up, please? – Do I look like that?
-当然 -谢谢
– You got it. – Thanks.
-家里有胃药吗 -不知道
– Do we have any Pepto? – I don’t know.
真不知道那地有没有咱想得好
I don’t know if that place is as good as we think.
没想到这地也有要饭的 等等
Well, I don’t think it’s known for burgers. Wait a second.
先生
Excuse me, sir.
你饿吗 需要这个吗
Are you hungry? Would you like this?
我在等座位
I’m waiting for a table.
对不起 真的很对不起
I’m sorry. I really am.
-太抱歉了 -真的非常非常的抱歉
– I’m so sorry. – I’m so sorry. Really.
-请原谅我 -不好意思了
– PIease forgive me. – We’re very sorry.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
他看起来无家可归
He looked homeless.
他一看就是等餐的黑人而已
He looked like a black man waiting for a table.
-你还帮外婆洗衣服 -对
– You do your grandma’s laundry? – Yep.
-不恶心吗 -什么意思
– Is it gross? – What do you mean?
就是 老太太的内衣啥的
Like, old-lady underwear.
-我不仔细看 -好主意
– I don’t really look. – Good idea.
听说你们都会过来我家
So I heard you guys are coming over later.

Yep.
-很好 -对
– CooI. – Yeah.
女士们好
Hey, ladies.
今天天气真好
Gorgeous day.
看叶子的好天气
Going to see the leaves.
回见
See you.
树叶 这些人是怎么了
The leaves. What is with these people?
-是呀 -谁想出来的
– I know. – Who gives a shit?
-反正我没想 -是吗
– I don’t. – Really.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
牛仔裤真不该卖♥♥这么贵
You shouldn’t charge so much for jeans.
来 我来帮你
Here. I’ll do it.
我眼睛要是好了 也能自己做
When I get my eyes fixed I’ll be able to do it myseIf.
外婆 你这一点儿喝的都没有
Grandma, you’ve got nothing to drink in this place.
谁在说话
Who’s talking?
是玛丽 她找酒呢
It’s Mary. She’s looking for alcohol.
这地方可真够脏的
This place is filthy.
拜托 我有打扫
Hey, I clean it.
这会肉毒杆菌中毒的
This has botulism.
我们究竟为啥要去他家
Why exactly are we going there?
这样他们就可以毒死外婆 然后拆掉她的公♥寓♥
So they can poison Grandma and demoish her apartment.
那就抓紧点吧
Then Iet’s make it fast.
拿着
Here.
什么东西
What’s this?
这是我们俩送给你生日礼物
It’s your birthday present from the two of us.
快点 快打开
Go on, open it.
我来吧
I got it.
好了 看吧
Now, okay. Here.
太花哨了吧
Too fancy.
你喜欢吗 仔细看看吧
Yeah, well, do you like it? I mean, look at it. Here.
我要这衣服干什么
What am I gonna do with this?
-穿着睡觉 -说谢谢 外婆
– Sleep in it. – Say thank you, Grandma.
-我说过了 -没有 你根本没说
– I did. – No. Actually you didn’t.
没关系的 只是
Look, it’s okay. It’s just….
我觉得你的那件睡衣太旧了所以
I thought that since yours is so old that….
留到特别的时候穿好了
I’ll save it for a special occasion.
什么特别的时候
What special occasion might that be?
当睡衣太花哨啦 就是这样
Too fancy to sIeep in. That’s all.
请进 欢迎
Come on in. Welcome.
-什么味啊 -这里有点窄
– What’s that smell? – It’s a little cramped in here.
上帝啊 外婆
Grandma. Jesus.
-我闻到糊味 -是吗
– I smell something burnt. – Oh, you do?
大家都听得到 抱歉
Everyone can hear you. Sorry.
她太不礼貌了 你应该闻闻她公♥寓♥的味
She’s so rude. You should smeII her place.
我家里一点味都没有
My place doesn’t smell.
你的小便一点味都没有 不可理喻
Piss and mould have no odour. What was I thinking?
玛丽

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!