怎么计划的
What do you think?
你准备怎么拓宽
Where exactly are you gonna expand?
我们准备拆掉这堵墙
Well, we’re gonna break through that wall…
那里就变成我们的主卧室
…and that’ll be our master bedroom.
那里将变成洗衣间
Over there is gonna be laundry room.
-哪儿 -就在那里
– Where? – Right there.
不错 在市里洗衣服很麻烦
That’s so great. Laundry is such a drag in the city.
没错 卧室里会有一个主卫生间和…
It is. And the bedroom will be a master bath and–
你很幸运
You’re so lucky.
一个专门的衣橱 真正的衣橱
A proper closet, a reaI closet.
肯定特漂亮
It’s gonna be gorgeous.
是啊 我都等不及了
Yeah, I know. I can’t wait.
你在说什么啊 我们当然等的及
What do you mean? Of course we can wait.
咱们又不赶时间
We’re not in any sort of rush here.
蛋糕怎么样 好吃吗 安德拉
How’s the cake? How’s that cake, Andra?
太干了
Dry.
你知道 你绝对喝醉了 太失礼了
You know, you were totally drunk. It’s embarrassing.
-我没喝醉 -你总是醉醺醺的
– I was not drunk. – You’re always drunk.
你还跟人调情
You flirted.
你压根不知道啥叫调情
You don’t even know what flirting is.
-你是个酒鬼 -你干吗到处告诉别人
– You’re an alcoholic. – Why do you run around teillng peopIe…
我用晒黑床
…I use a tanning bed?
因为 因为你撒谎 躺在晒黑床上
Well, because– It’s because you lie. On a tanning bed.
那又如何 又没伤害到别人
So what? It’s not hurting anybody.
你对外婆很刻薄
You’re mean to Grandma.
她是个老不死的
She’s a bitch.
你怎么在轮椅上做♥爱♥
How do you fuck in a wheelchair?
我想还是得上♥床♥上去
Well, I guess you go on the bed.
我的意思是 即使是大腿
I mean, even if the legs
也没法施展开来的 对吧
don’t work the middle part might, I guess, huh?
-我说 她比我想象的还讨厌 -是
– Man, she’s even worse than I thought. – Yeah.
你甚至都不认识楼管的老婆
You don’t even know the super’s wife.
安德拉呢
Andra.
太讨厌了
Awful.
-搞得我对丽贝卡很抱歉 -搞得我对
– It makes me feel bad for Rebecca. – Makes me feeI less guilty…
等她蹬腿反而少了些罪恶感
…waiting for her to die.
盼着她死
Wanting her to die.

Shit.
-要不用枕头闷死她吧 -然后开始装♥修♥
– Can’t we put a pillow over her head? – And start construction?
对了 你跟那个姐姐眉来眼去的
Hey. You were flirting with the sister.
我知道
I know.
我昏了头 她就是个婊♥子♥
I have no idea why. She’s such a bitch.
因为她年轻貌美
Because she’s young and pretty.
-嗨 -出去
– Hi. – Get out.
-早 -早上好
– Morning. – Good morning.
只要换个线就成
Just gonna rewire this real quick.
艾利克斯 过来一下
Alex, come here for a second.
那个桌子在另一个商家那卖♥♥五千美元
Another dealer is selling that table for $5000.
真行啊 你花了多少钱买♥♥的
That’s great. How much you pay for it?
四千买♥♥了整套公♥寓♥
Four thousand for the whole apartment.
那男的不知道吗
The guy had no idea?
他不想操心
He didn’t wanna be bothered.
那就别想了
Then don’t worry about it.
看中什么请尽管开口
Let me know if I can help you with anything.
-好 谢谢 -好的
– Yeah. Thank you. – Sure.
艾利克斯
Alex?
你怎么对这件事这么无动于衷
How come you feel so okay about it?
因为这本来就没什么大不了的
Because it’s okay.
好吧
Okay.
我还记得这个东西刚开始流行的时候
I remember when this was first in style.
那时我就不喜欢 现在也是
I didn’t like it then, I don’t like it now.
-这件多少钱 -你干吗多此一举
– How much is this one? – Why are you asking?
-八千 -好吧
– That is 8000. – Okay.
-这个板材很高级的 -看出来了
– It’s a sublime piece. -I see.
-这件家具很实用 -谢谢
– You can do many things with it. – Thank you.
没事
Sure.
-欢迎来到美肌主义 -非常感谢
– Welcome to Skintology. – Thank you very much.
玛丽有空做面部美容吗
Is Mary avallable for a facial?
哪个玛丽 我们这里有俩叫这名的
Which Mary? We actually have two.
-最近怎么样 -挺好的
– How you doing? – Great.
-这边请 -好的
– Right this way. – Okay.
是不是成像不好
They didn’t get a good picture or something.
不是 你也知道 这是常事
No. You know, it happens.
没什么大不了的
It doesn’t necessarlly mean anything.
让我孙子跑过来送我 我挺过意不去的
I feel bad making my grandson schlep me back here.
他是个大忙人 但是单身
He’s a busy person. But single.
从没交过女朋友 我也不知道原因
Never has a girlfriend, I don’t know why.
-你有男朋友了吗 -没有
– You have a guy? – No.
我是说 我没找到
I mean, I’m trying.
你没必要自己去找吧
You shouldn’t have to try.
我有过几次网络约会
I went on a couple of computer dates.
-肯定挺槽糕的吧 -是啊
– Oh, that must be awful. – It was.
我觉得要是霍华德·斯坦恩能去做美容 我也行
I figured if Howard Stern can get a facial, so can I.
你知道他把鼻子整了
You know he had his nose done.
他很帅 好像永远会这么风光下去
He looks great. He’s never gonna hit the wall.
我知道 我特爱霍华德
I know. I love Howard.
我也是
Me too.
眼罩 闭上眼
Eye cups. Close your eyes.
太新奇了 真的
Oh, fancy. Really fancy.
-我爱阿蒂 -我知道
– I Iove Artie. – I know.
我爱死他了
He kills me.
我希望能整天放他的歌♥
I wish I couId play him all day
可我不得不放这该死的轻音乐
but I have to play this New Age shit.
搞得我都想自杀了
Makes me want to kill myself.
我是说 还会有那个男人
I mean, what kind of guy
宣告全世界他有一个小鸡鸡
tells the world that he has a little tiny dick?
真是太酷了
How cool is that?
有点酷
Kind of.
-你皮肤不错 -谢谢
– You have nice skin. – Thanks.
我小时候皮肤很差的
I had terrible skin as a kid.
可怜的艾比 脸上长着青春痘
You know, poor Abby. Face is covered with zits.
我猜这也遗传 是吧
I guess it’s hereditary, right?
你没必要感到自责
Well, you shouldn’t blame yourseIf.
我们会用蒸汽打开你的毛孔
We’ll let the steam open your pores.
这是欧式美颜术的一部分
Oh, it’s part of the European facial.
手部按♥摩♥ 肩膀按♥摩♥
Hand massage, shoulder massage.
你要吗
Do you want it?
行啊
Sure.
没关系 别动 我来
It’s okay. Don’t– I’ll get it.
我没料到你会这么做
I didn’t know you were gonna do that.
我也是
Neither did I.
-你还想继续美容吗 -当然
– Do you still want a facial? – Yes, please.
-抱歉 能问一下吗 -当然可以
– Excuse me. Can you help me? – Oh, sure.
很漂亮对吧 品相很好
Beautiful, isn’t it? Perfect condition.
你要价多少
What are you asking for it?
五千五
Fifty-five hundred.
五千怎么样
How about five thousand?
成交
Okay.
-好啊 -你答应今天去
– Hi. – You promised today.
-答应去干什么 -牛仔裤
– What did I promise? – Jeans.
-不闹别扭了 -不闹了
– No fighting. – No fighting.
这东西你从哪淘的
Where’d you find this?
-很少见的颜色 -是啊
– Really unusual colours. – Yeah.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我奶奶身体一切都还好吧
Do you know if everything’s all right with my grandmother?
你得去问问医生
You’ll have to talk to the doctor.
片子上似乎有东西
He probably just saw something
医生现在正在作诊断
and wants to make sure it’s nothing.
-你叫丽贝卡 对吧 -是的
– It’s Rebecca, right? – Yeah. Right.
-我叫尤金 -再一次问好
– Eugene. – Hi. Again.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!