Yeah.
是啊
So, when does he leave? Tomorrow.
他什么时候离开? 明天
You get to keep the clothes? Yeah.
你能把这些衣服留下吗? 是的
Edward asked me if I wanted to see him again,
爱德华问我是否还想再见他
but I think, I think definitely no.
可我想我的答复是不
I mean, it’s just another week, right?
我是说 只不过是又一星期 对不?
Definitely no. Yeah.
绝对不想见 对
Oh, no! What?
不! 怎么?
I know this weepy look on your face. Oh, no, you don’t!
我看到你脸上充满了悲伤 不 我没有
You fell in love with him, didn’t you? No. Kit, please!
你八成是爱上他了 不 凯特 求你
Oh, stop it. You’ve fallen in love with him? Kit!
别说了 你真是爱上他了吗? 凯特
Did you kiss him on the mouth? Uhhh, uh, yeah. I did.
你吻他了吗? 是 我吻他的嘴了
You kissed him on the mouth? I did. It was nice.
你们真接吻了吗? 是的 感觉很好
You fall in love with him and you kiss him on the mouth? Did I not teach you anything?
你真的爱上他 还跟他接吻了? 我是怎么教你的?
Look, I’m not stupid, okay? I’m…I’m not in love with him.
我没那么蠢 我…我没有爱上他
I just…I like him.
我只是…喜欢他
You like him? Yeah.
你喜欢他? 对
You definitely like him.
你肯定是喜欢他
Well, he’s not a bum. He’s a rich, classy guy.
他不是流浪汉 他是个阔老 上流社会的
Who’s gonna break my heart, right?
他会让我心碎 是吗
Oh, no. Come on. You don’t know that. Hey, he asked you, right?
算了 你也没有想到 他说还想见你?
Maybe you guys could, like, um, you know, get a house together,
也许你们会 买♥♥座房♥子住在一起
and like, buy some diamonds and a horse.
买♥♥些珠宝 还有一匹马
I don’t know. Anyway, it could work. It happens.
我不知道 不过这种事发生过
When does it happen, Kit? When does it really happen?
什么时候发生过 什么时候真的发生过?
Who does it really work out for? Did it work out for Skinny Marie or Rachel? No.
在我们知道的人里 你听说过谁发生过这样的事? 没有
Those were very specific cases of crackheads.
这种事肯定是发生过的
I just wanna know who it works out for.
我只是想知道谁遇到过
You give me one example of somebody that we know that it happened for.
你给我举个例子 你只要说出一个人
Name someone? You want me to name someone? Yeah, one person that it worked out for.
你让我找出一个人来? 对 一个遇到过这种事的人
You want me to, like, give you a name or something? Yeah, I’d like a name.
你想让我给你举个例子 是 我要个例子
Oh, God, the pressure of a name.
上帝 一时还真想不出来
Cinder-fuckin’-rella.
有了 那个他妈的灰姑娘
Mr Morse, you said this morning you wish to speak to Mr Lewis.
摩西先生 你说你今天上午有话想跟路易斯先生说
Mr Lewis is now listening.
现在路易斯先生正听着呢
I’ve reconsidered my position on your acquisition offer.
我又重新考虑了你们购买♥♥我公♥司♥的报价
On one condition.
只有一个条件
I’m not so concerned about me, but the people who are working for me.
不是关于我自己 是关于我的雇员
It’s not a problem. They’ll be taken care of.
这没有问题 他们会得到我们的安置
Now then, gentlemen, if we could address ourselves to the contracts in front of you.
如果你们注意看一下 你们面前的这份合同
If you look… Excuse me, Phil.
如果你们… 对不起 菲利普
Gentlemen, I’d like to speak to Mr Morse alone.
先生们 我想和摩西先生单独谈谈
Thank you.
谢谢
All right, gentlemen. You heard the man. Please wait outside.
好吧 先生们 你们听到了 请出去等一会
You too, Phil.
你也出去 菲利普
What do you mean? I mean I would like to speak to Mr Morse alone.
你是什么意思? 我想和摩西先生单独谈谈
Why does he get to stay?
那他为什么在这?
Please. Please.
求你 求你了
I’ll be right outside. Good.
我就在外边等着 好的
Is that better? It’s all right.
这样好些吗? 好的
Would you like a cup of coffee? Black.
要一杯咖啡吗? 不放糖
Mr Morse…my interests in your company have changed.
摩西先生…我对你公♥司♥的兴趣已经改变了
What is it you’re after now, Mr Lewis?
你现在说这话是什么意思
Well, I no longer wish to buy your company and take it apart.
我不想买♥♥你的公♥司♥ 再把它拆开了卖♥♥出去
But I don’t want anyone else to either.
我也不想让别人这样做
And it is still extremely vulnerable.
但是 你的公♥司♥仍然有很大的麻烦
So I find myself in unfamiliar territory.
而我不太熟悉你的行业
I wanna help you.
我想帮助你
Why?
为什么?
Mr Morse, I think we can do something very special with your company.
我认为我们可以 对你的公♥司♥做些特殊的安排
What about our Navy contracts?
那海军的合同怎么样?
Ah, they weren’t dead. Just delayed.
它并没有被取消 只是延期了
I bluffed a little bit. You’re very good at it.
我那时是诈你们的 你很擅长这个
Thank you very much. It’s my job.
谢谢夸奖 这是我的工作
I think we can leave the details up to the others.
我们可以把细节 留给其它人来讨论
I find this hard to say without sounding condescending,
我这么说还真是有点难以启齿
but…I’m proud of you.
可是…我为你感到骄傲
Thank you.
谢谢你
I think we can let in the other suits now.
我想我们可以让其它人进来了
Let’s continue the meeting.
我们继续开会吧
Come in, gentlemen. Sit down.
进来吧 先生们 请坐
Edward, please. What was this all about?
爱德华 这到底是怎么回事?
It’s all yours, Phil. Finish it up.
剩下的事是你的 菲利普 干活吧
Hold it. Hold it, these aren’t signed. These aren’t signed!
等等 还没有签字呢
Can someone please tell me what the fuck is going on here?
有谁能他妈的 告诉我发生了什么?
Mr Lewis and I are going to build ships together.
路易斯先生和我准备合资造船
Great big ships.
造很大的船
You know, I think I’m gonna go for a walk.
我打算散散步 你在这等着
Just stay here for a while. I’ll be back. Yes, sir, Mr Lewis.
我一会就回来 好的 先生
Well, well. Hello again. I’m looking for Edward.
又见面了 我找爱德华
Edward’s not here. I thought he was with you.
爱德华不在 我以为他跟你在一起
No. Uh, Edward is definitely not with me.
不 爱德华绝对没有跟我在一起
No, if Edward were with me…
没有 如果爱德华跟我在一起…
When, actually. When Edward was with me,
实际上 他跟我在一起时
he didn’t blow off billion-dollar deals.
他从来没有放弃过十亿美元
No, I think that, uh,
所以我认为
Edward’s with you, that’s what I think.
爱德华跟你在一起 我就是这么想的
Mind if I have a drink? No.
我能喝杯酒吗? 可以
No, thank you.
不 谢谢
Well, I’ll just wait.
我在这等他
Uh, Edward will be back soon. Any minute, he’ll be home.
爱德华一会就回来 他随时可能回家来
You know…
你要明白…
This is not home. This is, uh, a hotel room.
这不是家 这是饭店房♥间
And, uh, you are not…the little woman.
而你也不是…小妇人
You’re a hooker.
你是妓♥女♥
Maybe you’re a very good hooker, you know?
也许 你是个很出色的妓♥女♥
I mean, maybe if I do you, then I wouldn’t care about losing millions of dollars,
我是说 如果我♥干♥了你 我可能就不会在乎损失了几百万金钱了
because I have to be very honest with you right now, Vivian.
现在我要诚实地告诉你
Right now I really do care. I really do.
现在我马上就要做 我真想做
And right now I am really pissed, you know?
是真的 我是说 马上 知道吗?
Right now I am just freaking out.
我现在的心情非常糟糕
So maybe if I screw you, huh, and take you to the opera,
我跟你乐一阵 我会变成一个幸福的人
then I could be a happy guy just like Edward. Hey, get off me!
就像爱德华一祥 别碰我
Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Goddam it!
他妈的
Come on! Come on! Okay, whore. Get off me!
来吧! 别假正经了
Let’s do it! Get off me! How much is it? A hundred bucks?
来吧 别碰我! 你要多少钱? 100块?
Ninety bucks? Fifty? Get off me! You a 50dollar whore, Vivian?
90块? 50块? 放开我! 你这婊♥子♥要50元 是不是?
What are you doing? Get off her! Get off her!
你在干什么? 放开她 放开她
Stop! I don’t wanna hurt you! Stop! I don’t know how to tell you this. You already did, Edward!
住手 我不想弄伤你 我不知道怎么跟你说 我已经干过了 爱德华
Ow! All right. All right! Get outta here!
好吧好吧 出去!
Look. She’s a whore, man. She’s a goddam…Ah!
她是个荡♥妇♥ 她是个该死的…
Damn it! Shit! Goddam it!
他妈的 靠 他妈的
I think you broke my nose. Get outta here.
我想你打破我鼻子了 滚出去
What is wrong with you? Come on, Edward! I gave you ten years!
你到底是怎么了 我为你干了十年
I devoted my whole life to you!
我把一生都献给你了
That’s bullshit. This is such bullshit!
胡说八道 那全是胡说八道
It’s the kill you love, not me!
你喜欢的是屠♥杀♥ 不是我
And I made you a very rich man doing exactly what you loved!
你喜欢为我♥干♥ 是因为我使你成了一个非常富有的人
Now get outta here!
滚出去
Get out!
滚!
Why do guys know how to hit a woman right across the cheek?
为什么男人都懂得如何去揍女人 打她们的脸
Wham! And it feels like your eye is gonna explode.
似乎非要把你的眼睛打出来
What do they do? Do they, they pull you aside in high school and show you how to do this?
他们想要干什么? 他们是在高中学的吗? 有人教过你怎么打女人吗
Is that…Ow!
是否…
Not all guys hit.
不是每个人都打
I heard about what you did with Morse.
我听说了你为摩西做的事
It was a business decision.
那是个商业决定
It was good. It felt good.
那很好 我感觉很好
I think this is okay.
我好多了
I gotta get going.
我得走了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!