把这个地方想像成美国地图
Think of this place like a map of the US.
我们的牢房♥那边 那是纽约城
Our cell over there, that’s New York City.
医务室 我们的出口 是加利福尼亚
The infirmary, our exit, that’s California.
我们脚下连接两边的管道…
The pipes beneath us that connect the two…
-66号♥公路 -我们要离开的必经之路
-Route 66. -Our ticket out of here.
66公路直接在那个房♥子下面经过
Route 66 runs beneath that building.
那是管道上方的唯一建筑
It’s the only building sitting on top of those tunnels.
我们要做的就是以P.I.的身份进里面去
All we gotta do is get in there,on PI,
给我们自己挖个出口
and dig ourselves an onramp.
-在哪? -就这
-Which one? -Right there.
这里4英尺下面连接主管道
This goes down four feet.Connects to the main line below.
我们要做的就是加宽它
All we’ve gotta do is widen it
这样66号♥公路就有了出口
and we’ve got ourselves an onramp to Route 66.
我要弄清楚
I’m gonna find out, you know,
你在上面干什么
what it is you’re doing up there.
你说你到天花板上去
You told me that you had been up
是为了P.I.的工作 但…
in the crawlspace for PI,
P.I.从来没有派过这样的任务
and PI was never assigned to go there.
我们给你…
We got you…
一个小礼物
a little get well gift.
你叫什么?
What’s your name?
发生了一起爆♥炸♥事故
There was an explosion.
煤气管道爆♥炸♥ 里面所有人都死了
Gas line. Everyone inside was killed.
我们对抗的这伙人 不把我们干掉不会罢休的
These people won’t stop until we’re dead.
我们不能永远躲下去
We can’t hide forever.
那个孩子呢 据说杀了父母的那个?
How about that kid?The one killed his parents?
-哦 他被抓了 -真的?
Oh, they got him. -They did?
他已经在看管之下
He’s in custody.
我知道你的样子 你这狗♥杂♥种♥!
I know what you look like, you son of a bitch.
菲利·法尔曾
Philly Falzone.
你知道这里有人知道他的下落
Word is someone knows where Fibonacci is
无论如何也要想办法
and you’re not doing anything about it.
帮帮我
Help me.
求你了
Please.
你要原谅这个孩子
You’ll have to forgive my boy.
他老是做些不应该做的事
He has the propensity to be a bit gregarious when he shouldn’t be.
在监狱的浴室总是感到很害怕
Fraternising in the prison shower. Come on.
也许你该让他歇一会
Maybe you oughta cut the kid a break.
你是不是对我的行为有意见啊 你没这么蠢吧
You wouldn’t be meddling in my affairs,now, would you?You can’t be that stupid.
现在我跟你算是同一条船上的人了
Not while I’m so fully invested in your affairs.
这是你们两个之间的事 与我无关
What’s between you and him is between you and him.
我就这个意思
That’s what I thought you said.
你一定要帮我
You’ve gotta help me.
你一定要帮我
You gotta help me.
你找错人了 这是警♥察♥的事
You talk to the wrong man.This is a matter for the police.
我说的可是我儿子
This is my son we’re talking about.
看在上帝的份上 他失踪了 帮帮我!
For god say,He’s missing. Do something!
你必须明白 我只是个监狱的狱长
You have got to understand,I am the warden of a prison.
牵涉到法律问题
When it comes to the law,
我完全无能为力
absolutely there is nothing I can do.
外面发生的事完全超出我的权力范围
Whatever happens is out of my jurisdiction
除非事情在里面
until it comes through those gates.
这就是里面的事! 放我出去!
It just did. Let me out.
-什么? -让我去找他
-What? -Let me find him.
我了解他的想法 我知道他会去哪
I know how he thinks.I know where he’d run.
布伦斯 现在跟你说清楚
I’d have thought
以目前的情况 你应该清楚自己是个死囚
by now you’d understand your position as a death row inmate.
这个忙我绝对帮不了
There is no way I can honour that request.
你说谎.你有这权力
That ain’t true.You get the power.
如果犯人家属有紧急情况 你可以批准假释
In case of a family emergency,you can grant an inmate supervised leave.
你儿子现在是杀人案的首要嫌疑人!
Your son is a prime suspect in a double homicide.
你以为来干什么的 午休?
What do you think this is, a siesta?
看到没有?看到我的脸在上面没有? 知道这是什么意思吗?
You see that? You see my face up there?Any idea how it got there?
工作积极性
Work ethic.
这个词在你们国家有什么意义吗?
Those two words mean anything in your country?
你是狱工 在这里可不允许偷懒
You’re on PI, so quit slow-walking me.
下次就不只是警告了
I’m not gonna warn you again.
看什么?!
What are you looking at?
狱警发现碎块 就会知道我们在挖洞
The bulls find this stuff,they’ll know we’re digging.
所以我们要把这些处理掉…
That’s why we gotta get rid of it.
每次一小块
One piece at a time.
新人来了
Freshmen.
装得酷一点 伙计
Best put on ourjail face, BG.
那些家伙看到你愁眉苦脸 会把你烦到死的
These crabs see you puckering,they bitchify you in a heartbeat.
看来我现在得给你换个称呼了
I gotta find something else to call you now.
-为什么? -因为你现在不是”嫩鸡”了
-Why’s that? -Cos you ain’t a fish no more.
你现在不是监狱里最新的人…
You ain’t the newest con in the tank.
我本来可以帮他的
I could’ve done something.
不 帝博格掌握那孩子的生死 你无能为力
No.T-Bag had his hooks in that kid.There was nothing you could have done.
我本可以告诉狱长
I could’ve told the Pope.
他就会被送到隔离区 这样就不会有事了
He could’ve transferred the kid to ADSEG.Then he will be in safe.
算了 迈克尔 你甚至都不认识他
Go easy, Michael. You didn’t even know him.
这样就能心安理得?
And that makes it OK?
我因为怕惹麻烦而没去帮他
I turned my back on him because I didn’t wanna make waves.
因为更容易…所以…无视这些事情
It was just… easier to look the other way,
-以保证计划的安全 -你做到了
-keep the plan safe. -And you did.
以什么样的代价?
But at what price?
妈妈可不是这样教我们的
That’s not how she raised us.
别人有难 就要伸出援手
A man’s down, you give him your hand.
如果她知道我成了这样的人 在坟墓里也会辗转反侧
She’d roll over in her grave if she knew.
不 不会的
She wouldn’t.
你对我伸了援手 迈克尔
You’ve given me your hand, Michael.
我儿子在外面危在旦夕
My son’s out there with a bull’s eye on his back.
无论如何我们也要出去 求你
Do whatever you gotta do to get us out of here. Please.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
只是想找点咖啡
I was just looking for some coffee.
对 没咖啡了
There isn’t any.
那些是我父亲的 如果你想知道的话
They belonged to my father,if you were wondering.
在这放了多久了?
How long have they been in there?
不知道 五年吧
I don’t know. Five years?
我跟你说 维罗妮卡 我们一起经历了那么多事
You know, Veronica, we’ve been through a lot
而且 跟你一样我现在也心烦意乱
and I’m freaking out here as much as you are,
但你看我的眼神有时候就像…
but you get this look in your eye sometimes like…
就像我是坏人
like I’m the bad guy.
我根本不了解你 尼克
I don’t know who you are.
你只是像穿着闪亮铠甲的骑士一样 突然出现
You just magically show up like some knight in shining armour.
我今天才能没事
I’m really safe today.
我…我觉得你忽视了一些东西
You know, I think you seem to be forgetting something here.
我现在跟你一样处境危险
I’m in the cross hairs the same way you are,
都是为了你的前男友 这个人不是我父亲 只是个囚犯
all for your ex-boyfriend, I’m not my father who is a scumbag criminal
只是正好他被人陷害进了监狱
who just happens to be in prison for the one crime he didn’t commit.
我告诉你 我受够了这些事情
You know something? I got enough of my own crap to deal with.
你要走就走
You wanna go, you go.
不介意我跟着你混吧 古沙?
Mind if I lamp with you, cuzzo?
滚蛋 小雪花(白人)
Roll, snowflake.
伙计 我只是…
Hey, man, I’m just…
我是新来的 明白? 我只是在找些伴儿
I’m just new, you know?I’m looking for some homies.
我说了 滚!
I said roll.
怎么了 我才刚到啊
Brother, I’m just launching.
是吗 那就到一边去 小白
Yeah? Well, launch somewhere else,white boy.
好的 伙计
All right, y’all.
我自己会走的
I’m fitting to bounce.
别激动
Peace.
那个小子没意识到自己的肤色啊
Boy’s a bit confused about his pigmentation,
但他还是有勇气的 是吧
but he sure does have spunk, doesn’t he?
阿布鲁奇?
Abruzzi!
-是? -在干什么?
-Yeah? -What are you doing?
你说”在干什么?” 是什么意思?
What do you mean, what am I doing?
月初就要到了 约翰
First of the month’s coming up, John.
-怎么? -这个月的我没拿到
-Yeah? So? -I haven’t got my monthly.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!