不能这么做
We can’t.
该死的
Damn it.
我不能这么做
I can’t.
我得走了
And I gotta go.
-老婆 你来了 -艾弗卡托
-Hey,squirt. -Avocado.
我得说多少次
How many times I gotta say it?
你要叫得正式一点
You address me formal like.
-博斯·约翰逊先生 -这样好多了
-Mr.Balls Johnson -That’s better.
我想你和我可以解决点事儿
I think maybe you and I can work something out.
是吗
Really?
是的 听着 我外面有个朋友
Check it,I got this homie on the outside
他可以每个月给你户头上存100块
and he can put a hundie into your commissary account each month.
感谢你想得这么周到
It was nice of you to think of me like that,
但你只有一样我要的
but you only got one thing I need.
我要你帮我办点事儿 再来一次撞击偷窃
I need you to get something for me.Do your bump and swipe thing.
-像上次偷表那样 -对
-Like I did with the watch? -Exactly.
上次给了我很多好处啊
Yeah,that did me a lot of good.
警卫发现了 他们把我和艾弗卡托关一个房♥间
Guards found out and they stuck me into a cell with Avocado.
所以如果你想要我偷东西 你也得为我做点事儿
So if you want something glommed,you need to do something for me.
帮我杀了那家伙
Kill that son of a bitch.
这不是我所能办到的
That’s not something I can do.
操♥他♥妈♥的霍纳斯·瓦格纳
Screw Honus Wagner.
那是什么
What was that?
我邻居的小孩儿
This kid in my neighborhood,
他老爸专收集棒球卡…
his dad had a baseball card collection.
所以我想…偷那些卡片
So I figured,you know,I’d swipe it.
然后卖♥♥掉 去派对玩儿
I could get some party cash,you know?
里面有一张卡片
And there was one card in there.
是一张1910年的”霍纳斯·瓦格纳”棒球卡
A 1910 Honus Wagner.
对我来说没什么用 我喜欢的是篮球
Doesn’t mean nothing to me,you know.Hoops is my sport.
这张卡片 价值30万美金
This card,it was worth $300,000.
所以他们把我定为特大盗窃罪
So they slapped me with grand larceny.
所以我才会来这儿的
That’s why I’m here.
所以我才会被判刑5年 最后搞得跟个臭娘们一样
That’s why I’m sitting on a nickel getting turned out like a little bitch.
一张棒球卡
A baseball card.
爸爸
Dad?
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
我接到他们让你见你儿子最后一面的通知
As soon as I heard they granted you a visit with your son,
我就知道他们要对你动手了
I knew they’d make a move on you.
我是问你在这儿做什么
I mean what are you doing here?
距离这20英里外有辆车
I’ve got a car about 20 miles from here.
我们去那边换车 然后
We’ll switch out.After that,
我会确保没人能找到你
gonna make sure you disappear.
之后一切就是我和他们之间的事了 你可以走吗
Then this business will just be between me and them.Can you move?
你在说什么 他们在追捕我 不是你
What are you talking about? They’re after me,not you.
相信我 事情没你想得这么简单
It’s not as simple as that,trust me.
我曾经为他们效力
I worked for them.
你曾为他们效力? 你是个酒鬼 一个…
You worked for them?You’re an alcoholic…
你记得是这样吗 还是谁跟你这么说的
Is that what you remember or is that what you were told?
你为什么要离开
Why’d you leave?
我在一家跨国集团工作 我们把它称之为”公♥司♥”
I took a position with a group of multinationals we call The Company.
他们决定了国家的每一次行动
They call every shot this country takes,
通过法律 委派法官 决定是否进行战争等
what laws to pass,what judges to appoint,what wars to fight.
关键是 如果谁想像我一样晋升职位
Thing is,if you wanted to rise in the ranks like I did,
他们必须承诺放弃以前的一切
you had to commit to leaving everything you know behind.
只有那样 你才有机会接触真正的信息
Because then you start to get access to the real information.
而那些信息有些人甚至会不择手段去得到…
Information people would do a lot of things to get their hands on,
比如牺牲你的家庭
like harm your family.
你要我相信你
You expect me to believe that?
你为什么不联♥系♥我们
Why didn’t you reach out to us?
你为什么不打电♥话♥给我们
Why didn’t you call us?
我每天都在忏悔 但我别无选择
I regretted it every day,but I didn’t have a choice.
林肯 我离开公♥司♥的那天
Lincoln,the day I left The Company,
我带走了所有的信息
I took all that information with me.
所以他们才对你动手
That’s why they’re doing this to you.
所有的一切 都是为了阻止我
All of it,to stop me.
你得相信我
You have to trust me.
那你就得告诉我发生了什么事
Then you’ll have to tell me what’s going on.
-我不能那么做 -那我也帮不了你
-I can’t do that. -Then I can’t help.
听着 我已经按你说的做了
Look,I did what you ask.
绿卡换信♥用♥卡♥ 这是说好了的
Green card for credit card,that was the deal.
那我们再做一次交易
Then,we’ll make a new deal.
迈克尔 如果被谁发现的话…
Michael,if somebody find out…
相信我 我比你的麻烦更大
Believe me,I’ll be in more trouble than you will.
我知道 所以我才不能帮你
I know,and this is why I won’t help you.
听着 尼卡 我向你保证
Look,Nika,I promise you…
我不知道发生了什么事
Look,I don’t know what’s going on.
我不知道你怎么会去监狱的
I don’t know why you’re in there,
那些把我带到这儿来的人教我一件事
but if there’s one thing those guys that brought me here taught me,
如果你斗争 如果你反抗
is that if you fight,if you struggle,
你只会把事搞得更糟 不要反抗了 迈克尔
you only make things worse.Stop fighting,Michael.
再考虑一下 行吗
Just think about it,okay?
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
这里又有 这个406号♥码 每张单子上都有
There it is again,the 406 number.It’s on every listing.
4-0-6
406.
有超过两百个商用电♥话♥ 外加一百个家用电♥话♥
Yeah,there’s over 200 businesses,another 100 residences
分布在17个国家
in 171 different countries.
他们都拨♥打♥这个电♥话♥
And they’re all calling the same number.
-4-0-6 -蒙大拿
-406. -Montana.
能查到号♥码前缀吗
Can you check the prefixes?
这不合逻辑
This doesn’t make sense.
全世界的人都在打电♥话♥
All these people from all over the world
给这个不知道在哪儿 只有42个人的地方
are calling this place in the middle of nowhere with a population of 42.
布莱克福特 蒙大拿
Blackfoot,Montana.
我还以为你会明白 特伦斯
I thought you understood,Terrence.
如果你想和我谈话 我们在家 面对面谈
If you wanna talk,we set up a meeting,at home,in person.
我看了最近的报导 你的人气有所下降
I saw the latest tracking.Your polls are headed south.
也许布伦斯的案子终于吸引了一些议员们的注意力
Maybe the Burrows thing is finally starting to gain some traction with the swings.
-真是打击 -再见 特伦斯
-It could hurt. -Goodbye,Terrence.
-你说过一切都快结束了 -是的
-You said it was almost over. -It is.
我们是在说林肯·布伦斯… 还是你的竞选
Are we talking about Lincoln Burrows …or your candidacy?
你现在还活着的唯一理由
The only reason that you are still alive
是因为我不让他们杀你
is because I won’t let them kill you.
是 这我相当清楚
Yeah.I’m pretty clear on that.
但我不太想得通的是…
But the thing I can’t quite figure is,
随着这件事搞得越来越黑…
with the crap storm this thing’s become,
他们怎么还没杀了你
why they haven’t killed you?
想好怎么去搞医务室钥匙了吗
Figure out how you’re gonna get the key to the Infirmary yet?
还没有
Not quite.
你想对她下手还是怎么
You working a game on her,or what?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我想了很多
I’ve had time to think.
没想你要杀了我
Not that you tried to kill me,
而是想上帝如何救了我
but about how Jesus saved me.
我不是来这里报复的
I didn’t come here,Theodore,to inflict any more pain.
握住我的手 让我们尽弃前嫌吧
Take my hand so we can put this behind us. Please.
把你的另一只手伸出来
Show me the palm of your other hand.
别再侮辱我 在你干了那事以后
Don’t insult me. After all that you’ve done,
我只要求你 别再侮辱我
the least I ask is that you don’t insult me.
温暖的手不是比冰冷的刀片感觉更好么
Does not a warm hand feel better than a cold shank?
你说得很好 约翰 是啊
You got a point there,John. Yeah.
休战吧
Truce?
行 休战
You got it. Truce.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
都已经过去两个半小时了那警长还什么消息都没有
It’s been two and a half hours and you’re telling me that sheriff has got nothing?
我是来告诉你道路已经全部被封锁了
I’m telling you the roads are blocked off.
那野马车一定是在方圆10英里内的某个地方
That Mustang’s got to be somewhere within those 10 square miles.
好吧 听着 再给你两个小时的时间找他
All right,listen,you got two hours to find him.
过后 我不得不向媒体宣布
After that,I have got to talk to the press.
现在有个死刑犯正逃之夭夭
Hey,but there’s an escaped killer outside our walls

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!