有些东西比你的职业更重要
and there are some things that are more important than career.
现在给我去找到他
Now you find him!
-长官 -我没时间
-Hey,Captain. -I don’t have time.
他说他想和你谈谈
He says he really needs to talk.
你有什么还是问我要什么
You have something for me or do you need something?
因为如果是后者的话 你纯粹是在浪费时间
‘Cause if it’s the latter,you just wasted my time.
我现在的狱友 艾弗卡托…
That cellie you stuck me with,Avocado
你有什么东西还是你需要什么东西
Do you have something or do you need something?
我最后再问一次
Last time I’m gonna ask.
我求你不要再把我和他关一起
I’m asking you to just,please,get me out of that cell.
头儿 求你了 头儿
Boss,please.Boss!
走吧
Let’s go.
你要学会放松 就不会太痛了
You need to start relaxing.It’ll hurt a lot less.
可以去你的床上做吗
Can we go on your bunk?
当然可以了
Sure,squirt.
让我把这弄得更舒服一点
Let me make it a wee bit more comfortable.
既然说好了的话
Now we’re talking.
你是监狱的那个医生
Are you the doctor from the prison?
是 我能帮你…
Yeah.Can,I…
你认识一个叫迈克尔·斯科菲尔德的囚犯吗
Do you know a prisoner named Michael Scofield?
我认识
I do.
-你是他老婆 对吗 -我得和你谈谈
-You’re his wife,right? -I need to talk to you.
我想迈克尔给自己惹大♥麻♥烦了
I think Michael has got himself in some trouble.
我想他正计划做些危险的事情
And I think he’s planning on doing something dangerous to get out of it.
-谢谢 是什么事… -迈克尔他是个喜欢帮助别人的人
-Thanks.So what is it that you.. -Michael has a deep need to help people.
这我知道
So I’ve come to understand.
其实我们就是这么认识的
That’s actually how we met.
那些把我带到这里的家伙
There were these men that brought me here.
曾告诉我我会有份好工作
Told me I’d have good job,
但那只是个谎言
but that was just a lie.
他们其实是要把我卖♥♥了
They were going to sell me.
他们那么做的时候 我…
And until they did,I…
是迈克尔花钱给我买♥♥了自♥由♥
Michael paid them off for my freedom.
但他不是要把我占为己有 像其他有些人那样
And not to keep me for himself,like I’ve heard from other girls,
而是给了我机会
but to give me an opportunity.
他是个好人
He’s a good man.
是的 他是
Yes,he is.
尼卡 我会尽自己最大努力帮助迈克尔
Nika,I wanna do whatever I can to help Michael.
而在那么做之前 你得告诉我他卷进了什么事
To do that,I need you to tell me what it is you think he’s mixed up in.
我想我不该来找你
I think this is a mistake.
-不 不 不是这样 -请照看一下他
-No,no,it’s not at all. -Please,just keep an eye on him.
不好意思
God,I’m sorry.
能留个电♥话♥给我吗 万一我…
Listen,could I just have a contact number for you in case…
我不觉得那是个好主意
I don’t think that’s a good idea.
请别告诉他我们见过
Please don’t tell him that we met.
有件事我不明白
Something I don’t get.
为什么杀了我就能阻止你
How could killing me stop you?
因为是我把伊科菲尔德公♥司♥的消息泄露出去的
‘Cause I’m the one who leaked the information about Ecofield.
他们本有1000种方法掩盖这种事情
They could’ve covered up the scandal a thousand different ways,
可他们却偏偏选择伪装斯蒂德曼死亡
but they chose to fake Terrence Steadman’s death.
并且选择了你
And they chose you
因为他们知道这会把我引出来
’cause they knew it would flush me out.
他们很清楚任何一个男人在知道自己无辜的儿子将被处死的时候
They knew that any man with a son on death row who was innocent
都会毫不犹豫的站出来
would have to come forward.
可是你没有
But you didn’t.
我们有苦衷的 林肯
We had a cause,Linc.
我们有苦衷的
We have a cause.
那样就可以阻止他们的战争
Their wars can be averted
从而挽救成千上万的生命
and millions of lives can be saved.
所以你愿意牺牲一个作为代价
So you were willing to sacrifice one.
是的
Yeah.
至少我曾经这么想
At least I thought.
但我不能看着你死
But I couldn’t watch you die.
你知道你做过什么吗
You know what you’ve done?
我孩子的母亲死了
The mother of my child is dead.
-我知道 -你知道?
-I know. -Do you?
那你也一定知道迈克尔在狐狸河监狱
Then I’m guessing you know Michael’s in Fox River
LJ在监狱等着受刑
and LJ’s rotting in some jail.
-我都知道 -如果你能好好想想…
-I know all of it. -If you think for a second…
你现在没得选了
You don’t have a choice right now.
都是因为你 这所有的一切
This is all on you. All of it.
是的 我知道
Yeah,I know.
所以我才在这儿
That’s why I’m here.
因为我还有机会弥补我的一些过错
‘Cause there’s still a chance we can make it right.
里面那家伙是我们的交通工具
That man in there is our transportation out of here,
也就是说 如果你现在去惹他麻烦
which means that,you go after him,
你也就搅乱了我和家人见面的机会
and that messes with my chances of me seeing my family.
所以我是不会允许发生这样的事的
So I ain’t gonna let that happen.
你为什么不干脆把刀子给我呢
So why don’t you just hand me that shank you’re holding,huh?
很好
Good.
-嘿 莎拉 -嘿 瑞克
-Hey,Sara. -Hey,Rick.
你没事吧
You all right?
我找不到钥匙了 能帮我开一下门吗
Yeah.I can’t find my keys.Would you let me in?
当然可以
Oh,sure.
没想到会在这儿见到你
I’m surprised to see you here.
我也没想到
That makes both of us.
听着
Look.
你说得没错 我很抱歉
You were right and I’m sorry.
我不该把你卷进来的
I should never have gotten you involved in this.
没关系 -不 不是这样
-Oh,it’s okay. -No,it’s not.
如果有谁知道我问你要…
If anyone knew what I asked…
我自己也不知道为什么这么做
I’m not even sure why I did it.
-谢谢 -现在我们扯平了
-Thank you. -Now we’re even.
你本来就没欠我什么
You didn’t owe me anything.
不 我欠你很多 我欠你一切…
Yes,I did.I owed you everything,
但现在都结束了
but that’s over now.
再会
Goodbye.
那女医生…
The lady doctor,
她在乎你
she cares for you.
贝利克
Bellick.
是警长 我想他有消息了
It’s the sheriff.I think he’s got something.
我是贝利克
Go,for Bellick.
我们刚接到一个废物回收站的电♥话♥
We just got a call from Steve Schimek up at the junkyard.
我们要找的野马车就在那儿
Our Mustang is on the premises.
他看见布伦斯了
He seen Burrows?
是的 我这有几个小组 估计最多10分钟后到达
Yes,I got a couple of units five,10 minutes away,tops.
好 我马上到
Good,I’m right behind you.
这个 你准备好了吗
Here.You ready to travel?
这周围全是警♥察♥ 你知道的 不是吗
Place is gonna be crawling with cops.You know that,right?
沿河有条废弃的公路
There’s an unimproved road down by the river.
那边可能没被封锁
There’s a chance they haven’t blocked it off yet.
我们有麻烦了
We got trouble.

Come on.
走这边
Through here.

Come on.
走吧
Get out of here.

Go.
转过身来
Turn around.
贝利克
Bellick!
贝利克 别开枪 别开枪
Bellick,don’t shoot! Don’t shoot!
原地跪下 跪下 跪下
All right on your knees!Right there! Right there!
想出来逛逛 是么
Thought you’d go for a little stroll,did you?
艾弗卡托的事听说了吗
Did you hear about Avocado?
他那玩意儿被切了
Got his salchicha sliced.
-怎么会 -特维那
-How? -Tweener.
但艾弗卡托说是被铁丝扎下来的
But Avocado’s saying it got caught on the frame
当他在床上乱蹦的时候
while he was hopping down off his bunk,yeah.
他为什么要说谎
Why did he lie?
不想特维那关禁闭
He doesn’t want Tweener to go to the SHU
否则他就没法报复了
’cause he can’t get him in there.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!